The Government of Bihar started the Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana in 2019 to incentivise students (both boys and girls) who secure the first position in class 10 board exams. Under this scheme, all the students who have passed class 10th board exams with 1st division will be given an incentive of Rs. 10,000 from the state government.
The concerned authority has released online applications for eligible students who have passed class 10th exams. To access complete details regarding मुख्यमंत्री बालक/बालिका प्रोत्साहन योजना, please read the complete article below as we have mentioned all the essential details which are important for students to avail the scheme launched by the Government of Bihar.
Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana
Under this scheme, the government will provide an incentive of Rs 8000 to students belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled castes who pass with the second division. Under Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana, it is mandatory for all students to pass the 10th exam and must be unmarried. To avail of this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
Interested beneficiaries of Bihar state who want to apply for Chief Minister Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana can apply online through the official portal of E Kalyan Bihar and can avail of this scheme. However, application forms are not available yet. Students must apply only online as no other application mode will be available for any candidate. Students do not have to submit any documents or applications to the school; they also have to declare their unmarried status only in the application. Under this Incentive Scheme, beneficiaries should have a bank account, which should be linked to the beneficiary’s Aadhaar card.
The procedure for applying under this Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana is given below. You should read it carefully. Do follow our page for further updates about the release of the beneficiary list. The authority will verify the applicant’s details, documents, bank details, etc. Only after that the incentive shall be credited to their account through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
E- Kalyan Protsahan Yojana Complete Analysis
Applicants can have a complete overview of the protsahan yojana in the table below. Do not forget to check the end of the page, as we have shared direct links for the application.
|Government of Bihar
|Name of the scheme
|Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Yojana
|Class X passed students
|Applicants should have a minimum of 75%
Applicants scoring 1st division will be considered for the scheme (General/BC)
The objective of the Chief Minister Child Girls (10th Pass) Incentive Scheme
Under this scheme, students will not have to visit the concerned schools or face any problems in the application as it will be an online process. The application is simple, and it can be availed online. Under the Bihar Boys / Girls Incentive Scheme, the government has provided an incentive of Rs.10,000 / – as financial assistance to the boys and girls who have passed from 1st division in the 10th board examinations from the state board.
The primary goal of the application is to encourage education among students. Generally, most meritorious students cannot afford further studies due to insufficient funds. Through financial assistance, applicants can continue their studies and secure a better future.
The protsahan amount will be credited to the applicants who attend at 75%. The scholarship amount to be provided are-:
|Scholarship for Students securing first division
|Scholarship Amount to be provided
|From class 1st to 4th
|Rs 600/- (Currently N.A)
|7th to class 6th
|Rs 1000/- (Currently N.A)
|High school/10th (General/BC)
|Rs 10,000/- (Available Now)
|Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana for SC/ST
|Rs 8,000/- (Securing 2nd position)
Benefits of Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana
The benefit of मुख्यमंत्री प्रोत्साहन योजना will be provided to the boys and girls of the state.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana, the boys and girls of the state of Bihar by the Bihar government, all the girl students who have passed ten board examinations of 1 division in the year from the state government for Rs. 10,000 Incentives will be provided.
- Under this scheme, an incentive amount of Rs 8000 will be provided by the government to the students belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled castes who pass with the second division.
- Under this, it is compulsory for all students to pass 10th and unmarried students.
- The boys and girls of the state should be unmarried.
- Documents of Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika (10th pass) Protsahan Scheme (Eligibility)
- Applicants should be permanent residents of the state of Bihar.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 1.5 lakh or less.
- Boys/girls should pass the 1st or 2nd division in the 10th board examination in the year.
Protsahan Yojana List of Essential Documents Required
Students applying for the schemes should have the following documents given below.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- 10th Result / Registration Card
- mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for the Chief Minister Child Girl Incentive Scheme?
Interested beneficiaries of Bihar state who want to apply under the Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika (10th pass) Protsahan Scheme should follow the steps mentioned below.
Bihar Protsahan Yojana Apply the First step
- First, the applicant must visit the authority’s official website for the scheme @https://medhasoft.bih.nic.in/
- Now, the home page will flash on the screen.
- After visiting the home page, you can apply for the scheme for the current academic year.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you will have to check your name. To check the name, you can verify the name and account details at the bottom. You will have to click on this option.
- Verify name and account number balak, balika protsahan yojana
- After clicking on the option, a new link will open before you.
- In which you have to select your district and college. Then, you have to click on the view button. After this, the list of students who have passed from the 1st division in the current academic year will appear on the next page.
Protsahan Yojana Second Step
- After that, you have to go back to the second page. On this page, you have to click on the option to click to apply. After clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to fill in your registration number, date of birth, and the number you got in the 10th. And then, the code has to be filled in. After filling in all the information, you have to click on the login button.
- After clicking on the login button, you will get to the login ID. After this, you have to click on bank details. After clicking, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to fill in all the information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, registration number, bank account number, Aadhaar number, ifsc code.
- After filling in the information, click the save button and go home. Then, you have to click on the option to finalize the application.
- After this, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you must check the checkmark and then click on the submit button.
- This is how your application will be submitted to the portal.
|Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana Application
|For Related Updates, Follow
How much amount will be provided as an incentive under the Chief Minister Child-Girl Incentive Scheme?
Under this scheme, the candidates who have passed class 10th with 1st division (for General/BC) will be provided 10 thousand, and those who passed with Second division (only for SC/ST) will get Rs. 8000 as an incentive.
How to apply for Chief Minister Child-Child Incentive Scheme?
You can also apply online by going to your nearest Cyber Cafe. Please refer to the article to have complete details about the registration process to the मुख्यमंत्री बालक/बालिका प्रोत्साहन योजना.
Is an income certificate required for Mukhyamantri Balak-Balika Protsahan Yojana Online Apply?
Yes, it is necessary, as well as the income certificate should show an annual income of less than 1 lakh and should be made within six months.