JEECUP Previous Year Question Paper: The candidates who shall be appearing for the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Courses must be preparing for the test in the best possible way. The authorities at the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh conduct this examination in order to admit students to the Polytechnic courses that are offered at the admissible colleges.
Aspirants need to make sure that they are through with the exam pattern. In order to ensure that, they try to make their preparations eclectic. However, one of the actual commendable ways is to practice model test papers and previous years’ question papers.
Check the ensuing article for details such as examination pattern, scheme of marking, previous year’s papers, model papers, and more. Download conveniently from below using the available direct links.
JEECUP Previous Year Question Paper pdf
The authorities will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Courses very soon. They have declared the exam dates and schedule for the year 2023. The exam will be held from 1 June 2023 to 5 June 2023. Applicants will be able to download their respective admit cards from the portal on 22 May 2023.
Now that the examination is around the corner, the applicants need to ensure that they are ready to attempt the paper in a real-time setting. This is where the previous year’s question paper plays a vital role.
Recommended: JEECUP Admit Card 2023
Benefit of JEECUP Previous Year Question Paper
The candidates can get an idea as to what level of exam questions they can expect and how the authorities could frame the question paper. Further, if the applicants time themselves, they shall be able to practice time management for the JEECUP exam.
Previous Year Question Papers are also beneficial as the questions exhibit similar patterns. Further, in order to understand the exam structure, it is the best way to refer to a previous year’s exam question paper.
JEECUP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Pattern
The authorities at the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council JEECUP conduct the examination of entrance for admissions in Polytechnic Courses. The candidates need to observe that they set the question paper on a particular structure and pattern. Understanding exam patterns will help the applicants prepare for the exam in a better way. Further, they shall also be able to attempt the paper in a better manner. Thus, they should carefully observe the subsequent pattern of the JEECUP Polytechnic Entrance Exam:
- The authorities shall conduct the examination in an online or offline mode as per the convenience of the council.
- The exam will be bilingual. This implies that the candidates can attempt the exam in Hindi or English.
- Further, there will be a total of 3 subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, from which the authorities will set the paper.
- Candidates will be provisioned 150 minutes or 1.5 hours of duration for the completion of the exam.
- The questions will be of an objective kind. Authorities will put up questions in the form of Multiple Choice Questions MCQs format.
- There will be a total of 120 questions, 60 from Physics and 30 each from Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each question will carry 4 marks. The candidates will be awarded 4 marks for every correct answer.
- However, there is a provision for negative marking. The authorities will deduct 1 mark for every wrong answer.
- The authorities will conduct the Entrance Exam differently for all 10 Groups which are namely Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, and J.
JEECUP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Groups
The authorities at the Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh will be conducting separate entrance examinations for different categories of courses under the Polytechnic. While the subjects are mostly the same, there will be a substantial difference in the exam paper. Check the groups for which the JEECUP conducts the entrance exam for Polytechnic Courses:
- Group A: Engineering and Technology Diploma
- Group B: Agriculture Engineering
- Group C: Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering
- Group D: Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice, and Library and Information Science
- Group E: Diploma in Pharmacy
- Group F: Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)
- Group G: Post Graduate Diploma Course
- Group H: Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Group I: Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Group J: Second-year Admission in Diploma (Lateral Entry Courses)
|Official Portal||Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic) Uttar Pradesh JEECUP|
|Download||JEECUP Previous Year Question Paper pdf Link|
|Read||Uttar Pradesh JEEC Information Bulletin 2023|
|Check||JEECUP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Schedule|
The authorities at Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh will conduct the Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Courses from 1 June 2023 to 5 June 2023.
The applicants can download the JEECUP Previous Year Question Paper from the official portal of the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh at jeecup.admissions.nic.in.