Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration Online Card @ rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in. Applicants looking for jobs in the state of Maharashtra can go through this article which is Maharashtra employment exchange registration online card. Aspiring candidates who are in search of mahaswayam.gov.in job will be largely benefited through this online card. Applicants can have complete details on our page regarding registration process to the employment exchange.
The registration to employment exchange is very useful for candidates as it alerts about various jobs in the state. Applicants can enrol for the registration process through online mahaswayam.gov.in and offline means. Jobs will be provided on the basis of educational qualification of candidates. Through employment card, applicants can avail of various benefits of employment registration Maharashtra. Have more details regarding employment exchange registration process.
- 1 Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration Online Card
- 2 Benefits of Employment Exchange Online Card
- 3 How to register for employment exchange online card
Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration Online Card
The registration to employment exchange is now important for candidates applying for the state government jobs. The recruiting authorities have mandated eligibility criteria that only those candidates who have registered in employment exchange can apply for the post. Through this, the government emphasizes on the mahaswayam.gov.in employment status of state.
Aspirants can now enrol in employment registration exchange through which, jobs will be provided to deserving candidates. The government will soon be organizing a trade fair in which candidates who have their name on the employment exchange will be eligible to apply mahaswayam.gov.in.
Apart from registration and placement, the Employment Guidance and Promotion Centres which has been renamed after employment exchange focuses on vocational training and career counselling. For more information, please refer to the complete article and do not forget to follow our page for future updates about employment exchange online registration.
Maharashtra Maharojgar Important Details 2020
Applicants can gather important details regarding maharojgar in the state of Maharashtra through the table given below. Direct links are also provided at the end of the page so that the applicant cab easily browse important contents of the main page.
|Authority||Government of Maharashtra|
|Concerned Department||Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department (SDED)|
|Category||Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration Online Card|
|Registration For||Employment exchange|
|Objectives||To provide jobs to the people of the state|
|Note by Honourable CM||Check Here|
|Guide for Employers||View Here|
mahaswayam.gov.in Employment Exchange
The job is provided as per the educational qualification and experience of candidates by authority and the students who have enrolled themselves on employment exchange can appear for recruitment. The process of providing jobs is somewhat same in all states of country. The employment exchange is a very essential body of the state government which works for providing the required training/job notification to the unemployed people of the state. The applicant can apply for the post.
Mode for selection by the several recruiting firms in the job fair follows the following details mentioned below.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test
- Viva- Voce Test
- Psychological Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Benefits of Employment Exchange Online Card
There are several benefits of the employment exchange online card. Please refer to the list of benefits of the job registration portal.
- To enhance the reach of all the latest jobs released by various authorities, the government of Maharashtra has set up the web portal i.e. Employment exchange Rojgar Vahini maharojgar.gov.in.
- All the current openings from different sectors will be updated here.
- The applicants looking for jobs can have local employment on their educational qualifications.
- The job fairs organized by the government of Maharashtra will be available for the employment exchange cardholders.
- Various state recruitment authorities require employment registration details of the candidate to apply for the job.
- The latest updates regarding jobs and vocational training are provided by the authority to the registered candidates.
Maha Employment Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must note that there are no particular eligibility criteria other than the candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
mahaswayam Documents Required
The documents that are required for the online/offline registration process are listed below.
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of category (SC/ST/OBC/Others) (Should be updated)
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Ration Card.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Certificate from Municipal Council or Sarpanch.
- Domicile Certificate of the state of Maharashtra.
- Letter from a gazetted officer or school head.
How to register for employment exchange online card
The online application for the registration process is simple. Through the online registration process, applicants can register themselves to the employment exchange from anywhere and they do not have to stand in a queue for a long time. Please refer to the details mentioned below for online registration.
- Browse to the official website of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department i.e. https://www.mahaswayam.gov.in/
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the employment exchange tab on the homepage.
- After this, the job seeker login page will appear on the screen. Click on the register tab. If already registered then enter your login id and password.
- Now on the registration portal, enter your details i.e. (Name. DOB, Gender, Aadhar ID)
- Click on the submit tab after filling your details.
- Now, the system will validate the information (i.e. Aadhar card details) and an OTP will be sent to your mobile.
- Enter the OTP received on mobile and proceed towards document upload.
- Upload all the relevant documents asked in the application form and click on the submit tab.
- Please refer to the mahaswayam.gov.in list documents required from the above passage.
- Now, acknowledgement number will be provided at the portal. Applicants have to save the details for future references.
Offline Registration process
Please refer to the steps provided for the offline registration at employment exchange in the state of Maharashtra
- Please visit the nearest employment exchange in your area.
- Ask the application form for registration.
- Completely fill the details asked in the application form i.e. Name, Age, and education qualification.
- Affix all the relevant documents asked in the application form.
- Also, carry original certificates to the employment office.
- After completely filling the information, submit the application form.
- Take the acknowledgement number/ Receipt from the application receiving counter.
How to apply for the online card to register for employment exchange?
Please visit the official portal mahaswayam.gov.in to register for employment exchange. Refer to the detailed online/offline steps mention in the article.
What is the list of documents required for registration?
The student has to produce all the education certificate and mark sheet along with the government id.
How to check the status of the application?
Applicants have to log in to their account and check for application status present on the applicant dashboard.
To register for the Maharashtra employment exchange online – Click here