Latest Updates on 19th Sep| Delhi Technological University DTU Results Check Here Courses & Semester Wise | DTU Odd/Even Semester Exams Result 2020
DTU Result 2020: Delhi Technological University (DTU) has announced its result online on it’s official website. Those students who had participated in the examination which was held in Nov/Dec-2019 may check their result from direct link given below. The result will be available in PDf format so you do not need to require anything to access the result. In result students will find their roll number, name, TC (total credit), and CGPA secure by them. Candidates qualified in test will be promoted to next semester and those who are in the final semester will be rewarded by degree certificate.
Latest 17th Aug: DTU has announced some more UG and PG courses result on their official website whose links are shared below.
An overview of Delhi Technological University
|Article category||DTU Result|
|University||Delhi Technological University|
|Chancellor||Lt. Governor of Delhi|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and doctoral courses|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area||164 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.dtu.ac.in|
DTU Recent Announced Result
How to check DTU Result 2020?
DTU results are published through an online mode. Therefore, all the students have to check the result from the university website. For the convenience of the student, we have shared the complete procedure (below) to get the result online.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Go to the official portal of the university www.dtu.ac.in or you can also go through the direct link given on this page.
- On the homepage of the website click on the “Results and Examination” link or direct link also available in the latest news section.
- Click on the “Results” tab.
- Select the relevant result option.
- A PDF file will be downloaded and the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, download and take print of the result for future use.
In case of any issue or discrepancy in the DTU result, students are suggested to immediately contact the concerned university department. Students can contact the university officials through the details given at the end of this page-
Details mentioned in DTU result
following details will be mentioned in DTu result:
- Program name
- Branch name
- Students name
- Roll number of students
- Grade secure in each subject
Delhi Technological University Departments
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Delhi School of management
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Chemistry and Polymer Technology
- University School of Management & Entrepreneurship
- School of Design
Delhi Technological University Examinations and Results
- University conducts mid-term exams and end term examination for every semester.
- Examination branch of the university take care of all university examination and declares the result. Students can apply for examination registration and check result through DTU exam and result portal (www.exam.dtu.ac.in).
- Exams in the university are conducted on the basis of semester system. University conducts exam at the mid-session and end of each odd and even semester.
Below have shared all the necessary details about DTU examination and result-
DTU Semester Exams
- The mid-term examination for odd semester and even semester are conducted the month of September and March respectively.
- University conducts the make-up/supplementary exam for odd semester in August and for even semester in the month of January.
- The final and end-term exams for odd and even semesters are conducted in November and May respectively.
- Admissions into B.Tech programs in DTU are made through the Joint Admission Counselling Delhi (JAC-Delhi) process.
- The admission of foreign students is done through Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA)
- Make-up exam is also conducted for the students who miss the mid-semester exams due to any valid reason.
- It is compulsory for all the students to carry an admit card to the exam center on the exam day. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website by using the login credential.
- Students without a valid admit card are not allowed to appear in the exam.
Delhi Technological University Results
- The end semester result for odd semester exam is declared in the month of December.
- The even semester exam is announced in June.
- DTU declares all the results only through the online mode.
- No hard copy of the result is sent individually to the student’s postal address.
- DTU put all the result notifications on their website/portal in order to notify the student of the university. Therefore, students are advised to stay in touch with the university website so that they cannot miss any update regarding semester result.
- The result sheet of the students comprises of student’s name, roll number, registration number, course, year, semester, marks obtained in each subject, total marks, result etc.
- Once the result is published, students can collect their mark sheets from the university. For the collection of the mark sheets and other related certificates, students have to apply through the DTU examination and result portal i.e. www.exam.dtu.ac.in.
- University also conduct supplementary exams after the declaration of result for the students having backlog in any subject or who wants to improve their grades/marks.
- In order to appear in the supplementary exam and make-up exams, students are required to apply first within the stipulated time from the official portal.
DTU Semester Exam Result 2020
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked DTU 62 among engineering universities, 100 overall and 70 under universities in the year 2020. The notable alumni of the university include Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Vinod Dham, Ravi Grover, Raghbir Singh Bhola, Manish Khera, Meera Mukherjee, Avinash Chandra etc.
Here, you are going to get all the important details about the Delhi Technological University results. Apart from the results, we have also shared information about DTU profile, admission procedure, and examinations.
Delhi Technological University Admission Procedure
- Admissions in the university are strictly done on the basis of entrance exams.
- Interested candidates have to fill an application form as to register for admissions. The application form is made available at the university website on the specified dates.
- University grant admission to candidates into undergraduate art and design programs through UCEED.
- Admission to Ph.D. programs are done on the basis of entrance test and interview process.
DTU is an autonomous engineering university located in the national capital of India. DTU was established in 1941 as a Delhi Polytechnic. Later, in 2009 it got the status of state university and name was changed into Delhi Technological University. It was formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) which was affiliated to the University of Delhi.
The university operations were earlier carried out from the Kashmiri Gate campus but now University has a huge campus situated in the Bawana Road in an area of 164 acres.
DTU has 16 academic departments under which it offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in the field of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Arts and Management. The medium of instruction for all the courses in the university is English.