Karnataka Ration Card Status Online Name List 2022 District Wise @ ahara.kar.nic.in: Ration card is one of the essential documents that every citizen holds in each state of the country. Application for the Ration card in Karnataka state can be filled online. Along with this, candidates can also check Karnataka Ration Card Status online, name list, and other district-wise ration card details.
About Karnataka Ration Card
Karnataka ration card is a great initiative taken by the state government for the welfare of people in need. Ration cards in the state are issued to the eligible candidates by the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Karnataka. Four different types of ration cards are issued as per the eligibility criteria and schemes of the state.
To submit the online application for the Karnataka e-ration card, one has to visit the official portal of the concerned department. This portal different services related to ration card such as application, status check, ration card update, link with Aadhaar card, ration card details, district-wise list etc.
This particular post is all about the details of the Karnataka Ration card. Citizens can read the article till the end to collect all the important information about the same.
Karnataka Ration Card- An Overview
|Ration Card||Karnataka Ration card|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Karnataka|
|Types of ration card issued||Four (PHH, NPHH, AY, AAY)|
|Mode of application||Online|
Types of Ration Card issued in Karnataka
Four different types of ration cards are issued to the citizens on the basis of their financial conditions and income level. The different types of ration cards issued to citizens of Karnataka include-
- PHH (Priority House Hold) Ration Cards- PHH ration cards are issued to citizens belonging to the rural areas of the state. The PHH category is further divided into two sub-groups. PHH cardholders get food grains at a subsidized rate on a monthly basis. They receive Rice at the rate of Rs.3 per kg, wheat Rs.2 per kg, and Coarse grains at rate of Rs.1 per kg.
- Annapurna Yojna Ration Cards- AY Ration cards are issued to poor citizens of the state who are above the age of 65 years. They are provided 10kgs of food grains from the state government on a monthly basis.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna Ration Cards- AYY ration cards are provided to the households/ families having annual income below 15000/-. These families receive food grains at cheaper rates than other ration cardholders. They are provided rice at the rate of Rs.3 per kg and wheat at the rate of Rs.2 per kg.
- NPHH (Non-Priority House Hold) Ration Cards- NPHH ration cards are issued to families with stable annual income. NPHH ration cardholders do not get foodgrains at the subsidized prize like other ration cardholders.
Advantages of Karnataka Ration Card
In this segment of the article, residents will apprehend about Karnataka ration card perks. A primary and significant advantage of having a ration card in Karnataka state is that all destitute people of Karnataka can now buy food grains at subsidiary prices. In the state, there are numerous people who don’t have sufficient wealth to purchase meal items at market rate. So, with the help of a ration card, they all will get food at very low prices. Ration card is also helpful in various fields such as applying for aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, etc.
Eligibility for Karnataka Ration Card
Citizens can check basic eligibility requirements for the issue of a new ration card in Karnataka shared as under-
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka
- Households not having a ration card in the state.
- Newly married couples of the state.
- Citizens have temporary ration cards with expired dates.
- The issue of ration will be based on the household income and economic condition of the family.
If anyone gets news about black marketing or a process like black dealing happens in front of them, then they must fearlessly inform the higher administration.
How to check Karnataka Ration Card Online List?
The online portal helps citizens to check the ration card without visiting the concerned office. They can check it anywhere, anytime from the online portal. To check the village list of ration cards in Karnataka, they just have to follow the given instructions-
- Step 1- Visit the official website- https://ahara.kar.nic.in/.
- Step 2- Click on “e-Services” tab provided on the menu bar.
- Step 3- Click on “e-Ration card” link.
- Step 4- Select the “Village list” tab.
- Step 5- Select the respective district, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, Village and click on the “Go” button.
- Step 6- The list of all the ration cards in the selected village will appear.
- Step 7– Find the ration card and check the other details.
Note: You can also check canceled or suspended ration card online from the portal by submitting your details.
How to Apply for Karnataka Ration Card?
Those who do not possess any ration card in Karnataka and are willing to apply can apply online. The complete application procedure is shared below in simple steps. Candidates can have a look-
Step 1- Applicants have to start by visiting the official portal of the responsible department i.e. https://ahara.kar.nic.in.
Step 2- Click on “e-services” tab displayed on the homepage.
Step 3- Put the cursor on the “e-Ration Card” link and click on the “New Ration card” option from the dropdown list.
Step 4- Select the “New Ration Card Request” option for the new ration card application.
Step 5- Select the type of ration card applying for on the same webpage.
Step 6- Enter the “Aadhaar Card No.” and Aadhaar seeded mobile no. in the space provided.
Step 7- An OTP will be sent to the mobile no. Enter the OTP in the space provided.
Step 8- Aadhaar details of the applicant will display after entering the OTP.
Step 9- Applicants have to select the authentication and bio verification type.
Step 10- After successful verification, Aadhaar details will be displayed.
Step 11- For the generation of application no., applicants have to click on the “ADD” button.
Step 12- Application form will appear. Fill the details in the respective field.
Step 13- Click on the “Save” tab and application will be submitted.
Step 14- Save the application no. for future references.
After successful submission of application, ration card will be issued within 15 days of submission of application. Applicants can collect their ration cards by making a payment of Rs.100 per copy.
How to check Karnataka Ration Card Status Online?
