Bharathiar University Result 2019 BA, B.Sc, B.Com Semester Exams 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th Sem Examination Date News Official Notification
Bharathiar University Result 2019: BU has announced April/May Exam UG Results for BA, B.Sc., and B.Com Courses. Check the result links below.
Bharathiar University is public state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu in the southern part of India. It was established on February 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982) by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
University has its jurisdictions over Erode, Coimbatore and Nilgiris districts of the states. University is mainly focused on PG and research programs. BU offers around 14 schools of education and under these schools, there are 39 academic departments through which university is offering undergraduate, diploma, certificate, postgraduate, PG Diploma, M.Phil. and research programs in the diverse field of Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Technology, Life sciences etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bharathiar University Result 2019
- 1.1 An overview of Bharathiar University
- 1.2 Recent Announced Results of Bharathiar University
- 1.3 Bharathiar University Schools
- 1.4 Bharathiar University Academic Departments
- 1.5 Bharathiar University Constituent Colleges
- 1.6 Bharathiar University Admission Procedure
- 1.7 Bharathiar University Exams and Results
- 1.8 How to check Bharathiar University Result?
Bharathiar University Result 2019
University has number of affiliated institutes and colleges which include 11 affiliated government colleges, 5 constituent colleges, 16 aided colleges, 88 self-financing colleges, and a PG extension center. Around 110052 students are enrolled in the university and its affiliated colleges.
The National Institutional Ranking Framework has ranked the university 20th in overall and 13th among universities for the year 2018.
Latest Update 12th June 2019: April/May 2019 B.Sc, B.Com, BA, PG Results has been declared now. Students can check the result from below links.
For more information, related to university results and exams you are required to go through the complete article.
An overview of Bharathiar University
|Article category||University results|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Chancellor||Governor of Tamil Nadu|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, and M.Phil./Ph.D. programs|
|University type||State Government|
|Campus Area||1000 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system (CBCS)|
|Mode of registration for admission||Offline and Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.b-u.ac.in|
Recent Announced Results of Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University Schools
- Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science & Technology
- Educational Studies
- English & Other Foreign Languages
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Tamil & Other Foreign Languages
Bharathiar University Academic Departments
- Department of Physics
- Medical Physics
- Nanoscience and Technology
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Applied Mathematics
- Social Work
- Sociology and Population Studies
- Women’s Studies
- Library Sciences
- Microbial – Biotechnology
- Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development(BSMED)
- Computer Applications
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Human Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Textiles and Apparel Design
- Communication & Media Studies
- Educational Technology
- Extension, Career Guidance, and Student Welfare
- Physical Education
- Education(School of Distance Education)
Bharathiar University Constituent Colleges
University has following five constituent colleges-
- Bharathiar University Arts and Science College, Valparai
- Bharathiar University Arts and Science College, Modakurichi
- Bharathiar University Arts and Science College, Gudalur
- Bharathiar University Arts and Science College, Pollachi
- Bharathiar University Arts and Science College, Thondamuthur
Bharathiar University Admission Procedure
- Admissions criteria for all the programs in the university and its affiliated colleges is different.
- Admissions are open to all the national and international students.
- Admissions in the university programs are made on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam and on the basis of entrance exams conducted at state level or by the university itself.
- For admission into MCA and MBA programs in the university, candidates must have appeared for TANCET examination.
- Candidates desirous of getting admissions into the university have to fill an application form and have to submit it to the university office before the last date.
- Candidates can fill the application form directly from the university website or can avail it from the university by the payment of prescribed fee.
Bharathiar University Exams and Results
All the PG Programs are conducted under the flexible Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) which was introduced in the university curriculum in the year 2001.
The information about university exam process, schedule and about results is shared below in detail-
Bharathiar University Exams
- The odd semester exams are generally conducted in the month of November-December.
- The exams for even semesters are carried out in the month of April-May.
- All the students are required to fill an online application form in order to be eligible for appearing in the semester examination.
- University issue admit cards to all the regular and students enrolled under the distance education program. It is compulsory for students to bring the hall ticket to the examination center on the day of exam.
Bharathiar University Result
- The result for odd semester exam and even semester exams is generally declared by the month of January/February and June/July respectively.
- The result for regular courses and distance education programs is released separately.
- Once the result is declared, students can apply for the statement of marks/mark sheet. To obtain mark sheets from the university, students have to fill an application form and have to pay a certain amount of fee. On the basis of the application, university send the mark sheets by the registered post to the candidates within a month.
- Students are given a chance to apply for revaluation, re-totaling and supplementary exams.
How to check Bharathiar University Result?
Follow the given process to get the BU semester result online-
- Visit the official portal of Bharathiar University (www.b-u.ac.in).
- Click on the “Result” link provided at the top right of the homepage.
- Choose the relevant result option.
- Type the register number and click the result button.
- You can see the result on your screens.
- Download or take a printout of the result sheet for future references.
In case of any clarification regarding the university result, students are advised to contact the controller of examination officer of the institution at the contact details provided below-
Controller of Examinations(i/c),
Coimbatore – 641 046
Phone No.- 0422–2428171
E-Mail- [email protected]