Sainik School Admission Online Registration 2020: Those looking for admission to Sainik school have to apply before the last of submission of application form. In this article, we have shared a detailed note on the admission procedure and entrance exam of Sainik Schools. From the application form to exam syllabus, readers are going to get all the information here.
Update: According to the latest update authorities have released the admit card for those aspirants who have applied for Sainik school entrance exam. And also check the complete process of filing OMR sheet given below.
- 1 Sainik School Admissions 2021
- 2 About Sainik Schools
- 3 Sainik School Admission Schedule 2021-22
- 4 Sainik School Eligibility 2021-22
- 5 Sainik School Reservation criteria
- 6 AISSEE Entrance Exam 2021-22
Sainik School Admissions 2021
|Admission||Sainik School Admission 2020|
|Article category||Admissions – AISSEE|
|Conducting body||Sainik School Society|
|Classes||Class VI and Class IX|
|Admission based on||Entrance test|
|Mode of the application procedure||Online|
|Sainik School Registration||Available now|
Admission Important dates
|Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22||Important dates|
|Release of Sainik school admission form||20 Oct 2020|
|Last date for an application form|
|Application form correction facility starts from|
|AISSEE 2021 exam date||7th Feb 2021|
About Sainik Schools
Sainik Schools are one of the renowned public residential schools in India. Sainik Schools around the country run through the Sainik School Society under the authority of Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India. These schools were conceived in the year 1961 with an aim to provide quality education to the boys of economically weaker sections of the country and to prepare them NDA and National Naval Academy.
Presently, there are a total of 28 Sainik Schools in India. All these schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Only boys are eligible for admissions to these schools. Sainik School Society conducts an entrance test for the candidates (who are only boys) to provide admission to them in class VI and class IX.
Sainik Schools across the country-
Here is the list all the Sainik Schools established in the different locations of India.
- Kalikiri (AP)
- Sujanpur Tira
- East Siang
Sainik School Admission Schedule 2021-22
|Registration||20th Oct to |
|Correction of Filled in Application Form|
|Admit Card||January 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Date of exam||7th February 2021|
|Answer Key||Available Soon|
|Publication of roll number-wise merit list and|
issue of call letters
|Medical exam||Available Soon|
|Publication of final merit list||Available Soon|
|Overall admission of students of willing parents based|
on the combined merit list, category wise for deficient schools
|Sainik School class begins||Available Soon|
Get the Complete Information >> Click Here
Sainik School Eligibility 2021-22
Here we have discussed the eligibility criteria according to this year notification. It is important for all the applicants/ guardians to read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage shall be disqualified.
- Only boys are eligible for admissions to Sainik Schools and Girls for Only Sanik School, Chhingchhip.
- For Class VI – Candidates must be between the age of 10 to 12 year as on 31st March 2021.
- For Class IX- Candidates must be between the age of 13 to 15 year as on 31st March 2021. They must be studying in class VIII in a recognized school.
- Candidates must also have qualified the entrance exam.
AISSEE Sainik School Admission Application 2021-22
- For admission to Sainik Schools, interested candidates have to fill an online application.
- Candidates must be ready with all the documents and testimonials before filling the application form.
The complete information about the online application process is as follows-
- Online Registration – Candidates have to visit www.sainikschooladmission.in first. Now they have to click on the online registration link and have to enter the required details such as mobile no, email ID, personal details, qualification, and other details. Once the details are submitted an application no. and password will be generated that will be intimated to the candidates through the registered mobile no and email.
- Uploading of Photograph and signature – Now candidates have to log in to the application page with the application no. and password. They have to upload a scanned copy of their recent colored passport sized photograph and signature in the format prescribed by the conducting authority.
- Online Payment – Once the form is filled, candidates have to make payment of the application fee. It can be paid through Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.
- After the payment of application fee, candidates can edit or make a correction in the application fee within 72 hours.
- Uploading Documents – After payment, students have to upload all the documents.
- Confirmation of Application fee – In this step, candidates can check the admit card by entering the application no. and password. The actual date of the exam, examination venue and time will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Submission of Application form – After the confirmation of application, form candidates have to make final submission of it. They also have to download and take a printout of the application form for future correspondence.
