Kannur University Result 2023: Kannur University has declared its various UG/PG and professional courses odd/even semester results online on its official website, along with that supplementary result which was held on the scheduled date. Those candidates who appear in the said examination may check their results from the link given below. No credentials were required to check the result because it is available in PDF format in which every detail of the student is available.
Whereas there are some results that were yet to be announced by University and will be available soon. Read this article to get more information about Kannur University Result 2023.
Kannur University Result 2023
All the Kannur University results are declared only through online mode. No, the result is sent individually to any student through post or any other mode.
As the university publishes the result and all the related notifications and information on its website, students are advised to regularly visit the university. The result displayed online includes the name of the student, roll number, course/program, semester/year, marks obtained in each subject, total marks, result status, instructions etc. After the publication of the Kannur University Result, students willing to apply for scrutiny/revaluation can apply for the same within the stipulated dates. University updates the information on its portal.
Kannur University Result 2023
In this article, readers will find all the necessary information related to Kannur University’s Results which includes the resulting schedule for various courses, the result download procedure, and related information.
An overview of Kannur University
|Governor of Kerala
|Diploma, UG, PG programs
|UGC and AIU
|Semester and Annual system
|Mode of declaration of results
|Official University Website
Kannur University Exams
KU runs its programs under a semester system and on annual basis. Under the semester system the academic session is divided into two semesters viz. odd semester (I, III, V, VII) and even semester (II, IV, VI), etc. All the distance education programs are conducted on an annual basis. The exams for both curriculums are conducted separately by the university and Kannur University Examination Branch takes care of all the exam and result-related activities.
Detailed information about the university exams and results is shared in the segment given below-
- End-semester exams for all the UG, B.Ed. and PG programs under the semester system are conducted in the month of October-November-December (Odd Semesters) and March-April (Even Semesters).
- The date of notification of end-semester exams is released in the month of September for Odd semesters and in the month of January for Even semesters.
- The annual exams for UG Year-wise programs are conducted in April-May and in May-June for PG year-wise programs under the School of Distance Education.
- All the students are required to submit an examination form before the examination within the specified dates.
- Once the registration procedure completes, the university issues Admit cards to the registered candidates which they have to download from the official portal.
- It is compulsory for all the students to bring the admit cards to the examination centre on the day of the exam. No student is allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid hall ticket.
How to check Kannur University Result Online?
Students can follow the procedure given below to check the Kannur University online-
- Visit the official website of the university. (www.kannuruniversity.ac.in)
- On the homepage of the website click on the “Examination” link.
- Find the “Result” link under the head Student’s Corner.
- Select the relevant result option.
- Enter the Register Number and click on submit button.
- The result appears on the screens.
- Check the result and save it for future reference.
Recently Released Kannur University result
- III Semester M.Sc. Clinical & Counselling psychology Degree Examination November 2020 (Regular, 2019 Admission)
- III Semester M.Sc. Clinical & Counselling psychology Degree Examination November 2020 (Supplementary -2018 Admission)
About Kannur University
Kannur University is a state university in the state of Kerala. It was established in the year 1996 under Act No. 22 of 1996 of the Kerala Legislative Assembly. KU has various campuses spread in various locations of the state viz. Kannur, Kasargod, Thalassery, Mananthavady, Kanhangad, and Payyannur.
It has around 144 affiliated colleges which include various professional, training, Ayurveda, aided, un-aided, Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc. colleges. It offers a number of diploma, certificate, undergraduate and postgraduate programs through its 17 different faculties and 24 teaching departments. Apart from offering regular courses on its campuses and affiliated colleges, the university also offers various programs through distance education mode.
Kannur University Admission Procedure
- Admission to the university is made through an entrance exam conducted by the university and merit in the qualifying exam.
- Admissions into a few PG and MBA programs are conducted on the basis of entrance exams. The entrance test is generally conducted in the last week of May.
- University issued admission notifications through its website in the month of May for UG programs, and in June for B.Ed. & PG (without entrance at affiliated) and in the month of April for PG (with entrance at teaching dept.).
- Candidates interested in obtaining admission to the university are required to fill out an application form. They can avail of the application form from the university website.
- The classes for a new academic session under the semester pattern are commenced in the month of July.
For any query related to Kannur University Results, students are free to contact the concerned authority. The contact details are mentioned below-
Controller of Examination,
Thavakkara, Civil Station P.O. , Kannur District, Kerala- 670002
Phone No.- 0497- 2763350, 9446332350
Fax- 0497- 0707634