MP Ration Card Apply Online Check Status BPL APL New List @ http://samagra.gov.in: Ration card in the state of Madhya Pradesh are issued by the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer protection, Govt. of MP. Citizens having ration cards are provided food and necessary civil supplies by the concerned department. Those who have not should a ration card get MP ration card by applying online.
The Samagra portal is an online portal of the state government that provide various online services to the citizens. Ration card services are one of the services which are provided by this portal. Candidates can check list of ration card holders and other updates related to BPL, APL ration cards.
Types of MP Ration Cards
Three types of ration cards are issued in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The details about each type of ration card is shared as under-
- BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty Line)- The BPL cards are issued to the citizens or families who live below poverty line and the annual income of the family is less than Rs. 10,000/-. Till date, total 9668990 families has been registered as BPL families in the state and around 32640 families has been removed from the list of BPL families.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) Ration Card- The AAY cards are issued to the poorest of poorest families/citizens of the state who do not have any stable source of income.
- APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration Cards- The APL cards are issued to the families or people who live above poverty line in the state of Madhya Pradesh and have an annual income more than Rs. 10,000/-.
In this post, we have compiled all the necessary information related to MP Ration card such as application procedure, how to check status, BPL & APL new list, eligibility requirements, documents required, and other related information. Those who are searching for MP ration card details must go through the given article once.
MP Ration Card Application 2020
|Ration Card||Madhya Pradesh Ration Card|
|Concerned Department||Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer protection, Govt. of MP|
|Online Portal||Samagra Portal|
|Type of ration card||Three (BPL, AAY, APL)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website|| samagra.gov.in |
Eligibility for Issue of MP Ration Card
Check the eligibility criteria shared below for applying MP ration card-
- Citizens of weaker and poor families can apply for ration card.
- The applicant already having a ration card cannot apply for MP ration card.
- Applicants having a temporary ration card or whose card has been expired can apply for fresh ration card.
- Recently married couples can apply.
Applicants found ineligible during verification of application and documents will be rejected.
How to apply for MP Ration Card?
The ration cards are provided by the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Dept. of the MP government.
Check all the details shared below about the application process of all the types of ration cards-
- Issue of New BPL Ration Card
The issue of BPL new ration card to the citizens is the responsibility of the Assistant Supply Officer in the Urban areas and Magistrate in the Rural Areas. The new ration will be issued within 30 days of the date of application. Application for the issue of BPL ration card can be collected from the concerned office. Applicants should submit the application form along with all the required documents.
- Issue of New APL Ration Card
The new APL ration card is issued to citizens separately on the basis of rural and urban areas. APL ration card in the urban areas is issued by the Chief Municipal Officer and by the Chief Executive Officer (Panchayat) will issue APL ration card in the rural areas. Application forms can be obtained by the concerned department. The duration of the completion of the issue of the ration card will be 30 days.
Documents/Details Required for MP Ration Card Application
Applicants have to enclose/upload some important documents with the application form. Therefore, they must keep all the requisite documents ready with them at the time of application. The list of all these documents is shared as under-
- Identity proof of the applicant – It can be applicant’s voter Id card, passport, bank passbook copy, etc.
- Residential proof- It can be applicant’s electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, etc.
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
- Other relevant documents such as LPG connection, family member details, family income level, etc.
How to check Ration Card Count?
Samagra Portal also allow citizens to check the ration card count in their respective locations. To check the same, they have to follow the given instructions-
- Open http://nfsa.samagra.gov.in.
- Click on “राशन कार्ड की जानकारी” link given under the Important Report section.
- The district-wise list of families and its members having ration cards will appear.
- Click on the respective District link.
- The ration card list of the local bodies of the selected district will appear.
- For more details, click on concerned local body link.
- The list of all the FPS falling under the respective local body will appear.
This is how, citizens can check the number of ration cards in the district.
Also Check: UP Ration Card list
How to check the list of newly Recommended Eligible Families?
Citizens can check the list of newly recommended eligible families for e-ration card prepared by the DSO by following the simple steps given below-
- Click on the given link- http://nfsa.samagra.gov.in.
- Click on the “डीएसओ द्वारा नवीन पात्र परिवारों की सूची” link given under the section “Services”.
- Select the respective District and Nikaay from the dropdown list and click on “Show Family Details” tab.
- The list of families will appear.
- Citizens can check the details displayed on the screen.
How to check the list of Ineligible families?
Along with the list of eligible families, citizens can also check the list of all the ineligible families whose recommendation has been cancelled by the DSO. They can use the simple procedure shared as under-
- Go to http://nfsa.samagra.gov.in.
- Click on the “डीएसओ द्वारा अपात्र परिवारों की सूची” link given under the title “Services”.
- Choose the respective Districts and Nikaay and click on “Show Family Details” button.
- The list of all the rejected families along with the id, order no., order date and reason for rejection for the selected district will appear.
- Citizens can search by using the family id.
Issue of duplication MP Duplicate Ration card
Citizens can also apply for duplicate ration card. In order to apply for duplicate ration card, candidates have to submit the application forms. Citizens have to submit separate application forms for APL and BPL cards. Application forms will be made available from the same authorities we have mentioned.
Applicants will be provided duplicate rations cards within 15 days of the submission of the applications.
Also Check: Bihar Ration Card List
The Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer protection, Govt. of MP is responsible for PDS systems and issue of ration cards in the state. All the details related to the PDS and ration card can be collected from the official portal of the department and also from the Samagra portal.
Yes, citizens have to submit separate application forms for the issue of BPL or APL cards.
Yes, you can apply for a duplicate ration card at the concerned authority.
No, as of now, no online application process is available.
You have to visit the concerned authority (mentioned above) for the collection of the application form.