PM Kisan Registration/ PM Kisan Yojana Apply/ PM Kisan Application form
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Application Registration Revised Eligibility Criteria. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration process has started. Eligible farmers can register only in the online mode or through CSC centers. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Application should be submitted till the last date. For more details related to PM Kisan Applicaiton read the article given below.
LATEST UPDATE: Last chance for farmers to register under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. They should get enrolled by visiting the official website and nearest CSC center. Check the eligibility details shared below.
Registration under this scheme is done through CSC centers. Eligible farmers can visit the nearest CSC center along with necessary documents for enrollment. Recently, the government has made some changes and revisions in the scheme such as in the eligibility criteria. Therefore, from 2020 onwards, all revised criteria will be followed.
Click Here to check revised guideline and criteria for PM Kisan.
- 1 PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Application
- 2 How to Apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Application
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is one of the welfare scheme of the Government of India for farmers. It was launched in the year 2019 and since then a large number of farmers from the various parts of the country have received the benefits under this scheme. Under this scheme, the registered eligible farmers will get an amount of Rs.6000/- per year in different installments from the government. With the help of this scheme, beneficiary farmers can procure the necessary tools and equipment related to agriculture and allied activities. The registration process is active now, eligible farmers should register before 28th February.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to PM Kissan Samman Nidhi 2021 registration, important dates, revised eligibility criteria, required documents, application fee, registration status etc.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration- Important Date 2021
|Registration process||Active Now|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021- Overview
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana|
|Department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer’s Welfare, Govt. of India|
|Type of scheme||Central Sector Scheme|
|Effective from||1st December 2018|
|Date of launch||24th February, 2019|
|Revision of Scheme||1st June 2019|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Fund allotted||Rs.6000/- per year|
|Total installments provided||Three equal installments (of Rs.2000/-) in a year|
|Mode of Application||Online (Through CSC)|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Eligibility Criteria
On 1st June 2019, the Government of India has made some major changes in the scheme. Some of the main changes are related to the eligibility requirements. Therefore, it is advised to all the farmers who are wishing to register for PM Kissan Samman Nidhi 2021 to go through the revised eligibility details before applying.
In this section, we have shared the complete details with the revised eligibility criteria. The prospective applicant can have a look-
- All landholding farmers’ families having cultivable landholding in their names can apply under this scheme. Farmers are not bound to have the 2 hectares of cultivated land. The ambit of this scheme has been extended now.
- Earlier, Small and Marginal Farmers families were also eligible for this benefit but after the changes in eligibility guidelines, these farmers are not eligible and hence will not get the benefit.
- Farmers from both the urban and rural areas are eligible.
- Beneficiaries having higher economic status are not eligible for this scheme. The list of all the beneficiaries who are excluded from the benefit of this scheme as per the revised guidelines are given here- Check Here
How to Apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021?
Eligible farmers can register for PM Kisan Nidhi 2021 Scheme only in online mode. For tha they can register by their own from the PM Kisan portal. They can also register by visiting the nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) by the payment of the requisite fee.
To help the farmers in self-registration we have shared the complete application procedure below-
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. https://www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on “Farmers Corner” tab given on the homepage.
- Select the “New Farmers Registration” link from the dropdown list.
- Enter the Aadhaar No. and security text and hit the “Click here to continue” tab.
- Registration form will appear.
- Candidates have to fill all the personal details of the farmer in the respective fields. Lastly, they have to click on “Save” button.
- Finally, registration procedure will complete.
- On final registration, candidates will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile no.
Documents Required for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Registration
Farmers who are willing to apply for this scheme in 2021, they should have all the details and required documents ready with them. If candidates are visiting CSC center for registration they must ensure that they carry all the necessary documents with them.
The list of all the important documents and details to be entered in the registration form is given below-
- Name of the farmer, Age, Gender and Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Card (Except for farmers in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, and J&K- now UTs of J&K and Laddakh). For the candidates of these states/ UTs, they can use documents such as Voters’ ld Card, Driving Licence, NREGA Job Card, or any other documents issued by Central/State/UT Governments or other competitive authorities, etc.) for the purpose of identification verification.
- Bank Passbook for details like Bank Account Number and IFSC Code.
- A valid Mobile number (However, it is not that mandatory but they should provide this so that every information or update related to this scheme can be communicated to the beneficiary through SMS.
How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary List?
After registration, candidates can check the beneficiary list by following the simple steps shared below-
- Go to the PM Kisan portal.
- Click on Farmer’s Corner” tab on the homepage and click on “Beneficiary List” option.
- Enter the relevant information and click on “Get Data” tab.
- The beneficiary status of farmer will appear.
Editing of Adhaar Details
In case farmers have entered wrong information in the application form, they can edit the same. For that, they can take help from the instructions shared below-
- Visit PM Kisan portal.
- Click on Farmer’s Corner” tab and click on “Edit Aadhaar details” option.
- Enter the application no. and other related details.
- Make necessary corrections.
The registration process for 2021 is available.
You can either do your self-registration form the “Farmer’s Corner” in the official PM Kisan portal or you can also visit the authorized CSC center nearby you for registration.
The list of beneficiaries identified by all the States or UTs will be valid for the period of one year.
There is no distinction between urban and rural cultivable land under the scheme. Both are covered under the scheme, provided that land situated in urban areas is under actual cultivation.
Recently, the government has relaxed the compulsion of Aadhaar seeding of beneficiaries’ data up to 30.1 1.20’19 and this will continue to the release of benefit funds with effect from 1st December 2019. However, states like Assam, Meghalaya and J&K have given exemption from the mandatory requirement of Aadhaar seeding till 31st March.
The benefit will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary in various instalments.
Under this scheme, all landholding farmer families will be provided the benefit of Rs.6000/- per year per family in 3 equal installments of Rs.200O/- in every four months.
ln case of incorrect declaration, you will be liable for recovery of fund benefit transferred to your bank account and other penal actions can also be taken against you as per law.
The beneficiary lists will be displayed at Panchayats of the concerned area. Apart from this, the information about the sanction of benefit to you will also be intimated through SMS and also through PM Kisan portal.
Phone No.- 011-23381092, 23382401