Brij University Result 2022: MSBU result is currently available on the BRIJ University website also a direct link to the result is provided below. Brij University has announced the result of the UG and PG programs. MSBU result has been released for various UG and PG programs. And rest of the results for other programs will be released soon. MSB University result 2022 is communicated to students only through the online mode. No printed result is dispatched to the candidate through the post.
Students who have not accessed their results yet can visit the official website or the link shared below on this page to get their results. After the result, the university will also issue the original statement of marks to students.
Brij University Result 2022
Students and other readers who are waiting for the release of the result must read the given article. In this article, we have shared crucial information related to Brij University Result which includes university overview, result links, result download process, mark sheet details, revaluation information, etc.
Brij University Semester Exam 2022- Overview
|Brij University Exam 2022
|Maharaja Surajmal Brij University (MSBU)
|UG and PG programs
|Declaration of Result
|Mode of result Announcement
Particulars Present on Brij University Result Sheet
Brij University Results will be provisional and will indicate marks, result status, percentage, and other information. Check all the particulars which university students are supposed to see in the online result sheet-
- Name of the student
- Registration No.
- Enrolment No.
- Roll No.
- Admit Card no.
- Date of birth
- Examination centre
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks in the practical exam (if applicable)
- Marks in theory exam
- Total marks
- Marks percentage obtained
- Maximum marks
- Result status
MSB University Revaluation of Result
After the publication of the results, there will be many students who will not be satisfied with their results and marks. For such students, the university has a provision for the revaluation of answer books. It means students, who will not be happy with the revaluation process can apply for revaluation of answer scripts.
These candidates have to submit the revaluation form available on the university website. The filled-in application form along with Rs.250/- per answer book application fee should reach the registrar’s office within 15 days of declaration of result.
Students should note that they can apply for revaluation only in theory paper. They must read all the instructions related to the revaluation process. The revaluation result shall be final and no correspondences regarding the same will be entertained.
MSBU Supplementary Examination
On the basis of the revaluation application, the university will announce the revaluation result. Under these marks of some students will be increased and some will be permitted to appear in the supplementary exam so that such students can improve their scores in the subject they have applied for.
Details about the supplementary exam are communicated to students through the official website and the concerned department.
- Brij result for the Part I & II examination has been announced.
- Results for the remaining programs will be announced soon.
- Students can access their results through the university website or through the direct links shared above.
- Candidates not satisfied with the result can apply for revaluation.
- University also conducts supplementary exams for students permitted to appear for this exam on the basis of revaluation results.
How to check MSBU Result 2022?
University student can check their result online by following the easy instructions given below-
- Step 1- Open Brij university website – Candidates have to visit the official website of Brij University first (http://msbrijuniversity.ac.in).
- Step 2- Click on the “Results” link- On the homepage of the website, candidates have to click on the “Results” option under the Quick Links section.
- Step 3- Result page will appear- Online examination work page will appear. Students have to click on the latest announced result link.
- Step 4- Hit the Result link – Students now have to click on the result option on the webpage.
- Step 5- The class selection panel page will display – Class Selection Panel page will appear. On this page, students have to select the Result type, courses, and class for the result. After selecting options, they have to click on “Proceed for Result”.
- Step 6- Enter the Roll number – Students have to enter their roll number in the space provided. Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Step 7- Result will display- Finally, the result sheet will appear on the screen.
- Step 8- Check the result – Students can check their marks and other result details mentioned on the result sheet.
- Step 9- Save the result – Lastly, students can save the result sheet for their personal records and future references.
For queries and inquiries related to university results, students can contact at the contact details shared below-
Phone No.- 5644-220560, 8787219218, 05644-220025 Fax- 5644-220560
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Brij University Result Related FAQs
Results for some courses has released by the university and rest of the result will be made available after some time.
Exam officials will update all the courses result through online mode only. No result will be sent to any candidate personally.
In the revaluation procedure, officials recheck the answer sheet of the applicant and then re-count the marks of students who have applied for revaluation.
Supplementary examination results will be announced by officials some days after the completion of the compartment test. You can download the result through the official site of the University.
The original scorecard will be issued by the university itself which students have to collect from their college.
You can also discuss your doubts in the comment section at the end of this page; our team will read your question and will try to give the best answer ASAP.