SVU Degree Results 2022 | Check UG/PG BCA, B.Com, B.Sc 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, Sem Results: Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) has released its result of 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th semesters of various UG/PG programs but there are few programs whose results are yet to be announced by the university. All the SV university students enrolled in programs and who have appeared in the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th semester exams can download their result from the link given on this page. Stay with us for more updates.
Latest News: Check all the latest result released in this article. For the ease of aspirants, we have also provided the link which will redirect students to an official page directly.
SVU Degree Results 2022
On the prescribed exam schedule, authorities have conducted the examination. Authority has published Sri Venkateswara University semester-wise result on its official web portal. Students can access their SVU result from this page or from the university website by using their registration number.
In this article, SVU students are going to get all the relevant details about SVU odd and even sem result of UG/PG degree programs.
|Name of the exam||SVU university exams|
|Article Category||SV University result|
|University||Sri Venkateswara University (SVU)|
|Course||UG- BCA, B.com, B.Sc., B.tech|
|Academic system||Semester & annual system|
|SVU Degree Result Status||Available Now|
How to Download SVU Degree Results?
SVU result for BCA, B.Com, B.Sc. programs will be updated online. University students can download their result by following the given procedure-
- Step 1- Students have to click on the official web portal of the university i.e. https://www.svuniversity.edu.in/.
- Step 2- On the homepage, they have to open the “Exams” tab in the Quick links menu.
- Step 3- They have to click on “Results” option.
- Step 4- Result window will open.
- Step 5- Students have to enter Hall ticket and choose course and have to click on “Submit”
- Step 6- Result sheet will appear on the screen and students can check the result.
- Step 7- Students can download the result for future reference.
Information mentioned on SVU Degree Result
SVU result for most of the programs has out now. University students can get their results by following the aforementioned procedure. In order to get the result, they must have their registration no. In case students do not remember their registration no, they can refer to their admit cards/hall tickets.
Online result sheet will include subject-wise mark list of the examinees. Information that an SVU university online result sheet is supposed to show includes- name of the student, registration no., enrollment number, date of birth, course/programs, semester, hall ticket no., gender, date of exam, category, marks obtained in each subject, practical marks/internal assessment (if applicable), theory marks, total marks, marks percentage, result status (pass/fail), etc.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
SVU Result- Revaluation of Answer Sheet
SVU University provides an opportunity to all the students for the revaluation of answer scripts. After the declaration of university result, students who will not be satisfied with their result can apply through online mode. Candidates have to fill an online application within the specified dates from the university website.
How to Apply for SVU Scorecard/Marks Revaluation?
To make the revaluation application procedure easy and efficient for students we have shared the complete online process here.
Candidates have to open the exam tab from the quick links options. After that, they have to click on revaluation option. After that, they have to follow the given steps-
- Candidates have to Select examination.
- Enter hall ticket number (reg. No) and click on “Get Result”.
- Personal details, result with all the subjects will appear.
- They have to verify their name, mobile no., email and subject details.
- They can also change their mobile no. and email in case they want to change it.
- Applicants need to select revaluation criteria per each subject.
- Total amount or simply revaluation fee to be paid for revaluation will display.
- Now, candidates have to go to http://www.svuniversity.edu.in/dzpay/pay.
- Candidates need to validate the number by entering the OTP sent to their mobile number/ emails.
- Now, students have to enter the total revaluation payment amount.
- Select the payment mode (credit card, debit card, net banking etc.)
- They need to follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- Students will receive a challan on their mobile/ email.
- They have to go back to the examination revaluation application.
- Enter the challan ID in the challan box.
- Click on apply to submit revaluation request.
- On successful application candidates will receive a SMS/ email with link to their evaluation request.
- In case candidate face any problem in submitting application form, they can re-click on apply.
- In case of any issue, students can firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the application for revaluation is complete, candidates have to submit the hard copy of revaluation application to the CE’s office.
Revaluation result will also be uploaded to university website. Candidates can check it by using the valid login details. After the declaration of revaluation result, university may issue original mark sheets to students and they have to collect them from the concerned department of the university.
- SVU result for degree programs has released on the official website.
- Students must have their registration no. to access the result.
- No hard copy of the result will be made available to any candidate.
- After the publication of result, students not satisfied with their result can fill online revaluation form.
- After checking result, if aspirants don’t pass the exam then he/ she can also apply for compartment test and check supplementary exam result here.
If you have any questions related to SVU degree result then you can tell us in the comment below and we will reply to you ASAP.
SVU Degree Results Related FAQs
No, officials will announce the result through online mode.
In this case, you can submit the application form for compartment examination.
Hall ticket number is needed in order to view the result of any course.
Examination authorities of SVU will grant the scorecard of B.Sc 2nd sem which aspirants have to collect from the university.