Check IGRS UP status | Samadhan/Jansunwai complain filling @ jansunwai.up.nic.in| IGRS Jansunwai app | UP IGRS उत्तर प्रदेश जनसुनवाई शिकायत दर्ज ऑनलाइन
IGRS UP status 2020: Integrated grievance Redressal System, UP is basically an integrated system for the redressal of grievances of the citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Through this service, people can file complain, track their IGRS up status, give feedback to government. Jansunwai UP status @ jansunwai.up.nic.in can be viewed through process given below.
It was launched in 2016 by the then Chief Minister. It is an online system that facilitates transparency and ensures the accountability of the government departments towards the citizens of the state. IGRS UP complain and track status: Through this portal, public can easily register their complaints and grievances related to any government department through this common online platform. This integrated system is known as Jansunwai portal. People can register their grievances at any time and from any location. They do not have to visit various government departments and offices for raising their complaints and registering grievances.
|System||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS), UP|
IGRS UP complain filling|
UP IGRS status check
Jansunwai UP status
|Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|IGRS portal name||Samadhan/Jansunwai|
|जनसुनवाई शिकायत पंजीकरण|
IGRS UP Register Grievance
सम्बंधित विभागों से सीधे संपर्क करें
|शिकायत की स्थिति|
Jansunwai Track Grievance
शिकायत एवं कृत कार्यवाही का विवरण मोबाइल/ ई-मेल के माध्यम से जानें
नियत समय तक कार्यवाही न होने पर अनुस्मारक भेजें
IGRS UP provides a user-friendly interface to the public and departmental officers of the state. They can access the portal in both English or Hindi language as per their convenience.
Register Grievance on IGRSUP (Jansunwai)?
Citizens can register their grievances on IGRS portal by following the easy steps shared below-
- Step 1- People have to visit the official website of UP IGRS i.e. http://jansunwai.up.nic.in. On opening the website, homepage will appear.
- Step 2- Click on “Register Grievance” link on the homepage.
- Step 3- Now a disclaimer box will appear for online citizens. They have to read all the points mentioned on it that they cannot register as grievances. After that, they have to click on the “submit” button.
- Step 4- A registration form will be displayed on the screen. Online citizens have to enter their mobile no. or an email id and have to click on “Submit and Generate OTP” option after entering the captcha code. After submitting the details, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the provided mobile no. or email. They have to enter the OTP on the space provided.
- Step 5- Now the complaint form will appear. Applicants have to fill Officer details, applicant details, complaints, residential/ correspondence address, and application details.
In case applicants have to filled any application previously they have to upload all the related details in the “Application details” section. Lastly they have to click on “reference safe” option.
After submitting the application, a reference no./ complaint no. will be sent to the applicants on their registered mobile or email no. They can use this no. for further references such tracking the grievance status.
Track Grievance UP IGRS status 2020
Once applicants have registered the complaint/grievance, they can track the status of the complaint online by using the reference no. For that, they have to follow the given steps-
- Visit http://jansunwai.up.nic.in.
- Click on “Track Grievance” option.
- Now applicants have to enter all the required details. These include complaint no., mobile no., email ID, and other details. After they have hit the “submit” button.
- Application status will be displayed after applicant will click on the “submit” option.
Reminder in Samadhan Portal?
If any applicant feel that their application or complaint is not considered and they did not get ant notification regarding their grievances, then they can send a reminder to the official through the same IGRS portal.
To send reminders they can check the step by step procedure given below-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Go the official website.
- Open the “send reminder” link on the homepage.
- Now they have to enter the reference no and click on search option.
- Reminder will be sent and applicants will receive the respective reply from the responsible authority.
IGRS/Jansunwai UP Feedback?
Through this online portal, UP citizens can also send their feedback. For that they have to follow few steps. These include-
- Visiting the official portal.
- They need to click on the “Send Feedback” tab.
- Once they will open the tab, they will get dialog box on the screen. Here they have to fill all the necessary information such as grievance ID, registered mobile no. and ID, satisfaction rating, etc.
- This is how they can send their feedback about their experience on their online grievance redressal.
Along with the online portal, UP government also provides another platform to the citizens for registering their grievances. Citizens can also file their complaints on the mobile application of Samadhan i.e. UP IGRS.
Androids Application is for both the citizens and the officers. Mobile app is aimed to achieve the mobile governance in the state. Through this app, citizens can send their grievances on their mobile and can track the status without visiting the official portal. Similarly, with the help of this mobile application, departmental officers can also check the complaints sent to them.
UP public can download this app from play store by visiting the given link. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.nic.up.jansunwai.upjansunwai&hl=en
Departmental officers can also download the Jansunwai mobile application by following the given link-
Important points related to Jansunwai
UP citizens can also have an eye on some of the important points and feature of this online service. These important points are given below-
- It an easy and transparent interface between citizens and government.
- Applicants will get a SMS service notification after a registration of complaint, tracking, reminder or sending the feedback.
- It is compulsory for all the concerned officers to update disposal report on the portal after the disposal action for a grievance.
- There will be a nodal officer in every concerned department office who handles the online portal.
It was started in the year 2016. Initially, it was started at district level and then it was implemented on other levels.
It is a public hearing system
A reference no. is unique fourteen digits no. issued to the applicants by the online system. It is an important no. and citizens are required to keep it safe.
The information will be received only through online mode. No hard copy will be sent from subordinate office.
The description can be sent at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. It is compulsory to specify the contact form, office/contact name in the email.
They can also contact at the
Public Grievances Section-5
Ground floor, Chief Minister’s Office
Facilities that citizens of Uttar Pradesh can avail on Jansunwai portal-
- Registration of grievances
- Tracking of Grievances
- Giving Feedback
Benefits of IGRS UP
- It facilitated good governance in the state with the help of informational technology.
- It is ab easy and user-friendly interface through which citizen register complaints.
- It is a transparent common interface for all the grievances of the citizens.
- Citizens are given a single username/password through which they can register problems of various departments through this single portal. They do not have to visit the respective department.
IGRS UP statistics
Following are the statistics i.e. no. of grievances received, disposed and pending at the portal till date-
|Total grievances received||11256839|
|Total grievances disposed||10530738|
|Total grievances pending||726073|
If you have any query you can ask us in the comment section below.