Essay on Air Pollution: Air Pollution is one of the most probable topics for an essay. The students willing to or asked to write an essay on the topic need to know about the kind of pollution and explain information such as Meaning, Cause, Effects, and Prevention Methods. Adding quotes to justify the points is a very impressive way of writing the essay. Check the following article for a complete guide on how to write an Essay on Air Pollution.
Essay on Air Pollution
The students who have to write an essay on Air Pollution must explain what it is. It is imperative to understand the concept and make the readers comprehend the same. The first few lines or paragraphs or simply the introduction, depending upon the length of the essay have to be explanatory. The next part of the essay is the content must explain the causes and effects of pollution on humans, the earth, and nature. The students must conclude by mentioning the ways in which Air Pollution can be controlled.
Quotes on Air Pollution
You can add the ensuing quotes to your essay to make the essay more interesting:
- Environmental pollution is not only humanity’s treason to humanity but also treason to all other living creatures on earth! ~ Mehmet Murat ildan
- Sooner or later, we will have to recognise that the Earth has right, too, to live without pollution. What mankind must know is that human beings cannot live without Mother Earth, but the planet can live without humans ~ Evo Morales
- I durst not laugh for fear of opening my lips and receiving the bad air ~ William Shakespeare
- I see a future where getting to work or to school or to the store does not have to cause pollution ~ Bernie Sanders
- In an underdeveloped country don’t drink the water. In a developed country don’t breathe the air ~ Jonathan Raban
- Because normal human activity is worse for nature than the greatest nuclear accident in history ~ Martin Cruz Smith
- We’re running the most dangerous experiment in history right now, which is to see how much carbon dioxide the atmosphere… can handle before there is an environmental catastrophe ~ Elon Musk
- Air pollution is not merely a nuisance and a threat to health. It is a reminder that our most celebrated technological achievements-the automobile, the jet plane, the power plant, industry in general, and indeed the modern city itself-are, in the environment, failures ~ Barry Commoner
- There’s so much pollution in the air now that if it weren’t for our lungs there’d be no place to put it all ~ Robert Orben
- It has come to my attention, that air pollution is polluting the air! ~ George W. Bush
- Environmental pollution is an incurable disease. It can only be prevented ~ Barry Commoner
- Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans ~ Jacques Yves Cousteau
300 Words Essay
The contamination of air due to man-made factors such as the release of harmful gases, toxic particles, and much more which leads to its chemical, biological, and physical alteration is known as Air Pollution. It is the root cause of Climate Change. While other kinds of pollution such as land and water pollution also are extremely responsible for environmental change, the climate of the earth is being impacted by the change in the composition of the air. In simple terms, the air being unbreathable and the climate being warmer and more extreme is a result of Air Pollution.
Air Pollution is caused by factors such as the release of chemicals such as Nitrogen Monoxide, Carbon Monoxide, CFCs, Sulphur Dioxide, and many more in the atmosphere. With the advancement through the release of heavy chemical wastage and employment of amenities such as Air Conditioners, Non-Efficient luxury vehicles, and more, the air quality is being ruined. The ozone layer has been depleted. Further, deforestation is also causing an increase in pollution, further impacting the cycle of production of breathable oxygen.
The effect of Air Pollution can be observed in the rise of temperature, melting of glaciers, production of Smog, showers of Acid Rain, increase in sea levels, and much more. Not only humans but the other living entities on the planet such as animals, birds, and plants are also being adversely affected by the pollution. The earth is slowly becoming less greener as Irv Kupcinet said once, “Air pollution is turning Mother Nature prematurely grey”. With a concentration on being more technically and architecturally developed, humans are altering the entire nature and the complete ecosystem is facing the consequences.
There are many ways by which humans can reduce pollution. While decreasing the release of toxic gases into the air from factories is an authoritative step, the common public can make sure that they opt for the best life to control Air Pollution such as choosing Public Transport, using fewer Air Conditioners, planting more Trees, and much more. Earth has limited resources and its own boundaries, and if humans did not learn how to respect these limitations, they will eventually suffer.
10 Lines on the topic
- The pollution that is concerned with air and in general, the atmosphere is known as Air Pollution.
- The emission of Sulphur Di Oxide, Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Monoxide, and other harmful gases in the atmosphere has been one of the prime reasons for Air Pollution.
- It has been observed that air pollution has been causing the depletion of the ozone layer due to which harmful ultraviolet rays enter the earth easily.
- Due to the same, there have been adverse effects on the climate of the planet.
- Air Pollution alters the air quality causing difficulty in breathing.
- Furthermore, it not only affects humans but also birds and other animals.
- Air Pollution has adversely affected the rain cycle causing Acid Rain.
- One of the worst effects of air pollution is Smog which reduces not only the breathing ability in the zone but also the visibility.
- Deforestation has also been a huge cause of air pollution.
- The best way by which the common public can fight air pollution is by reducing the use of harmful gases, using public transport, planting more trees, and using fewer ACs.