DAVV Results 2023 for all UG and PG courses are available on the official website of the University. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya BA, B.Sc, B.Com 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year Result list for 2022 academic year are available now. All students of DAVV can check their Mark List & Pass List from here. Here in this article, we have uploaded all the latest DAVV Results lists announced by the university. For the mark list, students need to submit their details whereas pass list was available in PDF format.
Latest Update on 31st Jan-: A few more results have been announced by the university today which can be checked through the direct links given below.
DAVV 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Result 2023
The medium of instruction in the university is English and Hindi. DAVV follows both yearly and semester system. Thus the exams are conducted both on annual basis and on semester basis. For detailed information about the university and its examination & result system go through the complete article.
The direct links to avail of the DAVV Results are also available on this page. Please follow the article to get the latest update of the DAVV Result list.
DAVV Recent Announced Results 2023
About Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
|Article Category||University results|
|University||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Category||DAVV Result list|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses offered||Diploma, UG, PG, PG Diploma programs|
|Mode of registration for Admission||Online and Offline|
|Results Declaration Mode||Online|
|Official University Website||www.dauniv.ac.in|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Exams and Results
- Students must fill out the examination registration form to be eligible for semester exams.
- After the completion of the registration process for examination, university uploads the hall tickets on its online portal.
- Students are required to download the admit card and carry the hard copy of the same to the exam hall on the day of the exam.
- Students without a valid admit card are not allowed to sit in the exam.
For more details about DAVV exams and results read the complete article-
- University follows a semester system for most of the programs and thus exams are conducted on a semester basis for all the UG, PG, and doctoral programs.
- There are only a few undergraduate programs that are carried out on an annual basis and thus exams are also conducted yearly. It is also applicable for distance mode students.
- The examination for I, III, V etc. semesters of UG and PG programs are generally conducted in the month of October/November/December.
DAVV Result list 2023
- The result for semester system exams is declared in the month of January for Odd semesters (I, III, V etc.) and in the month of July for Even semesters (II, IV, VI etc.).
- The university declares the result in the form of list (Pass list/Marks List) and also as an individual result sheet for each student.
- All the regular and distant mode students can get each and every detail about the university exams and result from its website and MP online portal as university publishes all the information there.
- The result sheet includes the following information- Name of the student, roll number, registration number, course, year, semester, session, marks obtained, total marks, result status, SGPA, CGPA, and other related information.
- University students can also apply for revaluation, scrutiny, review of answer sheets, and also for supplementary exam after the declaration of result.
How to check Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya DAVV Results List?
DAVV students can check the result online on university result portal by following the given procedure-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of the university i.e. www.dauniv.ac.in.
- Step 2- Click on the “Results” tab provided on the homepage.
- Step 3- Select the respective result option.
- Step 4- MP online portal will appear.
- Step 5- Select Session, Status, Exam name and enter the roll number.
- Step 6- Click on Search Result.
- Step 7- Check the result on the screen.
- Step 8- Download or save it for reference in future.
Students must clearly check all the information mentioned in the DAVV results sheets and for any clarification, they can contact the university authority. The contact details are given at the end of this page.
Re-evaluation of answer script
Those students who are not satisfied with their result can apply for a re-evaluation of their answer script, for this students need to fill the re-evaluation form which will be at the concerned department of your college. Students need to know that they can apply for re-evaluation for theory paper only and they need to pay the requisite fee for each answer script re-evaluation.