ePunjabSchool Login: Punjab Government launched a digital portal to manage the information of all the schools in the state. The launch of the ePunjabSchool Login was aimed to simplify the school management system. It is basically a Management Information System (MIS) developed by the State Education Department of the state that caters to major aspects of the school education system in the state of Punjab. Those who are seeking detailed information about the portal can go through this article
What is ePunjabSchool Login?
ePunjabSchool online portal is an MIS software that is implemented in all the schools of the state of Punjab for managing data and information related to Teachers, students, staff, attendance, school infrastructure, grievances, etc. ePunjabSchool portal has been implemented across most of the schools of the state irrespective of the management. These schools include thousands of primary, middle, high, and secondary schools situated across various districts of Punjab. The crucial information about these schools is now managed through this single portal.
This portal has won the eINDIA Awards 2012 and 2013. The school authorities update the data on this portal on monthly basis. Keep reading this article till the end. Here we have tried compiling each and every piece of information from the ePunjabSchool portal. To know more scroll the page down and read the detailed information.
ePunjab School: An Overview
|Name of the portal||ePunjabSchool|
|Concerned Department||Department of School Education, Govt. of Punjab|
|Portal Type||Management Information System (MIS) for Schools|
|Users||Staff, Schools, Students, and Departmental Employees|
|Benefits||Digital management of information and data of all the stakeholders|
ePunjab School Portal Services
ePunjabSchool portal is a one-stop for all the crucial services related to schools in the state of Punjab. It is beneficial for all the associated users from students to the admins of the education department. Check what all the services and features are available on the online portal list here in this section-
- Schools Website- Through this feature, users can search websites of all the schools of the state.
- School Health Check Up
- School GIS Mapping
- Reports- Include a Report on a number of students, schools, teachers etc.
- Login Facility for all the users and departments- School/ Office Login, Staff Login, Vocational Login, Mid-Day Meal Login, PSEB Login, Finance Login, Nodal Login, DM/BM Login, and Teaching Practice Login
- Online Admission Form for various schools
- Application download links
- Website related departments
- Latest updates and circulars related to school education in the state
- Application for RTE Recognition
ePunjabSchool/ Office Login Process
To access the information on the portal, the users have to login into the portal. A separate login link has been made available for each category of users such as school, each school is provided with a login id and password. Using these login details users can access various services and information available on the portal. The portal is highly used by the school and its office. Check the step-by-step process for School/ office Login shared under-
- Step I- Start by opening the official ePunjabSchool web portal.
- Step II- Click on Login Tab and a drop-down menu will be displayed.
- Step III- Click on School/ Office Login option.
- Step IV- Now enter the User name, Password and security code.
- Step V- Click on the Login button and School Dashboard will open.
ePunjabSchool Staff Login Process
The portal is also for the staff/ employees who are a part of the school management system. They can also log in using the following process-
- Open ePunjabSchool portal.
- Hit the Login tab and select the Staff Login option in the drop-down menu.
- Now the staff login page will open.
- Fill in the Username, password and date of birth correctly in the space provided.
- Click on the Go button.
- The user will successfully login into his/her dashboard.
How to Search School Websites at ePunjabSchool?
Apart from various logins, users who are willing to search for schools in the state can also do so through this portal. They need to follow the given instructions-
- Open the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the “School” menu.
- Now, select the “School Websites” option from the drop-down list.
- Now, enter the details as asked.
- Proceed by clicking on the Search button.
- The website of the respective school will open.
Online Admission Through ePunjabSchool Portal
Users can also fill Online admission form on this portal. It is a very simple process that includes the following steps-
- Open the portal.
- Hit the “Online Admission” tab.
- An online admission form will open.
- Fill in the details correctly and do not forget to fill in the blanks marked with reading Asterisks. These fields are mandatory to be filled.
- After filling in the required information click on “Submit Form” button.
ePunjabSchool App Store
Users who find it difficult and annoying to do login through the official website every time can download the mobile applications provided by the department for each type of login. Logging through these apps is quite easy and time-saving. These apps are available for both Android and iOS platforms. In this section, we have shared the procedure to download the login apps from the official website. Have a look-
- Open ePunjabSchool portal.
- Click on the App Store option given on the homepage.
- Now all the app links for android and iOS will be displayed. It includes apps for staff, school, public and administration.
- Click on the app you wish to download.
- The application download link will open.
- Click on the install button and run the application on your smartphone.
|ePunjabSchool official website||ePunjabSchool Portal Link|
|School/ Staff login||Login Link|
|Staff Login||Staff Login Link|
|Vocational Login||Vocational Login Link|
|Mid-Day Meal Login||Mid-Day Meal Login Link|
For any technical support regarding ePunjabSchool Login, users can contact the District MIS Wing or State MIS Wing. The contact details of District MIS wings are available on the Contact Us page of the portal and contact details of State MIS wings are as follows-
Phone No.- 0172-5212332