SVU Degree Results 2020 | Check UG/PG BCA, B.Com, B.Sc 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, Sem Results: Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) result of 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th semesters of various UG/PG programs such as BCA, B.Com, B.Tech, and B.Sc will be released soon. All the SV university students enrolled in programs and who have appeared in the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th
Latest Update: SVU Degree Result for 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th Semester Oct/Nov 2019 Exam will be released soon. All students are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
Authority has published Sri Venkateswara University semester result on its official web portal on 13th March. Students can access their SVU result from this page or from the university website by using their registration number.
Table of Contents
SVU Degree Results 2020
In this article, SVU students are going to get all the relevant details about SVU 2nd, 4th, and 6th semester result of UG degree programs.
|Name of the exam||SVU university exams|
|Article category||SV University result|
|University||Sri Venkateswara University (SVU)|
|Course||UG- BCA, B.com, B.Sc., B.tech|
|Academic system||Semester and annual system|
|Conduct of Examination||Oct/Nov 2019|
|Date of SVU Degree result||Available Soon|
How to Download SVU Degree Results?
SVU Result for BCA, B.Com, B.Sc. programs will be updated online. University students can download their result by following the given procedure-
- Step 1- Students have to click on the official web portal of the university i.e. https://www.svuniversity.edu.in/.
- Step 2- On the homepage, they have to open the “Exams” tab in the Quick links menu.
- Step 3- They have to click on “Results” option.
- Step 4- Result window will open.
- Step 5- Students have to choose examination, type registration number and have to click on “Get Result”
- Step 6- Result sheet will appear on screen and students can check the result.
- Step 7- Students can download the result for future references.
SVU Degree Recent Announced Results
|SVU CBCS UG 1st Sem Result||Available Soon|
|SVU CBCS UG 3rd Sem Result||Available Soon|
|SVU CBCS UG 5th Sem Result||Available Soon|
|SVU CBCS UG 7th Sem Result||Available Soon|
|SVU UG Degree 2nd Semester Results Mar/April 2019||Check Here|
Information mentioned on SVU Degree Result
SVU Result for programs like BA, B.com, B.Sc. etc. will be out soon. University students can get their result by following the aforementioned procedure. In order to get the result, they must have their registration no. In case students do not remember their registration no, they can refer their admit cards/hall tickets.
Also Check: SVU Degree Supplementary Result 2020
Online result sheet will include subject-wise mark list of the examinees. Information that a SVU university online result sheet is supposed to show includes- name of the student, registration no., enrollment number, date of birth, course/programs, semester, hall ticket no., gender, date of exam, category, marks obtained in each subject, practical marks/internal assessment (if applicable), theory marks, total marks, marks percentage, result status (pass/fail) etc.
SVU Result- Revaluation of Answer Sheet
SVU University provides an opportunity to all the students for the revaluation of answer scripts. After the declaration of university result, students those who will not be satisfied with their result can apply through online mode. Candidates have to fill an online application within the specified dates from the university website.
How to apply for SVU Scorecard/Marks revaluation?
To make the revaluation application procedure easy and efficient for students we have shared the complete online process here.
Candidates have to open the exam tab from the quick links options. After that, they have to click on revaluation option. After that, they have to follow the given steps-
- Candidates have to Select examination.
- Enter hall ticket number (reg. No) and click on “Get Result”.
- Personal details, result with all the subjects will appear.
- They have to verify their name, mobile no., email and subject details.
- They can also change their mobile no. and email in case they want to change it.
- Applicants need to select revaluation criteria per each subject.
- Total amount or simply revaluation fee to be paid for revaluation will display.
- Now, candidates have to go http://www.svuniversity.edu.in/dzpay/pay.
- Candidates need to validate the number by entering the OTP sent to their mobile number/ emails.
- Now, students have to enter the total revaluation payment amount.
- Select the payment mood (credit card, debit card, net banking etc.)
- They need to follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- Students will receive a dzpay challan on their mobile/ email.
- They have to go back to the examination revaluation application.
- Enter the dzpay challan ID in the dzpay challan box.
- Click on apply to submit revaluation request.
- On successful application candidates will receive a SMS/ email with link to their evaluation request.
- In case candidate face any problem in submitting application form, they can re-click on apply.
- In case of any issue, students can [email protected]
Once the application for revaluation is complete, candidates have to submit the hard copy of revaluation application to the CE’s office.
Revaluation result will also be uploaded on university website. Candidates can check it by using the valid login details. After the declaration of revaluation result, university may issue original mark sheets to students and they have to collect it from the concerned department of the university.
- SVU Result for degree programs will be released soon on the official website.
- Students must have their registration no. to access the result.
- No hard copy of result will be made available to any candidate.
- After the publication of result, students not satisfied with their result can fill online revaluation form.
If you have any question related to SVU degree result then you can tell us in the comment below and we will reply to you ASAP.