Nadakacheri CV apply online- If you belong to the Karnataka state and want to get rid of going government offices for making your income, caste, and other certificates, then this article is only for you. In this passage, we have discussed all the necessary points regarding Nadakacheri CV apply online procedure. For the comfort of the citizen of Karnataka, the government has launched a portal named Nadakacheri CV.
Through this website, applicants will be able to apply for different certificates online & no need to visit Nadakacheri offices constantly in order to check out your documents. For more information, keep on examining the article till the end. In case, applicants have queries associated with this topic, then they can ask in the comment box we will definitely reply asap.
About Nadakacheri CV Portal
In 2006, e-governance dept. has initiated a project called “Nemmadi” by 802 telecentres in all over the Karnataka state. Due to the shortage of experienced workers and partners, Karnataka govt handover the project to “Revenue department”. After that, to provide revenue services, government has developed the Nadakacheri portal. Under Atal Ji Janasnehi Kendra Project, this portal has been launched.
This website provides complete transparency, reliability to needy citizens of the state. By using the Nadakacheri site, candidates can apply for certificates online. Now, no need to visit government offices to make any documents. Through this portal, civilians can apply for these testimonials: ph (physically handicapped) certificate, unemployment certificate, population certificate, income certificate, survival certificate, living certificate.
Important Points of Nadakacheri CV
|Official Portal Link||nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in|
|Name of Portal||Nadakacheri CV|
|Portal Launched By||Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project|
|Recipients||Citizen of Karnakatka|
|Purpose of Implementing Portal||Promoting Digitization in the State|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Advantage of Portal||Candidates can easily apply for the certificate at any time anywhere.|
Services Provided by Nadakacheri CV
Aspirants who are interested in knowing the type of assistance that falls under the Nadakacheri portal are required to read this segment of the article. This website provides several services that citizens can easily avail via online mode only. Take a look at the table of services which are as follows.
|Agricultural Labour Certificate||Caste Certificate (Cat-A)||Income Certificate for Employment|
|Income Certificate||HK Region Residence and Eligibility Certificate||Landholding Certificate|
|Living Certificate||Residence Certificate||Non-Creamy/ Tenancy layer Certificate|
|Solvency Certificate||Certificate of No Govt. Job||Agriculturist Certificate|
|Unemployment Certificate||Surviving Certificate||Minority Certificate|
|Small or Marginal farmer Certificate||Widow Certificate||No Re-Marriage Certificate|
|Domicile Certificate||Bonafide Certificate||Landless Certificate|
|Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS)||Attestation of Family Tree||Population Certificate|
Brief of Caste, Income, Residence Certificates
- Caste Certificate: Certificate of caste describes the category/caste of civilian from which he/she belongs. There are various types of categories, such as scheduled caste, other backward classes, scheduled tribes. By applying for caste certificate, needy people can avail several scholarships, schemes provided by state & central government.
- Income Certificate: Income certificate represents the income of any person on monthly basis. All those people who belong to a minor family and don’t have enough salary can apply for this certificate and get the benefits of different schemes and scholarship introduced by government.
- Residence Certificate: Residence certificate holds information about the residence of people living in the state. This document shows details of address, whether the people belong to Karnataka state or not. This is a very important testimonial which is used in different places. By using this portal, applicants can easily apply for this certificate online.
Eligibility Standards for Nadakacheri Caste, Income, Residence Certificates
Eligibility criteria are some rules that are described by higher authorities for all candidates. These standards are made so any ineligible applicants can’t take advantage of the portal. In the next section of this passage, we have mentioned all criteria that aspirants have to fulfill. If any citizen doesn’t meet the defined requirements, then he/she will not be able to apply for any document.
- For Caste Certificate- All those civilians who are from MBC, OBC, ST, SC, or any other unreserved categories can apply for caste certificate through this portal. This type of certificate is not needed for general category applicants.
- For Residence Certificate- For residence certificate, applicants must be a citizen of Karnataka then they can apply for this certificate via Nadakacheri website. Candidates belonging from another state will not be eligible for a residence certificate.
- For Income Certificate- If any citizen wants to apply for income certificate, then he/ she must be a permanent civilian of Karnataka. Citizen belonging from another state can’t apply from this portal.
