NEET 2024 Books: NEET is a National level exam, organized by National Testing Agency, for those students who want to start their career as a Doctor. National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET 2024) is scheduled every year for, students either appearing or completing their 10+2, and with the essential subject Biology. NEET 2024 will be conducted on 5th May, around 1500+ colleges accept the NEET exam. It is for 180 minutes and consists of three subjects Chemistry, Physics & Biology. The admission will depend on the merit list as per the NEET rules of the Reserved and Unreserved classes. NEET is valid for MBBS/BDS/AYUSH & veterinary courses.
NEET Preparation Books 2024
As NEET is one of the largest competitive exams, it’s a primary option if anyone wants to pursue a career in the Medical profession as a Doctor, some other exams are also there which are university-based examinations. The guidelines for the syllabus for NEET are according to MCI (Medical Council of India), go through the syllabus, and clear the basic concept of NEET. For clearing the basic concept about the topics candidate must go through the NCERT books of class XI and XII and some of the NEET preparation books subject-wise, Buying links are given below.
NEET Preparation Books 2024- Subject Wise
NEET 2024Preparation Tips
- Work Hard but Smartly, which means arrange your topics according to the essentiality, and prepare those topics very efficiently, if any queries regarding those topics/ subjects clear them as soon as possible.
- As images are always useful for easy learning, so try to make informative charts, to keep your study material handy and precise, and more informative.
- Set an alarm to take one step ahead of your preparations.
- And the most important thing especially in this pandemic situation, everyone should take care of their health, if you are healthy, your brain works so effectively.
- Do not forget to brush up on your topics weekly so that you learn daily new things and daily you can clear your basic concepts.
- At least try to solve 1-2 question papers daily, to make your path clear.
- As above, I said to study smartly, don’t waste your time studying unimportant topics, and make your preparation wisely.
- Be effective participate in discussions, if you are wrong somewhere, you can correct yourself and vice versa.
NEET 2024 Releated- FAQs
For 2024, NEET examination class XI & XII NCERT books are sufficient?
Not exactly, for more information, you need to refer to more books and solve more and more questions daily which increases your ability.
Which book is more helpful in NEET to clear the basic concepts?
NCERT books are one of the best books, which help the students to clear their doubts
How to crack the NEET 2024 exam?
Firstly know the full syllabus of NEET, and analyze previous years’ questions paper, accordingly prepare your study method, and the important topics, keep your important notes handy and learn short techniques for solving the numerical fastly. Set the alarm clock and the D-DAY of your examination.