DBRAU Result 2022: Dr Bhimrao University has declared its UG and PG result which was held in May/June 2022. Candidates who are looking for their results can check it from the direct link provided below for each announced result. You need to provide your roll number to know your result status. The result announced was just for immediate information and the original mark sheet will be available from students’ respective colleges. Scroll down this page to get DBRAU 2022 result link and other information related to it.
DBRAU Result 2022
Charan Singh, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Ajit Doval, Mulayam Singh Yadav, Aziz Qureshi, Dhatri Saran Mathur, etc are some of the notable alumni of the university.
In this article, we have shared information about Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University’s Result along with other related information.
About Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University
|Article Category||University Results|
|University||Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University|
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and PhD programs|
|University Type||State University|
|Academic system||Semester and Annual System|
|Departments||31 (28 constituent dept. & 3 independent depts.)|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/Offline|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.dbrau.org.in|
Check DBRAU Recently Results Here
DBRAU Semester Exams and Results
University programs are carried out through a semester exam. The academic year of the university is divided into two semesters viz. odd semester and even semester. University conducts end-term examinations at the end of each semester for UTD and affiliated colleges. The examination and result-related activities are conducted by the Controller of the Examination department of the university.
Find all the necessary information about DBAU exams and results in the section given below-
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University Exams
- The examination schedule for end semester exams is for University Teaching Departments (UTD) and affiliated colleges are prepared separately and exams are also conducted on separate dates.
- End-semester exams for all the odd semesters and even semesters are conducted in the month of December and May respectively for affiliated colleges and UTD but on separate dates.
- All the students are required to fill out an examination form before the exams. Application forms can be filled out through the university website.
- University issues admission cards to the students and all the students are required to carry the same to the exam centre on exam day.
- No student is allowed to appear in the exams without a valid admit card.
- End-semester results of all the odd semesters and even semesters are published in the month of January and June respectively for affiliated colleges and UTD.
- The result for all the programs under the annual system is declared separately.
- All the results are published only through online mode. Students can check the result on the university website by using their roll number.
- The online result sheet is provisional and indicates the marks of the students along with the result status.
- Students can collect the original mark sheets from the respective university department.
- After the declaration of the result, students not satisfied with their result can apply for scrutiny or revaluation. The university notifies students about the revaluation and students to have to apply within the stipulated dates.
How to check DBRAU Results Online?
Students can follow the procedure shared below to check their university result online mode-
- Step 1- Go to the university website (www.dbrau.org.in).
- Step 2- Click on the “Result” option on the homepage.
- Step 3- Select the relevant result option.
- Step 4- Enter the valid roll number and hit the submit button.
- Step 5- The result will appear on the screen.
- Step 6- Download and take a printout for future reference.
Particulars mention in the DBRAU result
- College Name
- Examination and semester name
- Students name
- Father/Mother name
- Roll number
- List of subjects and marks secured
- Enrollment number
- Total marks secured
DBRAU is a state university in Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 1st July 1927 as Agra University. The jurisdiction of the university is spread to the seven districts of the state viz. Aligarh, Agra Division, Hathras, Mathura, Etah, Mainpuri, and Firozpur.
University has four residential campuses viz. Khandari Campus, Paliwal Park, Civil Lines Campus and Chhaleshar Campus. It has around 200 affiliated colleges and nearly 15 residential institutes situated on four residential campuses. It offers various Undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs through its 9 institutes and 31 university departments.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University Institutes / Departments
DBA University has the given Institutes and departments-
KM Institute of Hindi & Linguistics
- Department of Indian Languages
- Oriental Classic Languages
- Department of Linguistics Foreign Languages
- Mass Communication & Journalism
Institute of Social Sciences
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Statistics
Institute of Home Science
- Department of Home Science Education and Extension
- Child Development
- Department of Home Management
- Food and Nutrition
- Department of Clothing & Textiles
Institute of Basic Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science & Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
School of Basic Sciences
- Department of Botany
- Department of Forestry
- Environmental Studies
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Biotechnology
- Environmental Toxicology
- Institute of Fine Arts (Lalit Kala Sansthan)
- Institute of Hotel & Tourism Management
- Deen Dayal Institute of Rural Development
- Dau Dayal Institute of Vocational Education
- Seth Padam Chand Jain Institute of Commerce
- Department of History and Culture
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Library & Information Sciences
Two other institutes/centers include University Computer Centre and University Coaching Centre for minority students.