KL University Result 2023 Announced: KL University has announced the semester exam result. The said result is published online at the official website of KL University i.e. www.kluniversity.in. However, Students may check their results from the direct link shared on this page. No student will get the KL University result individually on their emails or postal addresses. They are required to get the same from the university website.
There is also a provision for conducting supplementary and Improvement exams in the university. Along with this, students who are not satisfied with the evaluation of the answer sheets can apply for KL University Result 2023 revaluation. Information like the name of the student, roll number, register number, course/program, credit, semester, year, batch, total marks, marks obtained, result and other information are mentioned on the online result sheet. Students can collect their original mark sheets from the university after the declaration of the result.
Available Now: KL University Result
KL University Result 2023
|Article Category||University results|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Chancellor||M. Rama Moorthy|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and doctoral programs|
|University Type||Deemed to be University|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/ Offline|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.kluniversity.in|
How to check KL University Result 2023?
- Visit the official website of KL University (www.kluniversity.in).
- The homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- Find the “Exam section” option under the head Quick link.
- Click on the “Results” link.
- Select the respective result link.
- Enter the required information.
- The result will appear on the screens.
- Lastly, download the result and take a printout of the same. Retain it for future reference.
KL University Exams Result
The academic year in KL University is divided into sessions and follows the semester system viz. Odd semesters and Even semesters. The Odd Semester starts in the month of July/August and ends in December whereas the Even semester starts in the last week of December or in January and ends in April. At the end of each semester, the university conducts end-term examinations for the assessment of the students.
- The end-term exams of odd semesters for all the engineering programs (both UG and PG) are conducted in November/December whereas the even semester exams are organized in April/May annually.
- The end-term exams of odd semesters for all the programs other than engineering and research programs are scheduled in December month and the even semester exams are conducted in April.
- University also conducts internal exams for all the programs in the mid-session of every semester. For odd semesters the internal tests are held in September/October and for even semesters in February/March.
- It is compulsory for all the students to carry the hall ticket issued to them by the university to the exam hall.
KL University Admission Procedure
- The admissions in UG, PG and Doctoral/Research programs in the university are done on the basis of various entrance exams conducted at the national level, state level and by the university itself.
- There are also courses in which admission is granted to eligible candidates on the basis of merit in the qualifying exams.
- The admissions are open to all students from Indian and other countries.
- KLEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination) is conducted for admission into Undergraduate Engineering programs. It is conducted in both online and offline mode in the month of April each year.
- For admission into MBA programs, candidates must have qualified KL Business School Aptitude Test (KLUBSAT) or any other national-level exam such as CAT/XAT/MAT etc.
- Candidates have to apply online for admission to the university.
- The application forms for all the courses are updated on the university website. Interested candidates have to submit the application form before the due dates at the university.
About KL University, Guntur
KL University (former name) is deemed to be a university located in the Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. Established in 1980 it was established as Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation by Koneru Lakshmaiah Charities as a trust. In 2009, it was recognized as deemed to be a university and now it is known as KL Deemed to be University. University is focused on the holistic development of its students.
University has various 10 schools and colleges offering a number of UG, PG, and doctoral programs in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, Business, Law, Engineering and many more. The main emphasis of the university is on Technological and scientific research.
It is the first academic institution in India to have a Wi-Fi enables campus. KL University has 74 academic laboratories, 25 research laboratories, 4 centres of excellence and 6 industry collaboration labs. University has a modern campus spread over an area of 100 acres. There is a separate hostel facility for both male and female students.
The university is ranked 83 overall, 56 under universities and 46 in Business Management ranking by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2018.
The academic programs in the university run a semester-based curriculum. The Two semesters is Odd semester and the even semester. The admissions and exams are thus carried out on the basis of the semesters.
For any query and issue related to KL University Result, students can contact us below.