Registration Portal >> All India Sainik School Exam
AISSEE Application fee
- For General and Defence Category- Rs.550/-
- For SC/ ST category- Rs. 400/-
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable
Note- Candidates those who have registered are required to make online payment of application fee within the 48 hours of registration otherwise registered form will be discarded and candidates have to make a fresh registration.
Check here detailed user manual for application procedure.
Sainik School Reservation criteria
Category-wise seat criterion is as follows-
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
67% of Seats out of the remaining seats are reserved for the boys of the state in which School is situated and 33% seats are open for students of other states and union territories.
Process of Filing Information in AISSEE 2021 OMR Sheet
- After getting OMR sheet, make sure that your roll number printed on it is same as it is mentioned on your admit card.
- Next, you have to fill the roll number in their respective circles completely.
To know the complete process, checkout the video given below
Sainik School Admission Documents
Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of all the required copy in the registration form. They can check the list of all the documents below-
- Scanned passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Birth certificate for proof of date- Candidates can upload the migration certificate issued by the previous school or exact date mentioned on the service document or birth certificate issued by the competent authority such as Municipal Committee/ Corporation/Board.
- Applicant’s Left-Hand thumb impression (In JPEG/ JPG format)
- Domicile Certificate issued by the state govt.
- Certificate of Service (Defence Category Serving) & PPO for Ex-servicemen (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate issued by the state govt.
All India Sainik School List
- SAINIK SCHOOL KORUKONDA
- SAINIK SCHOOL KALIKIRI (AP)
- SAINIK SCHOOL GOALPARA
- SAINIK SCHOOL NALANDA
- SAINIK SCHOOL GOPALGANJ
- SAINIK SCHOOL AMBIKAPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL BALACHADI
- SAINIK SCHOOL KUNJPURA
- SAINIK SCHOOL REWARI
- SAINIK SCHOOL SUJANPUR TIRA
- SAINIK SCHOOL NAGROTA
- SAINIK SCHOOL TILAIYA
- SAINIK SCHOOL BIJAPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL KODAGU
- SAINIK SCHOOL KAZAKOOTTAM
- SAINIK SCHOOL REWA
- SAINIK SCHOOL SATARA
- SAINIK SCHOOL IMPHAL
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHHINGCHHIP
- SAINIK SCHOOL PUNGLWA
- SAINIK SCHOOL BHUBANESHWAR
- SAINIK SCHOOL KAPURTHALA
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHITTORGARH
- SAINIK SCHOOL AMARAVATHINAGAR
- SAINIK SCHOOL GHORAKHAL
- SAINIK SCHOOL PURULIA
- SAINIK SCHOOL EAST SIANG
- SAINIK SCHOOL JHUNJHUNU
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHANDRAPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL MAINPURI
- SAINIK SCHOOL JHANSI
- SAINIK SCHOOL SAMBALPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL AMETHI
AISSEE Entrance Exam 2021-22
For admission to both class VII & IX in Sainik School students have to go through an entrance test. The complete information about the entrance exam such exam pattern, the syllabus is shared below-
AISSEE Exam Pattern 2021
- Mode of Test will pencil and paper on OMR sheets for both classes.
- Type of Questions will be Multiple Choice Only.
Scheme For Class VI
|Section of Exam||Topics||Number of Questions||Marks for every Right Answer||Total|
- Total Number of Questions Asked in Exam is 125 questions.
- Question paper will be of 300 marks.
Scheme For Class IX
|Section Exam||Topics||Number of Questions||Marks for every Right Answer||Total|
|D||General Science (GS)||25||2||50|
- Total Number of Questions Asked in Exam is 150 questions.
- Question paper will be of 400 marks.
Medium of Examination
Link to Download the Syllabus
Sainik School Admission Important points
- Application forms are filled only through online mode.
- Candidates must read the instructions mentioned in the brochure before filling the application form.
- In case of any discrepancy in the application form, the candidature of the applicant will be canceled.
- Exam centers are not finalized until the admit cards are live on the official website.
- Admissions are strictly based on the order of merit in classes 5th and 8th.
Official Website Link >> Sainik School Admission 2020-2021
Stay in touch with this page and the official website for the latest updates regarding Sainik School admissions.