Kannur University Result 2021: Kannur University has declared its various UG/PG and professional courses odd/even semester result online on its official website, along with that supplementary result which was held in 2020 were also released. Those candidates who appear in the said examination can check their result from link given below. No credentials were required to check result because it will be available in PDF format in which every detail of students available. Whereas there are some results which was yet to be announced by University and will be available soon. Read this article to get more information about Kannur University result 2021
Latest 23rd November : Kannur University has released some more result for PG courses whose link is given below.
Kannur University result
The end semester results of all the Odd semesters for UG programs are published in the month of December whereas the Kannur University results for Even semesters are released in April. The result for B.Ed. programs for odd and even semesters is declared in December-January and May respectively. The Kannur University annual results for UG programs and PG programs under distance Mode are published in the month of May-June and July respectively. All the Kannur University results are declared only through the online mode. No, result is sent individually to any student through post or any other mode.
As university publish the result and all the related notifications and information on its website, students are advised to regularly visit the university. The result displayed online includes the name of the student, roll number, course/program, semester/year, marks obtained in each subject, total marks, result status, instructions etc. After the publication of Kannur University result, students willing to apply for scrutiny/revaluation can apply for the same within the stipulated dates. University updates the information on its portal.
Kannur University Result 2021
In this article, readers will find all the necessary information related to Kannur University result which includes result schedule for various courses, result download procedure, and related information.
An overview of Kannur University
|Article category||University results|
|Chancellor||Governor of Kerala|
|Courses offered||Diploma, UG, PG programs|
|University type||State University|
|Affiliations||UGC and AIU|
|Academic system||Semester and Annual system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.kannuruniversity.ac.in|
Kannur University Exams
KU run its programs under semester system and on annual basis. Under the semester system the academic session is divided into two semesters viz. odd semester (I, III, V, VII) and even semester (II, IV, VI) etc. All the distance education programs are conducted on an annual basis. The exams for both the curriculums are conducted separately by the university and Kannur University Examination Branch takes care of all the exam and result related activities.
The detailed information about the university exams and results is shared in the segment given below-
- End semester exams for all the UG, B.Ed., and PG programs under the semester system are conducted in the month of October-November-December (Odd Semesters) and March-April (Even Semesters).
- The date of notification of end semester exams is released in the month of September for Odd semesters and in the month of January for Even semesters.
- The annual exams for UG Year-wise programs are conducted in April-May and in May-June for PG year-wise programs under the School of Distance Education.
- All the students are required to submit an examination form before the examination within the specified dates.
- Once the registration procedure completes, university issue Admit cards to the registered candidates which they have to download from the official portal.
- It is compulsory for all the students to bring the admit cards to the examination center on the day of exam. No student is allowed to enter the exam hall without the valid hall ticket.
How to check Kannur University Result?
Students can follow the procedure given below to check the Kannur University online-
- Visit the official website of the university. (www.kannuruniversity.ac.in)
- On the homepage of the website click on the “Examination” link.
- Find the “Result” link under the head Student’s Corner.
- Select the relevant result option.
- Enter the Register Number and click on submit button.
- Result appears on the screens.
- Check the result and save it for future references.
KANNUR UNIVERSITY Result LINK
IV Semester BCA C.B.C.S.S Results Regular/Improvement/Supplementary (2014 onwards… ) Examinations April 2020 (Published on 4th February 2021)
Previous Results released by the Authority.
About Kannur University
Kannur University is a state university in the state of Kerala. It was established in the year 1996 under an Act No. 22 of 1996 of the Kerala Legislative Assembly. KU has various campuses spread in various locations of the state viz. Kannur, Kasargod, Thalassery, Mananthavady, Kanhangad, and Payyannur.
It has around 144 affiliated colleges which include various professional, training, Ayurveda, aided, un-aided, Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy etc. colleges. It offers number of diploma, certificate, undergraduate and postgraduate programs through its 17 different faculties and 24 teaching departments. Apart from offering regular courses in its campuses and affiliated colleges, university also offers various programs through distance education mode.
Kannur University Admission Procedure
- Admission to the university is made through entrance exam conducted by the university and merit in the qualifying exam.
- Admissions into few PG and MBA programs are conducted on the basis of entrance exam. The entrance test is generally conducted in last week of May.
- University issue admission notification through its website in the month of May for UG programs, in June for B.Ed. & PG (without entrance at affiliated) and in the month of April for PG (with entrance at teaching dept.).
- Candidates interested in obtaining admissions to the university are required to fill an application form. They can avail the application form from the university website.
- The classes for new academic session under the semester pattern are commenced in the month of July.
For any query related to Kannur University result, students are free to contact the concerned authority. The contact details are mentioned below-
Controller of Examination,
Thavakkara, Civil Station P.O. , Kannur District, Kerala- 670002
Phone No.- 0497- 2763350, 9446332350
Fax- 0497- 0707634