IGRS UP status: The Integrated Grievance Redressal System of UP is an integrated system for the redressal of grievances of the citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Through this service, people can file complaints, track their IGRS status, and give feedback to the government. Jansunwai UP status @ jansunwai.up.nic.in can be viewed through the process below.
It was launched in 2016 by the Chief Minister. It is an online system that facilitates transparency and ensures the accountability of government departments toward the citizens of the state. IGRS UP Complaint and Track Status: Through this portal, the public can easily register their complaints and grievances related to any government department through this common online platform.
This integrated system is known as the UP Jansunwai portal. People can register their grievances at any time and from any location. They do not have to visit various government departments and offices to raise their complaints and register grievances.
|System||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS), UP|
|Article Category||IGRS UP complain filling|
UP IGRS status check
Jansunwai UP status
|Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|IGRS portal name||Samadhan/Jansunwai|
IGRS UP provides a user-friendly interface to the public and departmental officers of the state. They can access the portal in both English and Hindi language as per their convenience.
Register Grievance on IGRSUP (Jansunwai)?
Citizens can register their grievances on the IGRS portal by following the easy steps shared below-
- Step 1- People have to visit the official website of UP IGRS i.e. http://jansunwai.up.nic.in. On opening the website, the homepage will appear.
- Step 2- Click on the “Register Grievance” link on the homepage.
- Step 3- Now a disclaimer box will appear for online citizens. They have to read all the points mentioned on it that they cannot register as grievances. After that, they have to click on the “submit” button.
- Step 4- A registration form will be displayed on the screen. Online citizens have to enter their mobile no. or an email id and have to click on the “Submit and Generate OTP” option after entering the captcha code. After submitting the details, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the provided mobile no. or email. They have to enter the OTP in the space provided.
- Step 5- Now the complaint form will appear. Applicants have to fill in Officer details, applicant details, complaints, residential/ correspondence address, and application details.
In case applicants have to fill out any application previously they have to upload all the related details in the “Application details” section. Lastly, they have to click on the “reference safe” option.
After submitting the application, a reference no./ complaint no. will be sent to the applicants on their registered mobile or email no. They can use this no. for further references such as tracking the grievance status.
Track Grievance UP IGRS status
Once applicants have registered the complaint/grievance, they can track the status of the complaint online by using reference no. For that, they have to follow the given steps-
- Visit http://jansunwai.up.nic.in.
- Click on the “Track Grievance” option.
- Now applicants have to enter all the required details. These include complaint no., mobile no., email ID, and other details. After they have hit the “submit” button.
- Application status will be displayed after the applicant will click on the “submit” option.
Reminder in Samadhan Portal?
If any applicant feels that their application or complaint is not considered and they did not get any notification regarding their grievances, then they can send a reminder to the office through the same IGRS portal.
To send reminders they can check the step-by-step procedure given below-
- Go to the official website.
- Open the “send reminder” link on the homepage.
- Now they have to enter the reference no and click on the search option.
- The reminder will be sent and applicants will receive the respective reply from the responsible authority.
IGRS/Jansunwai UP Feedback?
Through this online portal, UP citizens can also send their feedback. For that, they have to follow a few steps. These include-
- Visiting the official portal.
- They need to click on the “Send Feedback” tab.
- Once they will open the tab, they will get dialogue box on the screen. Here they have to fill in all the necessary information such as grievance ID, registered mobile no. and ID, satisfaction rating, etc.
- This is how they can send their feedback about their experience on their online grievance redressal.
UP Jansunwai App
Along with the online portal, the UP government also provides another platform for citizens for registering their grievances. Citizens can also file their complaints on the mobile application of Samadhan i.e. UP IGRS.
Androids Application is for both the citizens and the officers. A mobile app is aimed to achieve mobile governance in the state. Through this app, citizens can send their grievances on their mobile and can track their status without visiting the official portal. Similarly, with the help of this mobile application, departmental officers can also check the complaints sent to them.
UP public can download this app from the play store by visiting the given link. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.nic.up.jansunwai.upjansunwai&hl=en
Departmental officers can also download the Jansunwai mobile application by following the given link-
UP citizens can also have an eye on some of the important points and features of this online service. These important points are given below-
- It is an easy and transparent interface between citizens and the government.
- Applicants will get an SMS service notification after the registration of a complaint, tracking, reminder or sending the feedback.
- It is compulsory for all the concerned officers to update the disposal report on the portal after the disposal action for a grievance.
- There will be a nodal officer in every concerned department office who handles the online portal.
Facilities that Citizens of Uttar Pradesh Can Avail on the Jansunwai Portal
- Registration of grievances
- Tracking of Grievances
- Giving Feedback
Benefits of IGRS UP
- It facilitated good governance in the state with the help of informational technology.
- It is ab easy and user-friendly interface through which citizens register complaints.
- It is a transparent common interface for all the grievances of the citizens.
- Citizens are given a single username/password through which they can register problems of various departments through this single portal. They do not have to visit the respective department.
|जनसुनवाई शिकायत पंजीकरण IGRS UP Register Grievance सम्बंधित विभागों से सीधे संपर्क करें||IGRS UP Complain Here|
|शिकायत की स्थिति Jansunwai Track Grievance शिकायत एवं कृत कार्यवाही का विवरण मोबाइल/ ई-मेल के माध्यम से जानें||Jansunwai Track Grievance|
When was this IGRS UP system started?
It was started in the year 2016. Initially, it was started at the district level, and then it was implemented on other levels.
What is a Reference Number?
A reference no. is unique fourteen digits no. issued to the applicants by the online system. It is an important no. and citizens are required to keep it safe.
Whom to contact in case a problem is not resolved?
The description can be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. It is compulsory to specify the contact form, and office/contact name in the email.