Indira Gandhi National Open University is now ready to admit more candidates for various Open Distance Learning Programmes. The officials have started the admission process for the January 2024 academic session. All students are invited to apply by submitting the IGNOU January 2024 Registration Form.
The officials have already started the registration process, which is being conducted online. No offline application from any candidate will be considered. Check out the details of the following article, such as the online registration process, eligibility, and others.
IGNOU January 2024 Registration
The official admission portal of IGNOU holds the online registration link. The IGNOU ODL Programme Registration process will end on 31 January 2024. After that, no application will be entertained. Applicants will also have to pay the registration fee while applying for admission. Also, students will be required to pay the programme fee for the first semester/ year at the time of admission.
Payment methods like Credit Card (Master/ Visa), Debit Card (Master/ Visa/ Rupay) and Net Banking are available for the fee submission. The latest updates regarding the IGNOU January 2024 Registration will be updated here.
ignou.ac.in January 2024 Registration: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Various ODL Programmes
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
|All Over India
|Official Web Portal
IGNOU ODL Programme Registration Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria is one of the most important sections. Every applicant must check the eligibility of the respective course before applying for it. The eligibility differs for different courses. The eligibility criteria can be checked by visiting the IGNOU admission portal and clicking on the Programme Information section.
A list of courses will be available; check the eligibility by clicking on the respective course. More details about the IGNOU January 2024 Registration Eligibility can be checked through the admission information bulletin attached at the end of the article.
IGNOU January 2024 Registration Process
Let’s understand the registration process, which will guide the readers till the end of the IGNOU January 2024 Registration process. Follow the steps given below to apply for admission:
- Start the procedure by visiting the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University i.e., http://ignou.ac.in/.
- Secondly, the home page will open, and you must locate the application portal link.
- After locating the link, click on it once, and the new portal will open on the screen instantly.
- Now, you will see the link named “Click here for new registration” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the same link, and the device will lead the users to a new page.
- Now, provide the basic information and create a password, which must be kept safe till the end of the admission process.
- Click on the submit button to complete the online registration process.
- Now, you need to click on the login button and provide the same login credentials to open the application form.
- Start entering the details such as personal details, educational qualifications and others.
- Now, upload the scanned copies of all documents in the asked format.
- Lastly, you need to pay the fee required to apply for admission.
- Review the application form once again and do the final submission to complete the process.
IGNOU January 2024 Registration: Important Links
|Visit the Web Portal
|IGNOU Web Portal Link
|IGNOU ODL Programme Registration Link
|IGNOU January 2024 Admission Information Bulletin
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Which documents must be uploaded to apply for ignou.ac.in January Admission?
The following is the list of documents which must be uploaded to the application form:
Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB), Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB), Copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB), Copy of Experience Certificate (less than 200 KB) and Copy of Category Certificate (less than 200 KB)
When will the officials release the IGNOU January 2024 Registration Form?
Applicants are informed that the officials have already started the registration process online. The same process is scheduled to end on 31 January 2024.
How to resolve queries related to the IGNOU IGNOU ODL Programme Registration Process?
Applicants can use the contact details of the Centralised Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301 or 011-29571528 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. One can also submit their grievance to this website http://igram.ignou.ac.in.