TNMGRMU Results 2021: The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University has published the TNMGRMU 2021 Result online at tnmgrmu.ac.in. So, students who are looking for their respective UG or PG medical course results may download them from their portal or a direct link shared on this page. In order to get the mark and result statement, students need to provide their registration number. Those who secured the minimum qualifying marks will be promoted to the next semester or issued a degree if studying in the last year. It is to be noted by all that the result available online is for immediate information. For more details regarding TNMGRMU Result 2021 go through this article.
TNMGRMU New Update: University has released BDS 1st year, B.Sc nursing final year, BOT First year result on 21st April 2021. Scroll down the same from the link shared below.
- 1 TNMGRMU Results 2021
- 2 TN Dr. MGR Medical University Results Overview
- 3 How to Download TNMGRMU 2021 Result?
- 4 FAQs
TNMGRMU Results 2021
The result published by the university online can be viewed for the next 15 days from the result publication date and students who wanted to apply for answer scripts may submit their application within a period of 15 days on paying a prescribed fee whose details are given in this article.
TN Dr. MGR Medical University Results Overview
|University name||TN Dr. MGR Medical University|
|Courses offered||Medical, Dental, Ayush, and Allied Health Science|
|Result Status||Available for most of the programs|
Details Available in TNMGRMU 2021 Result
TN Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Result will have the following details: –
- Student name
- Course and semester name
- Session name
- Father/mother name
- Subject name
- Marks secured in theory
- Marks secure in practical
- Total marks
List of TN Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Result 2021
Have a look at the recently released result
- MBBS 1st year Feb 2021 (31st March 2021)
- DM & M.Ch Feb 2021 (19th Feb 2021)
- Post-Doctoral fellowship Jan 2021 (4th Feb 2021)
- BDS First Year Aug 2020 (21st April 2021)
- MDS Part 1 final year Oct. 2020 (1st April 2021)
- BDS 3rd year Aug 2020 (9th April 2021)
- BDS 2nd year Aug 2020 (31st March 2021)
- BDS final year Aug 2020 (12th March 2021)
- BUMS Final professional (10th Feb 2021)
- BAMS Final professional May 2020 (2nd Feb 2021)
Allied and Health Science
- B.Sc. Nursing Final year (21st April 2021)
- BOT First year (21st April 2021)
- B.Pharm 1st sem March 2020 (19th April 2021)
Guidelines for issuance of Answer Scripts of Failed Subjects
- Candidate cannot apply for Xerox of answer scripts if he/she has passed in that subject.
- All UG and PG candidates are eligible to apply for answer scripts and…
- Only such candidates are permissible for answer scripts who had cleared their clinical/ practical exam
- Xerox of answer scripts is given for their reference purpose only.
- Candidates cannot claim additional marks on basis of self-assessment.
- According to the university rules of force, the RV of the answer paper is not permeable.
- Candidate’s application for answer sheet photocopy must reach the university department as per the schedule whose application should be sent through the head of the Institution.
- If an application is received directly from the candidates then it will be rejected and no communication will be entertained further.
- Also, if any application is found to be incomplete it will be rejected too.
- Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 1000/- per paper for a xerox of answer scripts in favor of the university through RTGS or NEFT. In case, the said theory paper consists of A & B section or Paper I and II then the fee need to be separate.
- The prescribed fee is non-refundable.
- Enclose your application with a fee receipt and marksheet copy.
- Applicant must submit the form in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the link given below: –
Details to be submitted in the application form are given as–
- Register number
- Course name
- Subject name
- Obtained marks in theory
- Reason for obtaining the answer scripts
How to Download TNMGRMU 2021 Result?
On following the below-mentioned steps candidates may easily download their MGR university result for Allied Health Science/ Dental/ Medical/ Ayush:
- Go to the official website of TN MGR Medical University
- Once you landed on the home page, select the result link and from the list of dropdown select your respective branch viz. Medical, Ayush, dental, and Allied health Science
- On branch selection, you will be redirected to a new page where you will find the list of result which has been released recently.
- Now select the link available on the page.
- Now its time to submit your register number, month, and year of examination, and the verification code appears on your screen
- Press the view result tab and TNMGRMU Result will appear on your screen.
- Verify the details mentioned in it thoroughly.
TNMGRMU 2021 Result Link
- Visit here to check TNMGRMU Medical Result
- Visit here to check TNMGRMU Dental result
- Visit here to check TNMGRMU Ayush Result
- Visit here to check TNMGRMU Allied and health science result
Note: Candidates are advised to verify the correctness of facts/ information from the university
Candidates may send their answer script copy application at
The Controller of Examinations
The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University,
Chennai – 600032
Visit University Website
University Contact Details
44 22 353574
44 22353576 to 79
44 22301760 to 63
Students may download their respective course result from the university website and to download the same they need to provide their register number.
Such candidates who had not cleared that subject in which he/she is looking to generate answer script copy.
As per the information available within 15 days of result publication they need to submit their application.
For per subject/paper students need to give 1000 Rs through NEFT/RTGS mode
No, application received directly will be summarily rejected.
Yes, you need to affix fee receipt copy and mark sheet copy
Yes, the result announced by the university can be accessed for a period of fortnight only from the date of declaration.