After the successful completion of the Feb CDE/OUS annual exam for 1st, 3rd, and 5th Semester courses, OU Degree result has been declared on its official website. Those who are looking for results can download them from the official portal or link we have given below. OU Degree Result can be generated by submitting Hall ticket number.
The original mark sheet of students will be available to them in the due course period. Below in this article along with the result link, we have shared how to download OU Degree Result 2023 through the official website.
Results Update-: The University released UG CBCS results on 22nd September. Check the direct links below.
OU Degree Result 2023
|Article Category||OU Result 2023|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, PhD and diploma programs|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Academic system||Semester System|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Declaration of OU results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.osmania.ac.in|
How to check OU Degree Result 2023?
To check the result online, students have to follow the given procedure-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of the university (mentioned above).
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on the examination result link.
- Step 3- A list of result will appear on the screen.
- Step 4- Select the relevant result name.
- Step 5- Now enter the twelve-digit hall ticket number and click on the submit button.
- Step 6- Finally, the result will display on the screen.
- Step 7- Download the result for future reference. You can also take a printout of the result for your convenience.
Details Available on OU Degree Result
The following details will be available on OU result:
- Hall ticket number
- College Name
- Course and semester
- Students name
- Father/ Mother name
- Subject name with their code
- Marks secure in each subject
- Practical marks
- Grade secured
- SGPA and status of result
OU Degree Result 2023
As university exams are conducted throughout the year depending upon the program, the result is also declared throughout the year for various programs. The result for CBCS and non-CBCS programs is announced separately. Students have to check the results only through the official website of the university and no hard copy of the result is sent to the students.
The result will include information such as the name of the students, roll number, enrollment number, campus/affiliated college, course, semester, year, subject-wise marks, grades, credits, result, remark, etc. After the announcement of result, students can also apply for revaluation and improvement exam. The supplementary result, backlog, and improvement results are released separately.
The university releases a press notice to inform the students about the date and schedule of the declaration of the result. To get each and every information about the university result students are advised to stay in contact with the concerned department and also with the official university portal.
After the declaration of the final result, students can collect their mark sheets from the university on the dates specified by the university. In case any student finds any discrepancy in the result and for any kind of clarification, they must contact the concerned university department.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- OU UG I, III, V Sem Exam
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.Com (Voc)
OU Degree Award of Grades Meaning
O: 100 – 85
A: 84 – 70
B: 69 – 60
C: 59 – 55
D: 54 – 50
E: 49 – 40
Osmania University Exams and Results
University follows a semester system and a Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for several courses and thus the exam dates and the result dates for all the academic programs vary.
Check the details about university examination system and result dates below-
- Usually, the end term exams for odd semesters are conducted in the month of October/November/December/January.
- On the other hand, the end term exams for Even semesters are mainly conducted in the month of May/June.
- To appear in the university exams, it is compulsory for all the students to submit the examination form to the university or respective affiliated college or online along with the prescribed fee within the specified dates.
- University updates the time-table of the exam for each program on its official website. Therefore, students are advised to visit the website regularly.
Osmania University Faculties
University has following 12 faculties-
- Faculty of Arts
- Oriental Languages
- Social Sciences
OU Degree 2nd, 4th & 6th Sem Results 2023
OU offers 68 Postgraduate, 27 undergraduate, 24 Postgraduate Diploma, 2 Research programs at M.Phil & P.hD levels, and 15 certificate programs in the field of Arts, Commerce, education, Law, Science, Engineering/Technology, Management etc.
Several prominent personalities of India related to various field comes from Osmania University. Few of them include P. V. Narasimha Rao, Shantanu Narayen, Harsha Bhogle, Mohammed Azharuddin, Shivraj Patil, Nallari Kiran Kumar Reddy etc. Osmania University is mainly known for its faculty of Law, Arts, Engineering & Technology, Genetics and Biotechnology, Commerce and Management departments. Admission to the university is carried out on the basis of entrance exams. It basically follows the semester system and the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
Osmania University Constituent colleges
- University College for Women
- PG College of Law Basheerbagh
- Nizam College
- University PG College, Secunderabad
- University College of Science, Saifabad
Apart from this university has following campus colleges situated within the campus.
- University College of Arts & Social Sciences
- Commerce and Business Management
- University College of Education
- Physical Education
Osmania University Admission
Admission into Osmania University is granted on the basis of various entrance exams conducted by the university. University conducts OUCET (Osmania University Common Entrance Test) every year for the admission of suitable candidates into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs offered by the university.
The application forms are made available in the month of May every year and exam is usually conducted in June. The applications are released online mode. The written test is followed by the counseling procedure. The candidates are selected on the basis of merit and other selection criteria set by the university.
Apart from the OUCET university also conducts an entrance exam for admission into the sponsored PG diploma program.
If you have any questions related to the Osmania University result then you can ask below.
All the best for OU Degree Result 2023!