Andhra University AU Degree 1st, 3rd Sem Results 2018: Andhra University is a public university situated at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. It was established as a residential teaching-cum-affiliating university in 1926 by the Madras University Act. In this article, readers will get all the information about the Andhra University results.
Latest News: AU B.Sc, BA (CBCS) 3rd Sem Nov 2018 Results Released on 21 Feb 2019.
Check links below
Table of Contents
- 1 Andhra University AU Results Nov/Dec 2018 Semester Exams
- 2 Andhra University AU Degree 1st, 3rd Sem Results 2018
- 3 How to check Andhra University Results?
- 4 Andhra University College & Departments
Andhra University AU Results Nov/Dec 2018 Semester Exams
|Article category||University results|
|Location||Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Andhra University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and doctorate programs|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area||190,000 sq. mtrs.|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.andhrauniversity.edu.in|
University has 6 constituent colleges, around 575 affiliated colleges and 62 university departments that offers various diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in various areas such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Technology etc. Times Higher Education World University Rankings has ranked the university in the band of 801-1000 in the world and 251-300 in Asia in the year 2018. Some of the notable alumni of the university include Venkaiah Naidu, Neeli Bendapudi, N S Raghavan, C.R. Rao, B. L. K. Somayajulu, Anumolu Ramakrishna etc.
Andhra University AU Degree 1st, 3rd Sem Results 2018
|B.Sc (CBCS) 3rd Semester Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 [2015 Regulation]||Check Here|
|BA (CBCS) 3rd Semester Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 [2016 Regulation]||Check Here|
|BA (CBCS) 3rd Semester Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 [2015 Regulation]||Check Here|
Manabadi – Andhra University UG 1st Sem (Batch 2015-16) Nov 2018 Exam Results – Available Soon
BA 1st Semester (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018- Available Soon
BA 1st Semester (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 [Regulation 2015]- Available Soon
B.Sc 1st Semester (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 – Available Soon
B.Sc 1st Semester (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 [Regulation 2015]- Available Soon
B.Com [COMPUTER APPLICATION] 1st Semester (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018- Available Soon
B.Com [GENERAL] 1st Semester (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018- Available Soon
B.Com I Semester (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 [Regulation 2015] – Available Soon
Andhra University Semester Exams Results
- The end term result for each semester is prepared on the basis of the performance of the students in the mid-term and end-term exams.
- The end term result of odd semesters of all the UG and PG programs declared in the month of January and the even semester result is announced in May/June.
- All the results are published only through the online mode.
- University authority do not send any hard copy or soft copy of the results to any students individually through post or emails.
- Students can download their results from the university website.
- All the details regarding the universities are updated on the university website.
- Students are advised to regularly visit the university portal to get all the necessary information about the semester results.
How to check Andhra University Results?
The procedure given below can be followed by AU students to check the result through the online mode-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the “Exams” tab.
- AU Examination Computerization System page will open.
- Click on the “result” link.
- Select the respective option.
- Enter the registration number and click on Get marks.
- Result will appear on the screen.
- Download and keep the result safe for references in future.
Andhra University Admission Procedure
- Admissions in Andhra university are made through the entrance exams and merit of the students in the qualifying exams.
- Various entrance exams are conducted at state level and state level for admission like APSET, AUEET, AUCET etc.
- Admission to Ph.D. programs are made through Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance test (APRES).
- Directorate of Admission is the university department that caters to all the admission related activities of the university.
- Interested candidates have to apply online and the application forms can be filled through the university portal.
Andhra University Semester Exams and Results
Andhra University academic session is carried out through semester system and thus an academic year is divided into two semesters. University conducts two mid-semester exams and an end term exam for each semester.
The detailed information about AU result and exams is shared below-
Andhra University Semester Exams
- The first and second mid-semester exams for I, III, and V semesters of UG & PG programs are conducted in the month of August and September/October respectively.
- End semester exams for I, III and V semesters or UG & PG programs are conducted from November/December.
- The first and second mid-semester exams for II, IV, and VI semesters of UG & PG programs are conducted in the month of January/February and February/March respectively.
- The End semester exams for II, IV and VI semesters of UG & PG programs are conducted in the month of April.
- Students are required to carry an admit card/hall ticket with them to the examination center on the day of the exam. Any student without a valid hall ticket is not permitted to appear in the exams.
Andhra University College & Departments
AU has following colleges of study and departments-
- College of Arts & Commerce
- Department of Anthropology
- Commerce & Management Studies
- Foreign Languages
- Fine Arts
- History & Archeology
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management (MHRM)
- Library & Information Science
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Music & Dance
- Physical Education & Sport Sciences
- Political Science & Public Administration
- Social Work
- Psychology and Parapsychology
- Theatre Arts
- Department of Yoga & Consciousness
- Department of Sociology
- College of Science & Technology
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Food, Nutrients & Dietetics
- Department of Geology
- Department of Human Genetics
- Inorganic & Analytical Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Marine Living Resources
- Department of Microbiology
- Meteorology and Oceanography
- Department of Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Organic Chemistry, Foods, Drugs, and Water
- Department of Physics, Nuclear Chemistry & Chemical Oceanography
- Systems Design
- Department of Zoology
- College of Engineering
- Department of Architecture
- Computer Science and System Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrument Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Department of Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Physics
- Department of Engineering Mathematics
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- College of Law
- College of Engineering for Women
In case of any issue and discrepancy in the result, AU students must immediately contact the university authority. Contact details are mentioned below-
Waltiar Junction, AU North Campus,
Phone- 0891-2844000, 2844197