Patna University has announced PUCET Exam Results 2021 for the courses and also announced BA, B.Sc. B.Com Part I, II, III result 2021. All students who have appeared in BA, B.Sc., B.Com Part I, II, III exams can check their result from this page by submitting their roll number, Patna university Result links are given below.
Current Update: Exam authorities of Patna University have announced BLS semester-I, session – 2019-20 result (DDE). Check out the link by which you can easily download your result.
Patna University Result 2021
- 1.1 About Patna University
- 1.2 Patna University Semester Exams Results 2021
- 1.3 How to check Patna University Results?
- 1.4 Details Printed in PU Result 2021
- 1.5 About Patna University
- 1.6 Admission Procedure of Patna University
- 1.7 Patna University Faculty and Academic Departments
Patna University Result 2021
In this article, you are going to get detailed information about Patna University results. The details include result dates, procedure to download online result, instructions related to results and mark sheets.
About Patna University
|Article Category||University Results|
|Chancellor||Governor of Bihar|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and research programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Campus Area||181.58 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online and Offline|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.patnauniversity.ac.in|
Patna University Semester Exams Results 2021
The office of the Controller of Examinations prepares the university exam schedule, conducts and control the university examinations, declares result and caters to all other exam related activities.
All the undergraduate programs are carried out under an annual system while all the PG programs run under the semester system. Exams are therefore also conducted separately for both annual and semester system.
Patna University Exams
Here we have shared all the necessary information regarding the examination system in the university.
- Annual examination for all the programs under the annual system are organized in the month of March-April-May.
- End semester exams for all 1st, 3rd, 5th semesters are conducted in December month and for 2nd, 4th, 6th semesters in the month of May.
- PU updates the examination schedule and examination form on the university website.
- Students enrolled in the university have to fill the examination form and have to pay a prescribed examination fee to be eligible for exams.
- Students are also advised to carry the admit cards to the exam center on the examination day. No student is allowed to sit in the examination without a valid hall ticket.
Patna University Results
- All the university results declared within 60 days of the date of the commencement of the examination. It means the result for exams conducted in December is declared by the end of February and for May exams university must declare the result by the end of July/August.
- University declares all the results (entrance plus university exams) only through the online mode.
- The result sheet published on the university website includes information such as student’s name, roll number, college name, course, semester/year/part, marks, total marks, result etc.
- The online result sheet should not be treated as the original mark sheets by the students.
- Original mark sheets of the students are distributed separately and all the students are notified in advance through the university website.
How to check Patna University Results?
PU announces the university result through its website and all the students are required to download the result from there only. To make it easy for them we have shared a simple procedure to check the results.
Students can follow the procedure given below-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of university (www.patnauniversity.ac.in)
- Step 2- Click on Examination/Result on the homepage.
- Step 3- Select the result option.
- Step 4- Choose the relevant result option.
- Step 5- Enter the roll number and click on search button.
- Step 6- Result will appear on the screen.
- Step 7- Students can also download the result sheet for future references.
Direct Links to Download Result
Checkout More Patna University Result >> Download Result
Details Printed in PU Result 2021
Following details printed in Patna university result:
- Students name
- Semester and course appeared
- subject name
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Fathers name
- Total marks secured
- Result status
About Patna University
Patna University is a public university in the state of Bihar. Established on 1st October 1971, it was the first university in Bihar to be established during the British Rule. It is the seventh oldest university in the Indian Subcontinent. After successful conduct of Dec 2019 exam for 1st, 3rd and 5th sem, now PU has released Patna university result @patnauniversity.ac.in.
PU is a teaching-cum-residential university that has an urban campus spread in an area of 181.58 acres including both academic and residential buildings. It has 11 affiliated colleges, 5 institutes/centers, 8 faculties, and 31 academic departments through which it offers undergraduate, postgraduate, vocational and Ph.D. programs. University also offers distance education programs under The Directorate of Distance Education.
Admission Procedure of Patna University
- Admission in PU is done on the basis of entrance test and merit in the qualifying exam. University conducts various entrance exams in order to select eligible student for university.
- Admissions into UG courses in the university are made on the basis of Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET).
- Admission to Ph.D. programs is done through Ph.D. Admission Test (PAT).
- University conducts MEET for admission to M.Ed. programs.
- All the entrance exams are conducted in the month of May and June.
- Candidates interested in obtaining admission to the university are required to apply through an application form.
- The application form is made available at the university website. Applicants have to fill the online form and have to submit the printed copy of the application form along with the required documents in the university.
More than 18,741 PG students and Research scholars are currently enrolled in various university programs.
Patna University Faculty and Academic Departments
Here is the list of PU faculty and all the academic departments under them-
Faculty of Science
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Botany
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Department of Ancient Indian history and Archeology
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
- Institute of Public Administration
- Institute of Psychological Research and Service
Faculty of Humanities
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Bengali
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Urdu
Faculty of Commerce
- Department of Applied Economics and Commerce
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
Faculty of Education
- Department of Education
Faculty of Fine Arts
- College of Art & Craft
Faculty of Medicine
PU students are suggested to contact the university department in case of any query or issue related to the university results or they can leave a comment below and our team will try look into the issue.
Patna University Related FAQ’s
Result for every courses will be announced through online mode.
No, original marksheet will be provided by officials of Patna University.
As of now, authorities are releasing result for 2018-21 session.
Yes authorities conduct PAT examination for those aspirants who want to take admission in PhD courses.
B.Sc. Part 2nd (Botany) result has uploaded by officials, link to check the result is given above in this passage.
Result of courses will be announce soon. After declaration of result we will update it here for the ease of candidates.