Shivaji University Result 2022: Students who are eagerly looking for Shivaji University UG and PG results, their wait will be over soon because the university will announce its UG and PG program results soon. It can be accessed from the direct link given on this page. The result will be available in PDF format. Along with the result, students can also access their mark statement but for that, they need to submit their 10-digit University PRN.
Shivaji University Result 2022
In this article, readers will get complete information about the Shivaji University result such as result mode, result dates, and how to check results online along with brief detail about the university, exams and admission procedure.
An overview of Shivaji University
|Article Category||University results|
|Chancellor||Governor of Maharashtra|
|Courses offered||Certificate, diploma, UG, PG, Doctoral, integrated programs etc.|
|Affiliations||UGC, AIU, NAAC|
|Academic system||Semester system and CBCS|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/ Offline|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
|Official University Website||www.unishivaji.ac.in|
Shivaji University Exams and Results
The examination and result section is headed by the Controller of Examination (CoE). The examination section of the university is divided into three sections viz. Pre-Examination, On-Examination, and Post-Examination.
- The Pre-examination is responsible for setting question papers, scheduling, applying and doing all preparations in advance for Odd semester exams in May and for even semester exams in November month.
- The On-Examination section is to ensure the proper conduction of exams.
- The duty of the Post-examination section is to prepare a transparent mechanism for the assessment and evaluation of the answer sheets and to declare the results finally.
- The exams are conducted twice a year as the university follows a semester system.
Below, we have shared all the necessary information about the examination and results.
Shivaji University Exams
- The exams for Odd semesters are conducted in October -December for all the programs under the semester system.
- The even semester exams are scheduled in March/April.
- Students are required to fill out an online examination form for appearing in the semester exams.
- After the completion of the examination registration university issue hall tickets to the students.
- All the students have to download the admit card from the university portal and have to carry the same to the examination centre.
- Without a valid admit card university authorities do not permit any student to sit in the exam.
- It is also necessary for the students to confirm their seat number and exam centre before the examination.
Shivaji University Result
- The university result for odd semesters is generally declared in the month of January whereas the result for even semester exams is announced in April/May every year.
- The semester result will be published on the official website of the university.
- No other mode is applicable for checking the result. University does not send a hard copy of the result to any of the students individually through post or other media.
- The result sheet includes information such as student name, seat number, registration No., roll number, Name of the course, semester, year, credit, marks obtained in each subject, total marks, result status etc.
- Students are given a chance to apply for the re-evaluation of the answer sheets. They are required to apply within the stipulated dates.
- Once the result is declared students are notified about the distribution of the statement of marks/mark sheets and other certificates.
How to check Shivaji University Results?
Students can follow the given steps in order to check the SU online result-
- Step 1- Visit www.unishivaji.ac.in. and click on result link available under student tab.
- Step 2- Click on “Online Result”
- Step 3- Select the relevant option.
- Step 4- Click on the result link which you are looking for.
- Step 5- Check the result displayed on the screen.
- Step 6- Download and take a print of the result for future use.
Details mentioned in Shivaji University result 2022
Once you download the result every student need to check mentioned details in it which are given as:
- Candidates name
- College name
- Semester and course appeared for
- Roll number of students
For any grievance related to Shivaji University Results, students are advised to contact the university authority immediately.
Shivaji University revaluation 2022
After declaring the UG and PG result, the University will allow its students to submit their application form for revaluation in case they are not satisfied with the result declared.
the application form will be available online and students need to submit it within the given time. Applicants need to pay the application fee for each revaluation. Once the duration last date expired University will not accept any applications.
About Shivaji University
Shivaji University is a public university situated in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. It came into existence on 18 November 1962 and was inaugurated by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. Presently, the university has Kolhapur, Satara and Sangli districts under its jurisdiction and around 283 affiliated colleges and institutions.
University has 8 faculties under which there is a total of 37 academic teaching departments, 8 centres, and 4 chairs. SU offers various Postgraduate, undergraduate, certificates, diplomas and other courses. Along with the regular courses university also run several distance education programs. It has around 3,00,000 students enrolled in various courses offered by the university.
Along with the goal of imparting quality education to the students, it provides various other facilities and organises different programs for all over development of the students. Recently, the university signed an MoU with the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre for research in Material Sciences.
In the year 2015, it was ranked among the top 50 universities for its contribution to the field of research in India. Some of the notable alumni of the university include Nirmalya Kumar, Sushil Kumar Shinde, Sambhaji Raje Chhatrapati, Uttam Kamble, R Madhavan, Narendra Dabholkar, Jayant Patil etc.
Shivaji University Admission Procedure
- Admissions at Shivaji University are made based on entrance exams conducted by the university for various courses.
- The first step in the admission procedure is an online application.
- Interested candidates are required to fill out an online application form and have to submit it with the payment of the prescribed application fee before the due date.
- The application form can be availed from the university portal and the entrance exams are conducted in May on an annual basis.
- After the successful registration, students have to appear in the entrance test.
The semester result will be published on the official website of the university. The result will be available in PDF format. Students can view their results through the official website and follow the steps mentioned in the article.
Along with the result, students can also access their mark statement but for that, they need to submit their 10-digit University PRN.
Yes. Students are required to fill out an online examination form for appearing in the semester exams.
After the completion of the examination registration university issue hall tickets to the students.
All the students have to download the admit card from the university portal and have to carry the same to the examination centre.
No other mode is applicable for checking the result. University does not send a hard copy of the result to any of the students individually through post or other media.
The result sheet includes information such as student name, seat number, registration No., roll number, Name of the course, semester, year, credit, marks obtained in each subject, total marks, result status etc.
Students are given a chance to apply for the re-evaluation of the answer sheets. They are required to apply within the stipulated dates.