After submitting the application, applicants can check track the application status till the issue of ration card. To check the ration card application status, applicants have to follow the given steps-
- Visit the official website.
- Hit the “e-status” link and click on “Status of new/defending rations” tab.
- A new portal will open on a new tab.
- Now, candidates have to select the respective option present on the screen.
- Click on “Ration card of status” option.
- Select the verification mode.
- Enter the relevant detail.
- Finally ration card status will appear.
Documents Required for Karnataka Ration Card Application
In order to apply for new ration card in the state, applicants are required to have following documents and details with them-
- A copy of original residential proof
- A copy of age certificate of the head of the family
- A copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Aadhar card.
- A copy of income proof of the family
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile number or Email address
- Self-Declaration and Certificate issued from the Ward Councillor/ Pradhan.
- Tenancy agreement (if applicant is a tenant)
Without any of the aforesaid documents applications submitted by the candidates are liable to be rejected.
Check Suspended or Cancelled Ration Card List
To view a list of suspended or cancelled ration card, aspirants need to follow some steps that are as follows.
- Open the official portal link in any suitable web browser.
- Then, click on “e-services” tab present on the menubar of homepage.
- On the next page, you have to select “Show Cancelled & Suspended List” option from the “e-ration” option.
- Now, enter the details of a list you want to search.
- A list will be displayed on your screen in some seconds.
Process to Link Aadhaar Card with ration Card
Aadhaar is mandatory for Karnataka Ration Card to avail of the PDS services in the state. At the of the application, one must provide his/her Aadhaar card for biometric authentication. Ration card not linked with Aadhar card can be linked by following the instructions given below-
- To aadhaar card with ration card list, candidates have to the official website of Karnataka Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department.
- Then, click on “e-services” option, a new page will open on your screen.
- Click on “e-aadhaar” option and a drop-down box will appear on your screen.
- Select “Linking UID” choice from it.
- Next, you have to select any one link of your preference.
- In a new tab, tap “RC Members for UID Linking” link.
- Choose “Aadhaar Number” and enter your details.
- Insert the OTP, which has sent on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, enter your RC number and submit information.
Steps of Making Amendment Request
Step I- Open the official page in any suitable web browser.
Step II- Hit the “e-services” button given on the menubar.
Step III- Click on “Amendment Request” present under “e-status” option.
Step IV- Next step is to choose the link named “Ration Card Amendment Request”.
Step V: A page will open on your screen in which applicants have to furnish data like “RC or Acknowledgement Number”.
Step VI: Finally, submit the information.
How to Check Details of Karnataka FPS?
- Open the official portal.
- Go to “e-services” page from the menubar.
- After that, click on “Show FPS” option present “e-Fair Price Shop”.
- Select the details such as “District, Taluk, Shop” on the page.
- Complete information regarding select data will be presented on your screen.
Important Steps to Renew FPS License
If you want to renew FPS license, then implement the process given below.
- At first, applicants have to visit the official website.
- Click on “e-services” tab from the homepage.
- Go to “E-Fair Price Shop” section and choose “Renewal License” option.
- Next, you have to select any one option by clicking on the circles given.
- Step by step, fill the information asked.
- Submit the details and license renewal process will be completed.
Procedure for Filing Complaint
Are you thinking to lodge a complaint but don’t know the appropriate procedure? If yes, then do follow the steps explained below.
- Initially, all you have to do is type the URL of Official site or click on the link directly from here.
- Hit “e-services” option from the homepage.
- Next step is to search for “Lodge Complaint“ choice that you will find under “Public Grievance & Rewards” section.
- Click the link when you find it.
- A form will open in a new tab.
- Fill the grievance form and submit all the info.
Method to View Complaint Status Online
Once you are done with submitting the grievance form, later you can also check its status via online mode. To do so, candidates have to go through with the process given.
- Visit the portal of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Dept, Karnataka.
- Next, applicants have to open “e-services” section.
- Click on “Public Grievance & Rewards” link, and a drop-down box will appear on screen.
- Select the “Status of Grievance“ option from it.
- In a new tab, a login page will open on your screen in which you have to insert info like acknowledgment number, date, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the info and status will be displayed in a moment.
Food, Civil Supplied & Consumer Affairs Department and the Department of Legal Metrology,
Phone No.- 1967 or 1800-425-9339
To apply for a new e-ration card, one has to submit an online application from the official portal of the concerned department.
The primary eligibility criteria of applying for Karnataka ration card is that the applicant must be a citizen of Karnataka state.
No application fee will be charged. However, they have to pay Rs.100 per copy at the time of the collection of ration card.
The new ration card will be issued within 15 days of the date of application.
Yes, applicants have to provide Aadhar to complete the biometric authentication based on UID at the time of application.
You can link your Aadhaar card to your ration card by visiting online portal and clicking on “Link to UID” link.
To view SMS services you have to go to official site and then e-services option. On the left portion of the homepage find the link of “SMS Services”. Tap that link and all info will be presented on your screen.
To check “Taluk List”, you have to open the official site. Under services page, candidates will see the option of “Taluk list”, hit that link and list will open.
After opening “E-services” option, you have to find the link of “Reward” which will be present under “Public Grievance & Reward” section. From there you can check the reward.
Yes, by residing at your place you can view online status of the grievance. Complete procedure is discussed above.