VTU Result 2022: Visvesvaraya Technological University announced results for various courses. VTU results for UG and PG programs for the 2022 semester can be checked online. Examinees enrolled in various courses will be able to view their VTU Revaluation Results from this page also. They have to access their result only through the official portal of Visvesvaraya Technological University.
University will not send any hard copy of the result to any student. After the result, interested students can also apply for revaluation and photocopy of answer scripts.
VTU Revaluation Result 2022
In this particular article, VTU students who are eagerly waiting for the Sem Result will find all the details related to the result.
|Name of the exam
|VTU Semester exams
|Visvesvaraya Technological University Result 2022
|University Semester exams
|Visvesvaraya Technological University
|Date of declaration of VTU Revaluation Result
|Declared for various courses and semester
|Mode of declaration of result
|VTU Result portal
How to access VTU Result 2022?
VTU publishes all the semester results on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the semester examination have to download their results from the VTU portal.
They can take help from the step-by-step procedure shared below to download the result.
- Visit the official website of VTU (http://vtu.ac.in) or the result portal or click on the result link shared in this article.
- On the homepage of the website open the “examination” tab and select the result option.
- Click on the result option.
- The University result portal will open.
- Select the relevant result option under the heading CBCS.
- Enter the user number and captcha code.
- Click on submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check the result properly.
- Download the result for a personal record.
What are the details printed on VTU Revaluation Result?
VTU online result is provisional that indicate the number, result status, and various other details. All the information that will be mentioned on the VTU result sheet is provided below-
- Name of the examinee
- User number/ roll number
- Name of the university/campus
- Program/ Course
- Course type (CBCS/ Non-CBCS)
- Examination date
- Subject-wise marks
- Theory marks
- Marks in practical
- Maximum marks
- Result status
- Instructions (if any)
The aforementioned information can vary from the one mentioned in the official result sheet. Any discrepancy in the result sheet should be taken to the notice of the concerned university department.
VTU Result- Revaluation
After the publication of the result, VTU provides an opportunity for students to revaluation. It means examinees who will not be satisfied with their marks and result of semester exams can apply for revaluation of answer scripts after the declaration of online results.
Such candidates have to fill out an application form for the revaluation of answer scripts. The revaluation application form will be published online after the release of the result. Interested students have to submit the online application with the payment of the prescribed application fee. Without application and fee, no request for revaluation/rechecking will be accepted.
Along with revaluation candidates can also apply for a photocopy of answer scripts. The facility will only be provided for the revaluation of theory marks. In order to apply online for revaluation and photocopy answer sheets, applicants have to follow the given process-
- Visit the VTU result portal i.e. http://results.vtu.ac.in.
- Click on the revaluation application link for the respective region.
- The student login page will appear.
- Enter the Username and click on the login button.
- Fill out the application form.
- Make payment and complete the application.
Revaluation Application fee-
Applicants have to pay a revaluation fee of Rs.400/- per subject, Rs.300/- per subject for a photocopy of answer scripts and an application fee of Rs.20/- per candidate. Fees should be submitted to Finance Officer, VTU Belagavi through the online mode. revaluation applications should be submitted before the due date.
After the revaluation of answer scripts, the board will release the revaluation result. Those who have applied for the same can check their result by following the same procedure mentioned above. The revaluation result will indicate the upgraded marks of the candidates after rechecking the scripts. The revaluation result will be final and there will be no challenging valuation facility.
VTU B.E/B.Tech Semester Exams Marksheet
VTU students should not treat the result sheet published on the university portal as the original mark sheet as it is only the provisional result. The original mark sheet will be issued to all the students after the online announcement of the result. The university will notify its students about the distribution of the original result sheet.
- The result will be made available only on the university result portal (http://results.vtu.ac.in).
- Students must remember their user number/name to access the result.
- Students are also given an opportunity to apply for revaluation and photocopy of the answer script once the result is released.
Fax- 0831-2405461, 0831-2498136
If you have any problem finding your result, then you can comment below. Our expert team will help you in finding VTU Revaluation Result for UG/PG course semester-wise exam 2022.
All the best for the result.