Boys who have appeared in the entrance exam of class VI and IX are waiting for the publication of AISSEE merit list 2019 and eligible students for next round of medical and interview. Merit list will be published on 4th February 2019. The final merit list is scheduled to be published on 11 March 2019.
Table of Contents
- 1 Sainik School Admissions 2019
- 2 About Sainik Schools
- 3 Sainik School Admission Schedule 2019
- 4 Sainik School Eligibility 2019
- 5 AISSEE Sainik School Admission Application 2019
- 6 AISSEE Entrance Exam 2019
Sainik School Admissions 2019
In this article, we have shared a detailed note on the admission procedure and entrance exam of Sainik Schools. From application form to exam syllabus, readers are going to get all the information here.
Sainik School result 2019 Released, Click on link to check now.
Quick Update 04/02/2019: As per schedule, result/merit list 2019 for sainik admission will be released today. We are monitoring the official site and will update this article with all the important notification. You can keep visiting us to get all latest information. Or you can press bell icon to get instant notification on your smartphone when result will be released online.
Quick Update 24/01/2019: Sainik School society is done with the checking of the exam sheet and now uploading result online along with merit list.
AISSEE Sainik School Result 2019: Released: http://sainikschooladmission.in/Students/StudentLogin.aspx
AISSEE Sainik school Merit list 2019: released on 4th Feb 2019 : http://sainikschooladmission.in/MeritList.html
AISSEE Sainik School Wait list 2019: To be released along with merit list on fourth Feb. Link will be displayed here.
So, scroll down and go through the article. Applicants/Readers will definitely find it beneficial.
Sainik Schools Admissions- An overview
|Admission||Sainik School Admission 2019|
|Article category||Admissions – AISSEE|
|Conducting body||Sainik School Society|
|Classes||Class VI and Class IX|
|Admission based on||Entrance test|
|Mode of the application procedure||Online|
About Sainik Schools
Sainik Schools are one of the renowned public residential schools of India. Sainik Schools around the country run through the Sainik School Society under the authority of Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India. These schools were conceived in the year 1961 with an aim to provide quality education to the boys of economically weaker sections of the country and to prepare them NDA and National Naval Academy.
Presently, there are a total of 28 Sainik Schools in India. All these schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Only boys are eligible for admissions to these schools. Sainik School Society conduct an entrance test for the candidates (who are only boys) to provide admission to them in class VI and class IX.
Sainik Schools across the country-
Here is the list all the Sainik Schools established in the different locations of India.
- Kalikiri (AP)
- Sujanpur Tira
- East Siang
Sainik School Admission Schedule 2019
|Registration||October to November|
|Date of exam||6th January 2019|
|Publication of roll number-wise merit list and issue of call letters||4th February 2019|
|Medical exam||11th to 28th February 2019 (tentative)|
|Publication of final merit list||11th March 2019|
|Sainik School class begins||April 2019|
Sainik School Eligibility 2019
It is important for all the applicants/ guardians to read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage shall be disqualified.
- Only boys are eligible for admissions to Sainik Schools.
- For Class VI – Candidates must be between the age of 10 to 12 year as on 31st July 2019.
- For Class IX- Candidates must be between the age of 13 to 15 year as on 31st July 2019. They must be studying in class VIII in a recognized school.
- Candidates must also have qualified the entrance exam.
AISSEE Sainik School Admission Application 2019
- For admission to Sainik Schools, interested candidates have to fill an online application.
- Candidates must be ready with all the documents and testimonials before filling the application form.
The complete information about the online application process is as follows-
- Online Registration
Candidates have to visit www.sainikschooladmission.in first. Now they have to click on the online registration link and have to enter the required details such as mobile no, email ID, personal details, qualification, and other details. Once the details are submitted an application no. and password will be generated that will be intimated to the candidates through the registered mobile no and email.
- Uploading of Photograph and signature
Now candidates have to log in the application page with the application no. and password. They have to upload a scanned copy of their recent colored passport sized photograph and signature in the format prescribed by the conducting authority.
- Online Payment
Once the form is filled, candidates have to make payment of the application fee. It can be paid through Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.
After the payment of application fee, candidates can edit or make a correction in the application fee within 72 hours.
- Uploading Documents
After payment, students have to upload all the documents.
- Confirmation of Application fee
In this step, candidates can check the admit card by entering the application no. and password. The actual date of the exam, examination venue and time will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Submission of Application form
After the confirmation of application, form candidates have to make final submission of it. They also have to download and take a printout of the application form for future correspondence.
AISSEE Application fee
- For General and Defence Category- Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST category- Rs.250/-
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable
Note- Candidates those who have registered are required to make online payment of application fee within the 48 hours of registration otherwise registered form will be discarded and candidates have to make a fresh registration.
Check here detailed user manual for application procedure.
Sainik School Reservation criteria
Category-wise seat criterion is as follows-
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
67% of Seats out of the remaining seats are reserved for the boys of the state in which School is situated and 33% seats are open for students of other states and union territories.
Sainik School Admission Documents
Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of all the required copy in the registration form. They can check the list of all the documents below-
- Scanned passport sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Birth certificate for proof of date- Candidates can upload the migration certificate issued by the previous school or exact date mentioned on the service document or birth certificate issued by the competent authority such as Municipal Committee/ Corporation/Board.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the state govt.
- Caste Certificate issued by the state govt.
AISSEE Entrance Exam 2019
For admission to both class VII & IX in Sainik School students have to go through an entrance test. The complete information about the entrance exam such exam pattern, the syllabus is shared below-
AISSEE Exam Pattern 2019
For Class VI
Antonyms, Synonyms, Homophones, Gender, Vocabulary usage, Sentence types, One-word substitute, Comprehension, Essay Writing, Verb Forms, Adjective, Nouns, Adverbs, Grammatical Structures, re-arranging words to make sentences etc.
Fractions and Decimals, Number system, Mensuration, Geometry, Commercial Mathematics
- The medium of the exam is English, Hindi, and other recognized official languages.
- Maximum marks are 300.
- Mode of the exam will be offline
- Paper will be divided into two parts viz. The paper I (mathematical Knowledge & English language test) and Paper II (Intelligence test)
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The medium of exam- English
- Total marks 400
- Mode of the exam- Offline
- Part I (Mathematics and Science) and Part II (English and Social Studies)
Sainik School Admission Important points
- Application forms are filled only through the online mode.
- Candidates must read the instructions mentioned in the brochure before filling the application form.
- In case of any discrepancy in the application form, the candidature of the applicant will be canceled.
- Exam centers are not finalized until the admit cards are live at the official website.
- Admissions are strictly based on the order of merit in classes 5th and 8th.
Stay in touch with this page and official website for the latest updates regarding Sainik School admissions.
In case of any query or help regarding admissions, candidates can contact the concerned authority through the given phone no and email-
Phone No.- 8510055577, 8510044411