Bharathiar University Result 2020 BA, B.Sc, B.Com Semester Exams 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Sem Examination Date News Official Notification
Bharathiar University has released its affiliated UG/PG courses result on its official website. Students who are waiting for the same can check their result from link given on this page, students need to enter their register number to access result. Every student needs to secure qualifying marks to clear their semesters and those who are not happy with their result can also apply for re-evaluation. In this article, you will get to know more about Bharathiar University result 2020.
Latest Update-: Affiliated Colleges / University Departments / PG Extension Centre – Final Semester Examinations – Sixth Set Results and Arrear paper result for all courses have now been released by the authority.
UPDATE: Bharathiar University – has released its CPP Jan 2020 RV result.
Check direct link below.
- 1 Bharathiar University Result 2020
- 2 How to check Bharathiar University Result 2020?
- 3 About Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University Result 2020
Once the result is declared, students can apply for the statement of marks/mark sheet. To obtain mark sheets from the university, students have to fill an application form and have to pay a certain amount of fee. On the basis of the application, university send the mark sheets by the registered post to the candidates within a month. Students are given a chance to apply for revaluation, re-totaling and supplementary exams.
For more information, related to university results and exams you are required to go through the complete article.
An overview of Bharathiar University
|Article category||University results|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Chancellor||Governor of Tamil Nadu|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, and M.Phil./Ph.D. programs|
|University type||State Government|
|Campus Area||1000 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system (CBCS)|
|Mode of registration for admission||Offline and Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.b-u.ac.in|
How to check Bharathiar University Result 2020?
Follow the given process to get the BU semester result online-
- Visit the official portal of Bharathiar University (www.b-u.ac.in).
- Click on the “Result” link provided at the top right of the homepage.
- Choose the relevant result option.
- Type the register number and click the result button.
- You can see the result on your screens.
- Download or take a printout of the result sheet for future references.
- Affiliated Colleges / University Departments – Arrear Paper Results.(All Courses)
- Affiliated Colleges / University Departments / PG Extension Centre – Final Semester Examinations – Sixth Set Results
- UG – All Programmes – 2005-2017 Batch Apr./ Sep. 2020 – Final Result- Check Here
- Bharathiar University – Affiliated Colleges – UG Intermediate Semester Results(April 2020 – Second and Fourth Semester) Check Here
- CPP January 2020- Revaluation result: Check here
- BU CCII Jan 2020 (All courses): Check here
- All UG/PG Affiliated colleges result Nov-19: check here
- All UG/PG Affiliated colleges RV result Nov-19: Check here
- CPP January 2020- UG & Optometry (B.Sc. & M.Sc): Check here
Re-totaling of answer book
Students can apply for the re-totalling of their answer books if they not satisfied with their particular subject result for this students needs to submit the application form which can be obtained from Enquiry counter of examination controller of Examination section or students can also request for the same by sending a self-addressed envelope.
- For re-totalling of answer books students need to make a payment which can be done either by DD or in challan form directly at the bank branch.
- All course candidates can apply fo re-totalling of their marks and its result will be sent to the principal of students college
Revaluation of answer book
Candidates not satisfied with result can also apply for revaluation within 7 days after the publication of result. Candidates need to submit their application form to the controller of examination. its application form can be generated from college after submitting a DD.
Candidates must mention their name, Reg. number at the top of the DD backside. Must enclose Xerox copy of mark statement along with application form.
Bharathiar University Schools
- Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science & Technology
- Educational Studies
- English & Other Foreign Languages
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Tamil & Other Foreign Languages
Bharathiar University Academic Departments
- Department of Physics
- Medical Physics
- Nanoscience and Technology
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Applied Mathematics
- Social Work
- Sociology and Population Studies
- Women’s Studies
- Library Sciences
- Microbial – Biotechnology
- Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development(BSMED)
- Computer Applications
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Human Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Textiles and Apparel Design
- Communication & Media Studies
- Educational Technology
- Extension, Career Guidance, and Student Welfare
- Physical Education
- Education(School of Distance Education)
Bharathiar University Admission Procedure
- Admissions criteria for all the programs in the university and its affiliated colleges are different.
- Admissions are open to all national and international students.
- Admissions in the university programs are made on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam and on the basis of entrance exams conducted at state level or by the university itself.
- For admission into MCA and MBA programs in the university, candidates must have appeared for TANCET examination.
- Candidates desirous of getting admissions into the university have to fill an application form and have to submit it to the university office before the last date.
- Candidates can fill the application form directly from the university website or can avail it from the university by the payment of the prescribed fee.
Bharathiar University Exams
All the PG Programs are conducted under the flexible Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) which was introduced in the university curriculum in the year 2001.
The information about university exam process, schedule and about results is shared below in detail-
- The odd semester exams are generally conducted in the month of November-December.
- The exams for even semesters are carried out in the month of April-May.
- All the students are required to fill an online application form in order to be eligible for appearing in the semester examination.
- University issue Admit Cards to all the regular and students enrolled under the distance education program. It is compulsory for students to bring the hall ticket to the examination center on the day of exam.
About Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University is public state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu in the southern part of India. It was established on February 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982) by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
University has its jurisdictions over Erode, Coimbatore and Nilgiris districts of the states. University is mainly focused on PG and research programs. BU offers around 14 schools of education and under these schools, there are 39 academic departments through which university is offering undergraduate, diploma, certificate, postgraduate, PG Diploma, M.Phil. and research programs in the diverse field of Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Technology, Life sciences etc.
University has number of affiliated institutes and colleges which include 11 affiliated government colleges, 5 constituent colleges, 16 aided colleges, 88 self-financing colleges, and a PG extension center. Around 110052 students are enrolled in the university and its affiliated colleges.
The National Institutional Ranking Framework has ranked the university 20th in overall and 13th among universities for the year 2018.
In case of any clarification regarding the university result, students are advised to contact the controller of examination officer of the institution at the contact details provided below-
Controller of Examinations(i/c),
Coimbatore – 641 046
Phone No.- 0422–2428171
You can also ask us Bharathiar University Result 2020 related question below.