Tehseen Poonawalla Biography: Born and raised in Pune, Maharashtra, Tehseen Poonawali is a well-known celebrity, businessman, political and social analyst. Tehseen never loses any chance to get the limelight, whether passing judgemental statements or participating in controversial shows. He also contested in Kangana Ranaut’s show ‘Lock Upp’ streamed on MX Player & Alt Balaji.
Tehseen Poonawalla Biography
Tehseen is considered to be one of the youngest political analysts in Indian politics. The way he frames the sentences makes the audience stick to their TV channels and listen to him very carefully. During his academic year, he increased his interest in politics. He began by participating in school/institution debates, due to which he was invited as a guest and shared his thoughts regarding the topic. Check out this article to know more about Tehseen Poonawalla’s early life, career, and many more.
Tehseen Poonawalla Biography: An Overview
|Date of Birth||24th May 1981|
|Educational Qualifications||Law & Politics|
|Parents Name||Aga Khani Muslim Family|
|Siblings||Younger Brother Shahzad Ponnawalla|
|Spouse Name||Monika Vadra|
|Tattoo||Indian Flag on the arm|
Early Life of Tehseen Poonawalla
Tehseen was raised in Puna, Maharashtra, and has a business background. At a very nascent age, i.e. 5, he lost his father. His mother, Yasmeen, a housewife, took care of her sons after the loss of his husband. To get over their biggest loss, Tehseen took the family responsibility very soon and took care of his younger as a guardian angel.
He completed his schooling at a private school in Pune and then shifted to MIT, Pune, and chose Law as a course and completed his graduation there. He also interned under the guidance of Suresh Kalmadi, a Congress leader.
Tehseen Poonawalla Career
- Tehseen Ponnawaala is a successful and one of the youngest social and political analysts. With his talent for presenting his thoughts, he is a Political Commentator and Co-Anchor for a show called ‘Bhai Vs Bhai’. His essays and columns get published in well-known magazines nationwide, and he also works as a columnist for the ‘New York Times.
- Presently, he is a part of famous news channels such as ‘News 18 Urdu & Zee News’ and connects with youngsters through Twitter chats He also gets invited by ‘Tedx’ to guide and motivate the youth worldwide.
- He never left any chance to grab people’s attention. Still, he came into major highlight when he entered ‘Bigg Boss 13’ as a wild card contestant but couldn’t get the audience’s love and unfortunately got eliminated in a week.
- According to rumours, he was the highest-paid contestant after Rashmi Desai, earning ₹21,00,000 each week.
- He also participated in Kangana Ranaut’s famous OTT reality show ‘Lock Upp’, and to save himself from getting eliminated from the show, he revealed the biggest secret of his show, which was that he was offered to sleep with one of the top industrialists of India.
Tehseen Poonawalla Personal Life
As per the reports, Tehseen and his Monika kept their relationship secret since 2013 and on 29 March 2016, they tied the knot and had two children. His wife, Monika Vadera Poonawalla, is a well-known jewellery designer, curator, and the owner of ‘Monika Vadera Jewellery (MVJ)’ located in Koregaon Park, Maharashtra. Let us inform you that Monika Vadera is a cousin of Robert Vadera, the husband of famous politician Priyanka Gandhi.
He is a fitness freak and keeps motivating the youth to add daily exercises into their everyday routine. Tehseen is approx 5’9” with a weight of around 62 kgs. He spends his time in the gym and looks macho in a formal suit with black eyes and hair.
Tehseen Poonawalla Controversies
- In the year 2019, the Supreme Court of India fined him for mocking the Jain guru Tarun Sagar.
- After getting relief from the Supreme Court, Smriti Irani accused him of passing sexist comments in 2016.
- In 2017, he fought with his younger brother Shahzad Poonwaala, and Tehseen officially broke all his relations with him by posting a tweet on his Twitter handle.
Tehseen Poonawalla Net Worth
According to our sources, the round-off net worth of Tehseen is around $12 Billion which he earns as a political analyst, columnist, and many more.
Facts about Tehseen Poonawalla
- He was born in Pune, Maharashtra and is an atheist who comes from a well-known business family.
- He has a good command of various languages and was also got invited as a speaker at the ‘TEDx’ in the year 2017.
- Tehseen was also appointed as a consultant for the Common Wealth Game in 2010 which was organized in Delhi, India.
- On Twitter, his fans refer to him as a ‘Shining Star’ and ‘Youth Icon’ and is one of the most watched prominent political trend-watchers.
- Tehseen is attached to his mother and shares a special bond with her.
Social Media Handles
That was about the political analyst Tehseen Poonawala’s biography. If you want to share your thoughts, then leave your comments in the comment box below.
Note: The Details shared above are taken from the information available on top news sites, from his social media, and from authoritative websites. The author assumes no responsibility for any errors on this site.