Bharathiar University Result: Bharathiar University has released its affiliated UG/PG courses result on its official website. Students who are waiting for the same can check their result from the link given on this page, students need to enter their register number to access the result. Every student needs to secure qualifying marks to clear their semesters and those who are not happy with their result can also apply for re-evaluation. In this article, you will get to know more about Bharathiar University Result 2023.
Bharathiar University Result 2023
Once the result is declared, students can apply for the statement of marks/mark sheet. To obtain mark sheets from the university, students have to fill out an application form and have to pay a certain amount of fee. On the basis of the application, the university sends the mark sheets by registered post to the candidates within a month. Students are given a chance to apply for revaluation, re-totalling and supplementary exams.
For more information, related to university results and exams you are required to go through the complete article.
An overview of Bharathiar University Result
|Article Category||University Results|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, and M.Phil./Ph.D. programs|
|University Type||State Government|
|Mode of registration for admission||Offline and Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.b-u.ac.in|
How to check Bharathiar University Result 2023?
Follow the given process to get the BU semester result online-
- Visit the official portal of Bharathiar University (www.b-u.ac.in).
- Click on the “Result” link provided at the top right of the homepage.
- Choose the relevant result option.
- Type the register number and click the result button.
- You can see the result on your screens.
- Download or take a printout of the result sheet for future reference.
Get Here University Latest Result
Re-totalling of answer book
Students can apply for the re-totalling of their answer books if they are not satisfied with their particular subject result for this student needs to submit the application form which can be obtained from the Enquiry counter of the examination controller of the Examination section or students can also request for the same by sending a self-addressed envelope.
- For re-totalling of answer books, students need to make a payment which can be done either by DD or in challan form directly at the bank branch.
- All course candidates can apply for re-totalling of their marks and the result will be sent to the principal of the students’ college
Revaluation of answer book
Candidates not satisfied with the result can also apply for revaluation within 7 days after the publication of the result. Candidates need to submit their application form to the controller of the examination. its application form can be generated from the college after submitting a DD.
Candidates must mention their name and Registration number at the top of the DD backside. Must enclose Xerox copy of mark statement along with application form.
Bharathiar University Schools
- Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science & Technology
- Educational Studies
- English & Other Foreign Languages
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Tamil & Other Foreign Languages
Bharathiar University Academic Departments
- Department of Physics
- Medical Physics
- Nanoscience and Technology
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Applied Mathematics
- Social Work
- Sociology and Population Studies
- Women’s Studies
- Library Sciences
- Microbial – Biotechnology
- Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development(BSMED)
- Computer Applications
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Human Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Textiles and Apparel Design
- Communication & Media Studies
- Educational Technology
- Extension, Career Guidance, and Student Welfare
- Physical Education
- Education(School of Distance Education)
Bharathiar University Admission Procedure
- Admissions criteria for all the programs in the university and its affiliated colleges are different.
- Admissions are open to all national and international students.
- Admissions to the university programs are made on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam and on the basis of entrance exams conducted at the state level or by the university itself.
- For admission into MCA and MBA programs in the university, candidates must have appeared for the TANCET examination.
- Candidates desirous of getting admission into the university have to fill out an application form and have to submit it to the university office before the last date.
- Candidates can fill out the application form directly from the university website or can avail of it from the university by the payment of the prescribed fee.
Bharathiar University Exams
All the PG Programs are conducted under the Flexible Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) which was introduced in the university curriculum in the year 2001.
The information about the university exam process, schedule, and results is shared below in detail-
- The odd semester exams are generally conducted in the month of November-December.
- The exams for even semesters are carried out in the month of April-May.
- All the students are required to fill out an online application form in order to be eligible for appearing in the semester examination.
- University issues Admit Cards to all the regular students enrolled under the distance education program. It is compulsory for students to bring a hall ticket to the examination centre on the day of the exam.
About Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University is a public state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu in the southern part of India. It was established on February 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982) by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
University has its jurisdictions over Erode, Coimbatore, and Nilgiris districts of the states. University is mainly focused on PG and research programs. BU offers around 14 schools of education and under these schools, there are 39 academic departments through which the university is offering undergraduate, diploma, certificate, postgraduate, PG Diploma, M.Phil. and research programs in the diverse field of Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Technology, Life sciences, etc.
University has a number of affiliated institutes and colleges which include 11 affiliated government colleges, 5 constituent colleges, 16 aided colleges, 88 self-financing colleges, and a PG extension centre. Around 110052 students are enrolled in the university and its affiliated colleges.
In case of any clarification regarding the university result, students are advised to contact the controller of examination officer of the institution at the contact details provided below-
Controller of Examinations(i/c),
Coimbatore – 641 046
Phone No.- 0422–2428171
You can also ask us Bharathiar University Result 2023 related question below.
11 thoughts on “Bharathiar University Result 2023 (OUT) BA, B.Sc, B.Com Semester Exams”
Sir I just fitision in high Court in jagan
Plz update Bharathiyar university ccii July exam ug result date
How did u gt your register number? I know my enrollment number only
my name R.venkatramanan
my Reg no :12BCE1452
How did u gt your register number? I know my enrollment number only
i need to result Bharathiar University Result 2019, B.Sc.
Candidate Number :- 18BCH1575.
UG result date
My marksheet is not come
When is publish 2019 result date plz
Result ug date
Exam time taple