MS University Result 2022/ MS University RV Result: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) has announced its result for all UG/PG, and affiliated Courses for April 2022. All students who have appeared in BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, and BCA exams can check their results from this page. Students can also check the Revaluation and Supplementary Exam Results soon. To obtain students need to enter their registration number. To get more information about MS University Result 2022 read this article.
MS University Result 2022
University programs are carried out under the CBCS curriculum. For more information about university profiles, university results, and exams you have to go through the complete article.
An overview of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
|MS University Result
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
|Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
|Governor of Tamil Nadu
|UG, PG and PhD. programs
|Semester system (CBCS)
|Mode of registration for admission
|Mode of declaration of results
|Official University Website
MSU Exams and Results
The Controller of Examinations caters to the preparation, scheduling, conduction of exams and evaluation and declaration of results in the university. All the programs in university are carried out under the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) curriculum. Thus examinations are conducted on a semester basis. Under the semester system, the academic year is divided into two semesters.
The complete information related to MSU results and exams is shared below-
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Exams
- University notifies the students about the examination schedule through its website.
- The semester exams for UG and PG programs are conducted twice a year.
- Students enrolled on university campuses and in affiliated colleges have to submit an online examination before the commencement of exams.
- All the students are required to carry the admit cards issued to them to the examination centres on the day of the examination.
- Students without valid admit cards are not allowed to enter the examination centre.
MS University Result
- University declares the result only through the online mode on the specified dates.
- University update all the information regarding university results on its website, therefore, students are advised to stay in touch with the official portal.
- MSU online result sheets consist of the names of the students, courses/programs, year, semester, credits, subject-wise SGPA, CGPA, result, percentage etc.
- Students are advised not to consider the online result as the original statement of marks. Original mark sheets are distributed separately.
- Students can collect their original mark sheets from the concerned departments after the declaration of online results.
- After the publication of the result, students not satisfied with the evaluation of answer sheets can apply for revaluation and students who failed in any subject can opt for the supplementary exam.
- Students have to apply online within the specified dates from the university website.
How to check MS University Result?
Follow the given procedure to download the MSU result-
- Step 1. Log in to the official website of MSU i.e. www.msuniv.ac.in.
- Step 2. Go to the “Examination” link at the top of the homepage.
- Step 3. Click on the “Result” link.
- Step 4. Select the respective result option.
- Step 5. Click on the relevant result link.
- Step 6. Enter the registration number and click on the submit button.
- Step 7. The result will display on the screen.
- Step 8: If you do not need to follow the procedure given above then click on the result direct link given below.
- Step 9. Download and take a printout of the result for future reference (optional).
Revaluation of Answer Scripts
Candidates unsatisfied with any of their subject results can apply for revaluation, for this they need to submit the application along with a prescribed fee per paper. Candidates need to submit applications within the stipulated time. To know more about this students must contact their teaching faculty.
MSU Grade Expansion
MSU online result sheet and original mark sheet indicate the grades of the students obtained in every subject. Here, we have shared the complete expansion explanation of grades for both UG and PG programs-
|Percentage of marks
|Percentage of marks
In case of any query related to students are advised to contact the concerned university department. Contact details are shown below for the convenience of the students-
MS University Departments
MSU has the following 28 departments through which it offers various programs-
- Department of Biotechnology
- Animal Sciences
- Management Studies
- Marie Science
- Renewable energy
- Social Exclusion
- Environmental Science
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Computer Science & Technology
- Physical Education and Sports
- Information Technology and Engineering
- Department of Plant Science
- Department of B.Ed. (DDCE)
MSU Admission Process
- Admissions to all the undergraduate programs are done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in 10+2 examinations/or equivalent.
- University grants admission to candidates in PG programs (Arts and Science) on the basis of merit in qualifying exams.
- No entrance exams are conducted for admissions into UG and PG programs in the university.
- Admissions into PhD programs are done through an entrance exam (written test) and interview conducted at the university.
- University invites applications for PhD admissions twice a year during the month of September and March.
- Applications for all the UG and PG programs are invited by the university in the month of April/ May.
- Students can fill out the application forms from the official university website.
About MS University
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) is a continuously growing government institution for higher education situated in Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu. It was established on 7th September 1990 and is named after the famous Tamil scholar Manonmaniam Sundaram Pillai.
MSU has a campus area of 550 acres in the rural setting of Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu. It was established as an affiliating-cum-teaching university that presently has 77 affiliated colleges, 6 university colleges, and 4 constituent colleges. University offers a number of certificates, diplomas, UG, PG, and research programs through its 28 academic departments. Apart from regular programs universities also offer programs through distant mode. Currently, it has about 1,20,000 students in regular mode and 40000 in distant mode.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli- 6217012
Phone No.- 0462-2333741
MS University Related FAQs
No, candidates can directly take admission into any course at MS University.
If you are willing to take admission to MS university then, go to the official website and fill admission form from there.
No, you can access the result through offline mode.
The original marksheet will be proffered by the university itself. Applicants have to visit the official portal in order to collect their scorecards.
Details such as Name, Roll Number, Marks Obtained by the student, Course name, etc is present in the MS university result.
No, the university did not conduct any entrance exam for those students who want to take admission.