NEET 2021 Books: NEET is a National level exam, organized by National Testing Agency, for those students who want to start their career as a Doctor. National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET 2021) is scheduled every year for, students either appearing or completed their 10+2, and with essential subject Biology. NEET 2021 will be on May 2, 2021, around 1500+ colleges accept the NEET exam. It is for 180 minutes, consist three subjects Chemistry, Physics,& Biology. The admission will depend on the merit list as per the NEET rules of Reserved and Unreserved class. NEET is valid for MBBS/BDS/AYUSH & veterinary courses.
NEET Preparation Books 2021
As NEET is one of the largest competitive exams, it’s a primary option if anyone wants to pursue a career in the Medical profession as a Doctor, some other exams are also there which are university-based examination. The guidelines for the syllabus for NEET are according to MCI (Medical Council of India), go through the syllabus, and clear the basic concept about NEET. For clearing the basic concept about the topics candidate must go through the NCERT books of class XI and XII and some of the NEET preparation books subject-wise, Buying links are given below.
NEET Preparation Books 2021- Subject Wise
NEET 2021 Question Papers- Language Wise
NEET 2021 Preparation Tips
- Work Hard but Smartly, which means arrange your topics according to the essentiality, and prepare those topics very efficiently, if any queries regarding those topics/ subjects clear it as soon as possible.
- As images are always useful for easy learning, so try to make informative charts, to keep your study material handy and precise, and more informative.
- Set an alarm to take one step ahead for your preparations.
- And the most important thing especially in this pandemic situation, everyone should take care of their health, if you are healthy, your brain works so effectively.
- Do not forget to brush up on your topics weekly, so that you learn daily new things and daily you can clear your basic concepts.
- At least try to solve 1-2 questions papers daily, to make your path more clear.
- As above I said study smartly, don’t waste your time studying unimportant topics, make your preparation wisely.
- Be effectively participate in discussions, if you are wrong somewhere you can correct yourself and vice versa.
More Useful Links
- How to Fill NEET 2021 Application Form
- NEET 2021 Exam Dates
- NEET 2021 Syllabus (Revised?) – NEET (PCB) Syllabus
- Career As Gynecologist
- Career In Pharmaceutical Management
- How To Become a Scientist
- Career in BUMS
Some videos which help you to understand the NEET exam and how to crack it
NEET 2021 Releated– FAQs
Not exactly, for more information, you need to refer more books, and solve more and more questions daily which increases your ability.
NCERT books are the one of the best books, which help the students to clear their doubts
As per the current situation, because of COVID-19, there is no choice for students, they have take classes online, while some of the students are not friendly to study online, because in online study lots of notification come which causes distraction for the student.
Firstly know the full syllabus of NEET, and analyze previous years’ questions paper, accordingly prepare your study method, and the important topics, keep your important notes handy, learn short techniques for solving the numerical fastly. Set the alarm clock and the D-DAY of your examination.