Shivaji University Result 2019 BA, B.Sc, B.Com Semester Wise Result 1st, 3rd, 5th Odd Semester Exam Nov/Dec Month, and 2nd, 4th, 6th Even Sem Exams April/May month Date Timetable Check here
Shivaji University is a public university situated in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. It came into existence on 18 November 1962 and was inaugurated by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. Presently, the university has Kolhapur, Satara and Sangli districts under its jurisdiction and around 283 affiliated colleges and institutions.
University has 8 faculties under which there are total 37 academic teaching departments, 8 centers, and 4 chairs. SU offers various Postgraduate, undergraduate, certificate, diploma and other courses. Along with the regular courses university also run several distance education programs. It has around 300000 students enrolled in various courses offered by the university.
Table of Contents
Shivaji University Result 2019
Along with the goal of imparting quality education to the students, it provides various other facilities and organise different programs for the all over development of the students. Recently, the university has signed a MoU with the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre for research in Material Sciences.
In the year 2015, it was ranked among the top 50 universities for its contribution in the field of research in India. Some of the notable alumni of the university include Nirmalya Kumar, Sushil Kumar Shinde, Sambhaji Raje Chhatrapati, Uttam Kamble, R Madhavan, Narendra Dabholkar, Jayant Patil etc.
In this article, readers will get complete information about the Shivaji University result such as result mode, result dates, how to check result online along with brief detail of the university, exams and admission procedure.
An overview of Shivaji University
|Article category||University results|
|Chancellor||Governor of Maharashtra|
|Courses offered||Certificate, diploma, UG, PG, Doctoral, integrated programs etc.|
|Affiliations||UGC, AIU, NAAC|
|Academic system||Semester system and CBCS|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/ Offline|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
|Official University Website||www.unishivaji.ac.in|
Quick Update: Shivaji University has announced Oct-Nov 2018 exam results. Candidates can check it from the below link.
Shivaji University Faculty
University has following 8 faculties and under each faculty, there are various departments-
- Engineering & Technology
- Fine Arts
- Social Science
Shivaji University Department
University has following departments-
|Commerce & Management||Commerce & Mgmt.- MBA unit||Adult and Continuing Education||Education|
|Sports||Nanoscience and Technology||Technology||Music and Dramatics|
|Law||Agrochemicals & Pest Management||Applied Chemistry||Bio-chemistry|
|Computer Science||Electronics||Environment Science||Food Science & Technology|
|Physics||Statistics||Zoology||Journalism & Communication|
|History||Economics||Library & Information Science||Political Science|
|Yashwantrao Chavan School of Rural Development||Sociology|
Shivaji University Admission Procedure
- Admissions in Shivaji University are made on the basis of entrance exams conducted by the university for various courses.
- The first step in the admission procedure is the online application.
- Interested candidates are required to fill an online application form and have to submit it with the payment of the prescribed application fee before the due date.
- The application form can be availed from the university portal and the entrance exams are conducted in the month of May on an annual basis.
- After the successful registration, students have to appear in the entrance test.
Shivaji University Exams and Results
The examination and result section is headed by the Controller of Examination (CoE). The examination section of the university is divided into three sections viz. Pre-Examination, On-Examination, and Post-Examination.
- The Pre-examination is responsible for setting question papers, schedule, application and do all preparations in advance for Odd semester exams in May and for even semester exams in November month.
- The On-Examination section is to ensure the proper conduction of exams.
- The duty of Post-examination section is to prepare a transparent mechanism for assessment and evaluation of the answer sheets and to declare result finally.
- The exams are conducted twice a year as the university follows a semester system.
Below, we have shared all the necessary information about the
Shivaji University Exams
- The exams for Odd semesters are conducted in the month of October -December for all the programs under the semester system.
- The even semester exams are scheduled in the month of March/April.
- Students are required to fill an online examination form for appearing in the semester exams.
- After the completion of the examination registration university issue hall tickets to the students.
- All the students have to download the admit card from the university portal and have to carry the same to the examination center.
- Without the valid admit card university authority do not permit any student to sit in the exam.
- It is also necessary for the students to confirm their seat number and exam center before the examination.
Shivaji University Result
- The university result for odd semesters is generally declared in the month of January whereas the result for even semester exams is announced in April/May every year.
- The semester result is published on the official website of the university.
- No other mode is applicable for checking the result. University does not send a hard copy of the result to any of the students individually through post or other media.
- The result sheet includes information such as student name, seat number, registration No., roll number, Name of the course, semester, year, credit, marks obtained in each subject, total marks, result status etc.
- Students are given a chance to apply for the re-evaluation of the answer sheets. They are required to apply within the stipulated dates.
- Once the result is declared students are notified about the distribution of the statement of marks/ mark-sheets and other certificates.
How to check Shivaji University Results?
Students can follow the given steps in order to check the SU online result-
- Visit www.unishivaji.ac.in.
- Click on “Online Result”
- Select the relevant option.
- Enter the required details like seat number, roll number, registration no etc.
- Check the result displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print of the result for future use.
For any grievance related to Shivaji University Results, students are advised to contact the university authority immediately. The contact details are as follows-
Vidyanagar, Kolhapur- 416004
Phone No.- 0231-2609068
Email- [email protected]