YSR Cheyutha payment status– In a cabinet meeting of Andhra Pradesh, the Chief Minister of AP has initiated a step for the women living in the state. Andhra Pradesh government introduced a scheme titled YSR Cheyutha Yojana, which provides several benefits to women.
This scheme will help to speed up women’s empowerment in Andhra Pradesh. This plan has also created several employment opportunities for women groups in the state. We have shared the complete information regarding the YSR Cheyutha scheme, such as payment status, beneficiary list, etc., in this article.
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
AP YSR Cheyutha plan will provide financial assistance to the SC/ BC/ ST and minority women living across Andhra Pradesh. For this scheme, the government has decided on an amount of 2,24,789.18 crore rupees.
To avail of this scheme, the minimum age of applicants must be 45 years, and the maximum age should be 60 years. The government has transferred 18750 rupees as financial help to 25 lakh recipients in the state. Rupees 18750 will be given to the chosen candidates in four instalments per year.
The amount of money will be directly transferred to the recipient’s bank account. Aspirants can fill out the application form online to avail the advantages of the scheme at AP. After releasing the application forms, we will notify all candidates through this article.
YSR Cheyutha Plan Benefits
Implementation of any scheme brings several benefits to the citizens of a state or country. Likewise, the YSR Cheyutha scheme will give advantages to many people of Andhra Pradesh. Review more info discussed below.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- With the assistance of this scheme, the government will provide financial aid to all needy women living in the state.
- This plan will help to enhance the rate of women empowerment in AP.
- Due to this scheme, women will not depend on anyone to spend their lives.
- The lifestyle of women will be improved through this plan.
- YSR Cheyutha scheme will aid females to be self-independent women.
Documents Required to Fill Out the Application Form
While filling out the application form, candidates must submit important documents. For the comfort of applicants, we have mentioned the names of testimonials. Check out the points given below.
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card of Candidate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address Proof
- Active Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Age Proof
- Photograph of Applicant
- Email id (if applicable)
Highlights of YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Cheyutha|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Scheme Initiated on||12th August 2020|
|Recipients||Women of Andhra Pradesh belong|
to a minor category
|Aim of YSR Cheyutha||To provide financial help and Pensions to the eligible beneficiaries|
|Advantage of Scheme||Pension of 75 Thousand Rupees|
AP YSR Cheyutha Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for this scheme must fulfil all the eligibility standards before submitting the application form. The list of all these eligibility standard specified for the scheme are as follows:-
- The minimum age of applicants must be 45 years, and the maximum should be 60 years.
- Women should be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those who want to apply must not work in the government sector.
- The electricity consumption of candidates should be lower than 300 units.
- The annual income of women in rural areas must be under 10,000 Rupees, and women in urban areas should be under 12,000 Rupees.
Method to Apply Online for YSR Cheyutha
The application form for the scheme will be issued soon by the authorities. After its availability, we will also provide a quick link for aspirants. Aspirants can easily submit the form from this portal. Application form submission can occur online or offline per the government’s decision. This article will also provide a step-by-step process to fill out the application form after the declaration of it.
Process to Download YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary Final List
The beneficiaries list has been announced by the government of Andhra Pradesh on the official portal. Interested applicants can check the list of recipients by implementing some simple steps.
- Aspirants have to open the link of official portal on any web browser that is @gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On reaching the homepage, click the “Dashboard” option from the menu bar.
- A drop-down box will appear under the dashboard tab.
- Hit the “YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List” choice from the drop-down.
- Complete list of eligible and ineligible candidates will be displayed in a new tab on your device.
- Those applicants who want to download the list have to click on “Excel Download” button given on the top of the page.
- After clicking on that, beneficiary list will be downloaded on your system.
Link to View Beneficiary Status >> Download Here
How to View YSR Cheyutha Payment Status?
Step 1st- Go to the official portal or click on the official link at the article’s end.
Step 2nd- Now, candidates have to hit the “YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List” option on the menu bar under the dashboard on the homepage.
Step 3rd- The list will be open on your screen.
Step 4th- After that, aspirants have to choose their district and click on it
Step 5th- After clicking, search your name on the list open and know your payment status.
Key Elements of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Under this scheme, the government will provide 75000 rupees in 4 years at the equal rate of 18,750 rupees per year to the eligible applicants.
- Around 25 lakh females of AP belonging to minority classes will be given the advantages of the YSR Cheyutha plan.
- Those recipients who want to extend the duration of a scheme for three years can also do so.
Official Page >> YSR Cheyutha
If I am not a citizen of Andhra Pradesh, can I apply for this scheme?
As we have told above, this scheme is only for women of Andhra Pradesh who belong to a minor class, so you are not eligible for this plan.
YSR Cheyutha scheme was introduced in which year?
YSR Cheyutha plan was initiated on the 12th of August 2020 in Andhra Pradesh.