VKSU Result 2019: Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) students enrolled in various parts of programs BA, B.Com., M.Sc., and B.Ed. at various affiliated and constituent colleges are waiting for the declaration of result for all the parts of each program. It has been around three months since the conduct of university exams for these programs and university has not announced the VKSU result yet. University has conducted examinations for BA, M.Sc., B.Ed, and B.Com in the month of May 2019.
All the students are curious to know their VKSU result. But now these students do not have to wait longer as university is expected to release the result soon as per the information from sources. The dates of result publication will be released shortly and will be updated here on this page for our readers. VKSU Result for these programs may release on separate dates, therefore students should regularly visit the official website of the university.
No hard copy of result will be dispatched to any student through post. They have to download the result only through the online mode. No other mode of VKSU result access will be made available. After VKSU result students will be issued the original mark sheets and related certificates.
For more information on VKSU 2019 BA., B.Com., M.Sc., and B.Ed. result dates, download process, revaluation, mark sheet details, etc., candidates can continue reading this article.
VKSU Result 2019
|Exam||VKSU University exam|
|Article category||University annual exam Result|
|University||Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU)|
|VKSU Affiliated colleges||62|
|VKSU Exam date||May 2019|
|Programs||BA, B.Com, M.Sc., B.Ed.|
|Part||I, II & III|
|Date of VKSU result||Available soon|
|Mode of result declaration||Online|
VKSU Result 2019- Important dates
|Date of registration for Veer Kunwar exam||April/May 2019|
|Conduct of exam||May 2019|
|Declaration of Veer Kunwar result||Available soon|
|Issue of mark sheets||Notified later|
How to check information VKSU 2019 result?
To download the result from the official website, students have to follow the given instructions-
- Step I- Go to the official website of university i.e. http://vksu.ac.in.
- Step II- Homepage of the website will be displayed.
- Step III- Click on “Academic” menu on the menu bar.
- Step IV- Select the result option from the dropdown options.
- Step V- Result page will be displayed.
- Step VI- Search for the respective course result option on the result page.
- Step VII- Click on the result link and result file will get downloaded on the device.
- Step VIII- Open the list file and search for name and check the result status.
If candidates wish they can access their result directly from this page by clicking on the result links provided here.
Check the result links shared below for all the programs-
- BA Part I-
- BA Part II-
- BA Part III-
- B.Com. Part I-
- B.Com. Part II-
- B.Com. III-
- M.Sc. Part I-
- M.Sc Part II-
Information mentioned on VKSU result sheet 2019
VKS University publish its result in the form of excel file indicating the names of the candidates who appeared for the exam and their result. candidates just have to download their result by clicking the relevant link. They do not require any log in information to open their result.
Candidates can find all the necessary information mentioned on the result sheet provided as under-
- Name of the students enrolled
- Registration no.
- University roll no.
- Father’s name
- College name
- College code
- Centre name
- Marks in all the papers
- Marks in theory
- Marks in practical (if applicable)
- Subsidiary theory
- Subsidiary practical
- Totals marks obtained
- All compositions
- Composition total
- Grand total
- Remark (Fail/ Pass/ Promoted)
Information about candidates will be as per the information furnished in the application/ enrolment form. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of university officials immediately.
VKSU result 2019- revaluation
The result published by the university for all the programs will be final. There will be no provision for revaluation of result, rechecking, re-totaling, re-assessment of answer sheets after the release of result. Therefore, no request in this regard from the students will be entertained under any of the circumstances.
VKSU Supplementary exam
Supplementary exam is conducted for the candidates who have not qualified by the university exams and thus given a second chance to pass the exam. Information related to VKSU supplementary exam will be updates soon as of now there is no such information available.
The result published online will be provisional in nature. Original mark sheet will be issued later to the candidates. university will send the original mark sheets and certificates of the students to the respected colleges after few days of the declaration of result.
Candidates should stay in contact with the concerned college for information related to mark sheet and have to collect the same from the concerned department once it will be made available at the college.
Important instructions related to VKSU Result 2019
- VKSU result is likely to release soon.
- Result will be published online.
- No printed copy of result or mark sheets will be sent to any candidate through post.
- University students waiting for the release of result can download the result without using the login credentials.
- Result will be published in an excel file format.
- Result for all the programs may release on separate dates.
- On the basis of result, pass students will be promoted to the next year/ part.
- After the release of result, university will distribute original statement of marks and related certificates to the candidates.
- There will be no provision for revaluation of result.
Students waiting for their result are advised to visit the university website on a frequent basis to get all the latest news and information related to the release of VKSU result.
For any issues and queries related to VKSU result, candidates are advised to contact the university at the contact information shared below-
Candidates can also share their doubts and issues regarding this article with us in the comment section below.