How to Apply for Caste, Income, Residence Certificates
Applicants who don’t know the process of applying for Caste/ Income/ Residence Certificate must go through with upcoming sections of this article. By implementing these steps aspirants can simply apply for any of these documents.
- Initially, interested applicants have to visit the official portal of Nadakacheri CV in any suitable web browser.
- Then, aspirants are required to choose “Online Application” from menubar given on the homepage.
- Next, aspirants have to click on “Apply Online“ option from the dropdown box appeared on the screen.
- On the new tab, candidates will be asked to enter their mobile number and click on “Get OTP” tab.
- OTP (as a login password) will be sent to your given contact number and then enter it in the login window.
- After logging in, aspirants have to tap on “New Request” option, and application form will be presented on your display.
- Insert all your details correctly in the application form and save it.
- After that, candidates will get their acknowledgement number on the registered mobile number.
- Finally, pay the application fee according to the certificate for which you have applied and submit the form.
Must Read >> Karnataka Pre Matric Scholarship 2021
Documents Required for Nadakacheri Certificates
While applying for the caste/ income/ residence certificate, aspirants need to upload a scanned copy of some essential documents. If any aspirant fails to present any of the mentioned documents, then his/ her application will be rejected by higher authorities. Check out the list of documents given below required while applying for caste/ income/ residence record.
|Residence Certificate||Income Certificate||Caste Certificate|
|1) Certificate of Income|
2) Aadhar Card of Applicant
3) Application letter
4) Active Mobile Number
5) Report provided by Sarpanch/ Patwari
6) Ration Card
|1) Aadhar Card of Aspirant|
2) Contact Details
3) Application letter
4) Residence Proof
5) Report provided by Sarpanch/ Patwari
|1) Application Letter|
2) Aadhar Card of Applicant
3) Address Proof
4) Valid Mobile Number
5) Income Certificate
6) Ration Card
7) Report provided by Sarpanch/ Patwari
Steps to Download Caste/ Income/ Residence Certificate
After your application will be sanctioned by officials, the certificate will be made available on the official portal. We have some easy steps through which applicants can download caste/ income/ residence certificate online.
- Go to the official site @nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- Now, on the homepage, applicants must search for “Download/Print Certification” link.
- Click on that link.
- Next, aspirants have to enter their acknowledgement number and tap “Show Certificate” option.
- The certificate will be presented on your screen, check your details imprinted on it and download it future reference.
Procedure to Check Status of Nadakacheri CV Application
After submitting the application form, all those aspirants who want to track their application status can do so by following the procedure given below.
- Candidates have to visit the official portal of Nadakacheri CV on any safe web browser.
- On the homepage, applicants will see a menubar in which “Online Application” is present, click on it and a drop-down box will pop up.
- Now, aspirants have to select “Application Status” option.
- Application Status login page will open on a new tab, enter your details like application number and choose application type.
- After a few second, status of application will be displayed on your screen.
Process of Verifying Certificates Online
For online certificate verification, aspirants have to follow some important points which are as follows.
- Candidates have to open the link of official website.
- After reaching the homepage, applicants are required to click on “Online Application” button given on menubar.
- A drop-down box will open from which aspirants have to select “Nadakacheri Document Verification“ option.
- On the next page, applicants have to enter their acknowledgement number and hit “Show Certificate Details” tab.
- In a few moments, details will be presented on your screen.
Nadakacheri CV Mobile Application
Along with official portal, govt has also launched an app named Nadakacheri CV. This app is available on “Google Play Store”, interested applicants can download it on their android phones. In order to download the application, candidates have to open the play store on their phone and search for “Nadakacheri CV App” & download it. Next applicants have to install that app and get themselves registered for availing the advantages of the application.
Nadakacheri CV Related FAQ’s
In such a case, you can insert 9999 as a ration card number and search details for your ration card.
Sorry, there is no such scheme available on this portal. For more details related to pension schemes, must visit your nearest Nadakacheri office.
If you don’t remember your acknowledgment number then please sent a mail to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org with all information such as name, hobli, taluk, contact number, district service name.
No, after submitting the application form you won’t be able to edit it. There is another option such as you can submit a fresh application with correct info or request your hobli nadakacheri in order to correct info on the form.
These certificates are needed for income certificate- Aadhar Card, Contact Details, Application letter, Residence Proof, Report signed by Sarpanch/ Patwari