Bhulekh Odisha ଭୁଲେଖ ଓଡିଶା, Check Land Records ROR Apply Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map: Bhulekh Odisha. This online land record portal provides an opportunity for the citizens of the state to access their land records with the help of technology. Odisha Bhulekh is a land web portal for the citizens of the state of Odhisa to keep land records. This online portal for land records holds all the details of all the registered land holdings in the state. Citizens can easily access all their Odisha Land records just by visiting the portal and entering the necessary information.
What is Bhulekh Odisha?
Bhulekh (ଭୁଲେଖ)Odisha is an online web portal to keep the land records of the state of Odisha. Bhulekh is one of the portals launched in Odisha under the government’s initiative of E-governance along with other initiatives like Bhu-Naksha, land revenue payments etc.
In this article, we have brought all the crucial information related to Bhulekh, Odisha. If you are a resident of Odisha and hold land but are not aware of this online portal then this article is particularly for you. Going through the article, you get the necessary information on what land records are, their significance, how can you view your Odisha Land ROR, map of plot/land you own, tehsil information, and other related information.
|Title||Bhulekh Odisha (ଭୁଲେଖ ଓଡିଶା)|
|Article category||Bhulekh Registration|
|Concerned Department||Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha|
|Name of the online portal||Bhulekh ଭୁଲେଖ|
|Year of Introduction||In 2008 under National Land Records Modernization Programme (NLRMP) of Central Govt.|
|Purpose of the portal||Web portal for keeping land records|
|Total districts in state||30|
Bhulekh Odisha Statistics
Bhulekh provides its users access to the daily statistics related to land records of the state. Have a look at the state statistics of land records (as of 16th January 2021) given as under-
|No. of districts||30|
|No. of Tahasils||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total no. of villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||17039442|
|No. of Plots||57009853|
|No. of Tenants||35725458|
Importance of Keeping Land records
A piece of land is a valuable property and has great importance in everyone’s life who owns the land. Therefore, it becomes important to keep and maintain the land records. Land records are the crucial documents that hold complete information about the land such as date of registration, ROR, map, area, and other related details.
You can have a look at the importance of keeping land records given below-
- With the help of land records, you can verify the title of your land as well as its ownership.
- You can use land records to open a bank account to take a loan from the bank.
- Land records can be used for sale or division of the land.
- Its helps to maintain a personal record of the land property
- In case, of Civil litigation or for any other legal purpose, you can use your land records as evidence or proof.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Records
The word “Bhulekh” word consists of two words “Bhu” which means land and “Lekh” which means writing or recording. Thus the literal meaning of Bhulekh is keeping an account or a record of land details. This land record holds important information and each and every detail & description of the land such as about the owner of the landholding, area of the land, other specifications of the land, mutation, ROR, sale details, etc.
Before the digitization of land records, all the information and details related to land records were maintained manually and citizens have to visit the concerned department to collect even a single piece of information such as plot no, khatiyan no. or may other information. It was so time-consuming and hectic process. But after the modernization and computerization of land records, this has become so easy and less time-consuming activity.
The government of India launched a program National Land Records Modernization Programme (NLRMP) in 2008 for the digitization and modernization of land records and also to develop a centralized management system for land records. This program is now known as The Digital India Land Record Modernization Programme (DILRMP). This program has been implemented in all the states but as per reports many shortcomings have been experienced.
The name of the land records portal in the state of Odisha is Bhulekh similar to the land record portal of other states such as Bhulekh UP, Bhulekh Uttarakhand, etc. This online platform provides you an opportunity to check your land records online without visiting the respective department physically. Bhulekh Odisha portal has a very user-friendly interface and therefore anybody can access it and get their land details.
