Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration Online Card @ rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in. Applicants looking for jobs in the state of Maharashtra can go through this article which is Maharashtra employment exchange registration online card. Aspiring candidates who are in search of mahaswayam.gov.in jobs will be largely benefited from this online card. Applicants can have complete details on our page regarding the registration process for the Maharashtra employment exchange.
The registration to employment exchange is very useful for candidates as it alerts them about various jobs in the state. Applicants can enrol for the registration process through online mahaswayam.gov.in and offline means. Jobs will be provided on the basis of the educational qualification of candidates. Through employment cards, applicants can avail of various benefits of employment registration in Maharashtra. Check more details regarding the Maharashtra employment exchange registration process below.
Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration Online Card
The registration to employment exchange is now important for candidates applying for state government jobs. The recruiting authorities have mandated eligibility criteria that only those candidates who have registered in the employment exchange can apply for the post. Through this, the government emphasizes the mahaswayam.gov.in employment status of the state.
Aspirants can now enrol in an employment registration exchange through which, jobs will be provided to deserving candidates. The government will soon be organizing a trade fair in which candidates who have their name on the employment exchange will be eligible to apply mahaswayam.gov.in.
Apart from registration and placement, the Employment Guidance and Promotion Centres which have been renamed after employment exchange focus on vocational training and career counselling. For more information, please refer to the complete article, and do not forget to follow our page for future updates about employment exchange online registration.
Maharashtra Maharojgar Important Details 2022
Applicants can gather important details regarding maharojgar in the state of Maharashtra through the table given below. Direct links are also provided at the end of the page so that the applicant can easily browse important content of the main page.
|Authority||Government of Maharashtra|
|Concerned Department||Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department (SDED)|
|Category||Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration Online Card|
|Registration For||Employment exchange|
|Objectives||To provide jobs to the people of the state|
mahaswayam.gov.in Employment Exchange
The job is provided as per the educational qualification and experience of candidates by the authority and the students who have enrolled themselves on employment exchange can appear for recruitment. The process of providing jobs is somewhat the same in all states of the country. The employment exchange is a very essential body of the state government which works for providing the required training/job notification to the unemployed people of the state. The applicant can apply for the post.
The mode for selection by the several recruiting firms in the job fair follows the following details mentioned below.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test
- Viva- Voce Test
- Psychological Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Also Check: Employment Newspaper This Week Pdf
Benefits of Employment Exchange Online Card
There are several benefits of the employment exchange online card. Please refer to the list of benefits of the job registration portal.
- To enhance the reach of all the latest jobs released by various authorities, the government of Maharashtra has set up the web portal i.e. Employment exchange Rojgar Vahini maharojgar.gov.in.
- All the current openings from different sectors will be updated here.
- The applicants looking for jobs can have local employment on their educational qualifications.
- The job fairs organized by the government of Maharashtra will be available for employment exchange cardholders.
- Various state recruitment authorities require employment registration details of the candidate to apply for the job.
- The latest updates regarding jobs and vocational training are provided by the authority to the registered candidates.
Maha Employment Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must note that there are no particular eligibility criteria other than the candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
mahaswayam Documents Required
The documents that are required for the online/offline registration process are listed below.
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of category (SC/ST/OBC/Others) (Should be updated)
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Ration Card.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Certificate from Municipal Council or Sarpanch.
- Domicile Certificate of the state of Maharashtra.
- Letter from a gazetted officer or school head.
How to register for the Maharashtra Employment Exchange Online Card?
The online application for the registration process is simple. Through the online registration process, applicants can register themselves for the employment exchange from anywhere and they do not have to stand in a queue for a long time. Please refer to the details mentioned below for online registration.
- Browse to the official website of the Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department i.e. https://www.mahaswayam.gov.in/
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the employment exchange tab on the homepage.
- After this, the job seeker login page will appear on the screen. Click on the register tab. If already registered then enter your login id and password.
- Now on the registration portal, enter your details i.e. (Name. DOB, Gender, Aadhar ID)
- Click on the submit tab after filling in your details.
- Now, the system will validate the information (i.e. Aadhar card details) and an OTP will be sent to your mobile.
- Enter the OTP received on mobile and proceed towards document upload.
- Upload all the relevant documents asked in the application form and click on the submit tab.
- Please refer to the mahaswayam.gov.in list of documents required from the above passage.
- Now, an acknowledgement number will be provided at the portal. Applicants have to save the details for future reference.
Offline Registration process
Please refer to the steps provided for the offline registration at the employment exchange in the state of Maharashtra
- Please visit the nearest employment exchange in your area.
- Ask for the application form for registration.
- Completely fill in the details asked in the application form i.e. Name, Age, and education qualification.
- Affix all the relevant documents asked in the application form.
- Also, carry original certificates to the employment office.
- After completely filling in the information, submit the application form.
- Take the acknowledgement number/ Receipt from the application receiving counter.
To register for the Maharashtra employment exchange online – Click here
Please visit the official portal mahaswayam.gov.in to register for employment exchange. Refer to the detailed online/offline steps mentioned in the article.
The student has to produce all the education certificates and mark sheets along with the government id.
Applicants have to log in to their accounts and check for the application status present on the applicant dashboard.