YSR Cheyutha payment status– In a cabinet meeting of Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister of AP has initiated a step for the women living in the state. Andhra Pradesh government introduced a scheme titled YSR Cheyutha yojana which provides several benefits to women. This scheme will help to increase the rate of women empowerment in Andhra Pradesh.
This plan has been also come up with several employment opportunities to women group of state. We have shared the complete information regarding the YSR Cheyutha scheme such as payment status, beneficiary list, etc in this article. If anyone has difficulty regarding this topic, then they can ask their queries in the comment box we will try to provide solutions to them.
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
AP YSR Cheyutha plan will provide financial assistance to the SC/ BC/ ST and minority women living across the Andhra Pradesh. For this scheme, government has decided an amount of 2,24,789.18 crore rupees. To avail this scheme, the minimum age of applicants must be 45 years, and maximum age should be 60 years. Till now, the govt has transferred 18750 rupees as financial help to 25 lakh approx. recipients in the state.
Rupees 18750 will be given in four installments per year to the chosen candidates. The amount of money will be directly transferred to the bank account of recipients. Aspirants can fill the application form online to avail the advantages of scheme. After the release of application forms, we will notify all candidates through this article.
YSR Cheyutha Plan Benefits
Implementation of any scheme brings several benefits to citizens of state or country. Likewise, YSR Cheyutha scheme will give advantages to many people of Andhra Pradesh. Review more info discussed below.
- With the assistance of this scheme, government will provide financial assistance to all needy women living in the state.
- This plan will help to enhance the rate of women empowerment in AP.
- Due to this scheme, women will not have to depend on anyone to spend their life.
- The lifestyle of women will be improved through this plan.
- YSR Cheyutha scheme will aid females to be self-independent women.
Documents Required to fill Application Form
While filling the application form candidates have to submit some important documents. For the comfort of applicants, we have mentioned the name of testimonials check out the points given below.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card of Candidate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address Proof
- Active Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Age Proof
- Photograph of Applicant
- Email id (if applicable)
Highlights of YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Cheyutha|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Scheme Initiated on||12th August 2020|
|Recipients||Women of Andhra Pradesh belong|
to a minor category
|Aim of YSR Cheyutha||To provide financial help and Pension|
|Advantage of Scheme||Pension of 75 Thousand Rupees|
AP YSR Cheyutha Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for this scheme must fulfill all the eligibility standards before submitting the application form. Take a review of criteria given below.
- The minimum age of applicants must be 45 years, and maximum should be 60 years.
- Women should be the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those who want to apply must not working in govt sector.
- Electricity consumption of candidates should be lower than 300 units.
- The annual income of those women who belong to rural areas must be under 10000 Rupees and women belonging to urban areas should be under 12,000 Rupees.
Also View YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Method to Apply Online for YSR Cheyutha
Application form for the scheme will be soon issued by authorities. After the announcement of application form, we will also provide a quick link for aspirants. Aspirants can easily submit the form from this portal. Application form submission can take place by online or offline as per the decision of government. This article will also provide step by step process to fill the application form after the declaration of it.
Process to Download YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary Final List
Beneficiaries list has been announced by the government of Andhra Pradesh on the official portal. Interested applicants can check the list of recipients by implementing some simple steps.
- Aspirants have to open the link of official portal on any web browser that is @gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On reaching the homepage, click “Dashboard” option from menu bar.
- A drop-down box will appear under the dashboard tab.
- Hit the “YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List” choice form the drop-down.
- Complete list of eligible and ineligible candidates will be displayed in a new tab on your device.
- Those applicants who want to download the list have to click on “Excel Download” button given on the top of the page.
- After clicking on that, beneficiary list will be downloaded on your system.
Link to View Beneficiary List >> Download Here
How to View YSR Cheyutha Payment Status?
Step 1st- Go to the official portal or click on the official link given at the end of the article.
Step 2nd- Now, candidates have to hit the “YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List” option present on the menu bar under dashboard on the homepage.
Step 3rd- List will be open on your screen.
Step 4th- After that, aspirants have to choose their district and click on it
Step 5th- After clicking, search your name on the list open and know your payment status.
Key Elements of YSR Cheyutha
- Under this scheme, government will provide 75000 rupees in 4 years at the equal rate of 18,750 rupees per year to the eligible applicants.
- Around 25 lakh female of AP belonging to minority classes will be given the advantages of YSR Cheyutha plan.
- Those recipients who want to extend the duration of a scheme for three years can also do so.
Official Page >> YSR Cheyutha
As we have told above that this scheme is only for women of Andhra Pradesh who belongs to minor class so you are not eligible for this paln.
email@example.com is contact email id through which you can know more about the scheme.
Yes, you are eligible for this plan.