Services Available on Bhulekh Odisha
Bhulekh Odisha portal provides the following services to the users-
–Statistics of State Land Records
-Online Access to ROR
-Information about Tahsil
-Login facility for Departmental Users
Advantages of Bhulekh Odisha
Bhulekh Odisha is an important online portal for the citizens of the state that has several advantages, such as:-
- Citizens can check their land records, such as ROR, and other details by using relevant information. There is 24*7 access to all the land records to the users through this portal.
- The land-related information on the portal can be viewed in ODIA and English. This helps locals to get Bhulekh details in their mother tongue.
- The Bhulekh portal provides a user-friendly interface to the users.
- It facilitates transparency in the land records management system and thus results in a reduction in crimes related to land, such as fraud, illegal possessions, illegal sale of land, etc.
- It has helped in the reduction of manual work for the concerned officials.
- Citizens of the state can check their land records and related updates at any time and any place through Bhulekh using the internet facility.
- It has saved the time of citizens. Now, they do not have to visit the concerned department to get any kind of detail related to land property.
Citizen can add information and update their land account through Bhulekh.
Bhulekh Odisha- ROR
Record of Rights (ROR) is one of the important parts of the land record held by the Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha. It contains all the pivotal information regarding the land you own, such as the landholder’s name, its history, etc.
Significance of Odisha Records of Rights
Have a quick look at the importance of the Odisha ROR-
- Odisha ROR helps to certify the real owner of land in the state.
- It will help landholder to avoid any legal litigations and issued relates to land in the future
- With the help of ROR, you can detect false claims on your land property (if any).
- By using a certified copy of ROR or extract of ROR helps in avoiding land grabbing.
Uses of Odisha ROR
Have a look at some of the significant uses of Odisha Records of Rights (ROR-1B) given as under-
- Odisha ROR is primarily used to check the ownership of ancestral land or any other land property.
- By using extracts of Odisha ROR you can get details of land type and various other details related to your land.
- Along with the ownership of land, ROR also ell about the agricultural aspect of the land and its surroundings.
- Odisha ROR is required at the time of sale transaction of Land (mutation) at the registrar’s office.
- Record of rights (ROR) Odisha is also used by far creditor to apply for applying for loan from a bank.
- Landholders can produce their ROR from a land record proofs in case of any civil litigation.
How to check Orissa ROR ଆର.ଓ.ଆର?
In order to check your ROR online on the Bhulekh portal, you should follow the step-by-step procedure shared as under-
- Visit Bhulekh Portal
You have started by visiting the official portal of Bhulekh, Odisha. The portal link is http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
- Go to the respective section
On the homepage of the portal, you will see “Select Location for ROR”/ ଆର.ଓ.ଆର ବିବରଣୀ ଚୟନ କରନ୍ତୁ section from where you can check your ROR details.
- Provide required information
Now, you have to select your district, tahasil/ ତହସିଲ, village, and RI circle from the list and select the relevant option. You can search your ROR by using three options viz.-
Using Khatiyan (ଖତିୟାନ)- For this, you have to click on the “Khatiyan” Option and have to select Khatiyan from the dropdown list.
Using Plot no. (ପ୍ଲଟ୍ ନଂ)- You have to choose the “Plot” option and select the plot no. from the dropdown list.
Using Tenant (ପ୍ରଜାର ନାମ)- For this, you need to click on the “Tenant” option and have to select tenant name as shown in the given picture.
- Submit the details
After selecting the respective options, you have to click on “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
- ROR Appears
On clicking the appropriate options, ROR will appear. You can go through the information mentioned on it.
- Take Printout
Once you have checked all the information mentioned on ROR you can click on “Print” button and take a printout of it for future purpose.
How to Apply for Odisha ROR?
You can apply for ROR in Odisha through two ways i.e. through District Revenue Office or CSC center.
If you want to apply for a certified copy of your ROR through District Revenue Office, you need to follow the given procedure-
- You have to visit the concerned District Revenue Office of the district.
- Take the application from the office, fill it, attach all the relevant documents and submit it.
- On submission of the application form, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt including a unique application no. You are required to keep the acknowledgment receipt safe for further references.
- After the submission of the application, it will undergo processing.
- An inquiry will be conducted for verification of land details.
- After verification of details application for ROR will be approved a certified copy of ROR will be issued.
A certified copy of ROR will be issued only if there is not any dispute regarding its ownership or any other aspect. The form for a certified copy of ROR can be downloaded from the important links section below.
If you have applied for issue of a certified copy of ROR then you also have to make payment of the requisite application fee. The complete information about ଭୁଲେଖ ଓଡିଶା is given as under-
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
In order to apply for Odisha ROR, you should have following documents with you-
- Proof of Identify – Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar Card
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Evidence for Income Sources – Income certificate
You can get the certified copy of ROR within 30 days from the date of application.
How to check Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map ଭୁ ନକ୍ଷ?
Bhu Naksha Odisha is another initiative of Odisha Govt. to ensure E-Governance in the state and provide online land services to the citizens of the state. Through bhulekh Odisha naksha users can check the map of their land/plot. You can get it by using the following information-
- Step I- Go to the official website of Bhulekh Odisha i.e. http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
- Step II- Click on “Map View”/ (ମାନଚିତ୍ର ଦେଖନ୍ତୁ) tab given on the menu bar.
- Step III- You will be redirected to the Bhunaksha portal.
- Step IV- On this page, you have to select your district and click on the submit button.
- Step V- Now you have to select your district, Tehsil, RI no., Village, Sheet No. and the map of that district will appear.
- Step VI- You can check map of your plot by clicking on the no. in the map. On selecting your Plot no., information about that plot will appear in “Plot Info” section as shown in the picture.
You can also check map of your land by visiting Bhunaksha Plot directly- http://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in/
Important Points Related to Bhulekh Odisha ଭୁଲେଖ ଓଡିଶା
- Citizens can check their land records any time from anywhere online. They can access the details by visiting Bhulekh Portal.
- If you want to check tehsil information, you can click on “View Tahasil” link and you will be directed to the official portal of the respective district. From there you can collect the necessary information.
- You can access Bhulekh portal in Oriya as well as in English as per your convenience.
- In case of any issue related to Bhulekh, Odisha you can contact the Concerned Tehsildar or the Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack, Odisha.
Bhulekh Departmental Login
Bhulekh portal is not only for the citizens but also provides services to departmental users. They can also log in to the portal and check Unicode data and other information. Check the login process given below-
– Start by opening the official portal.
-Click on “Departmental User Login” tab.
-A login page will open, if users wish to check the unicode data, they have to click on “Data Unicode checking” link.
-Those who wish to login, have to enter the login details like district, User Id, password and captcha code in the departmental Login section.
-After successful login, users can perform further operation on the portal.
|Odisha Bhulekh (ଭୁଲେଖ) Portal||http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/Index.aspx|
|Odisha BhuNaksha/Map||Click Here|
|Application Form for Certified Copy of Odisha ROR||Download Here|
|Bhulekh Departmental User Login||Click Here|
In case of any discrepancy or issue related to Bhulekh, citizens of Odisha can contact any of the concerned people-
- Concerned Tehsildar OR
- Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack
What is Bhulekh Odisha (ଭୁଲେଖ ଓଡିଶା)?
Bhulekh Odisha is an online portal to keep the land records of the citizens of the Odisha State. The land record system in Odisha got digitalized in the year 2008 under Central Govt.’s National Land Records Modernization Programme (NLRMP).
What are the services that can be accessed on the Odisha Bhulekh portal?
Citizens can avail following services on the portal as- State of state land records, can view ROR, can view Map, Check Tahsil Info and departmental users can also log in through this portal.
Can I apply for ROR through Bhulekh?
No, using Bhulekh you can only view your ROR for which you had applied earlier. In order to apply for ROR, you have to visit the District Revenue Office. You have to fill out the application form and have to provide the necessary documents.