Tehseen Poonawalla Biography: Born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra Tehseen Poonawali is a well-known celebrity, businessman, political and social analyst. Tehseen never losses any chance to get the limelight whether passing judgemental statements or being a participant in controversial shows. Presently he is a contestant of Kangana Ranaut’s show ‘Lock Upp‘ streaming on MX Player & Alt Balaji. To know more about the Tehseen Poonawalla Bio, lifestyle, and others go through this article.
Tehseen Poonawalla Biography
Tehseen is considered to be one of the youngest political analysts in Indian politics. The way he frames the sentences make the audience stick to their tv channels and listen to him very carefully. During his academic year, he increased his interest in the field of politics and began by participating in school/institutions debate due to which he was invited as a guest and shared his thoughts regarding the topic. Check out this article, to know more about Tehseen Poonawalla’s early life, career, and many more.
Tehseen Poonawalla Biography: An Overview
|Date of Birth||24th May 1981|
|Educational Qualifications||Law & Politics|
|Parents Name||Aga Khani Muslim Family|
|Siblings||Younger Brother Shahzad Ponnawalla|
|Spouse Name||Monika Vadra|
|Tattoo||Indian Flag on the arm|
Tehseen Poonawalla Early Life
Tehseen was raised in Puna, Maharashtra, and belongs to a business background. He lost his father Sarfaraz Ponnawalla when was 05 years old and his mother Yasmeen who was a housewife took care of her sons after the loss of his husband. To get over their biggest loss, Tehseen took the family responsibility very soon and took care of his younger as a guardian angel.
He completed his schooling at a private school located in Pune and then shifted to MIT, Pune, and choose Law as a course and became a graduate in it. He also did an internship under the guidance of Suresh Kalmadi who is a Congress leader.
Tehseen Poonawalla Career
- Tehseen Ponnawaala is a successful and one of the youngest social and political analysts and with his talent for presenting his thoughts he is a Political Commentator and Co-Anchor for a show called ‘Bhai Vs Bhai’. His essays and columns get published in well-known magazines across the country and also works as a columnist for the ‘New York Times.
- Presently, he is a part of famous news channels such as ‘News 18 Urdu & Zee News’ and connects with the youngsters through Twitter chats and also gets invited by ‘Tedx’ to guide and motivate the youth across the world.
- He never leave any chance to grab people’s attention but came into major highlight when he entered ‘Bigg Boss 13’ as a wild card contestant but couldn’t get the love of the audience and unfortunately got eliminated in a week.
- According to rumours, he was the highest paid contestant after Rashmi Desai earning ₹21,00,000 each week.
- Presently, he is a participant in Kangana Ranaut’s famous OTT reality show ‘Lock Upp’ and to save himself from getting eliminated from the show he revealed the biggest secret of his show which was that he was offered to sleep with one of the top most Industrialist of India.
Tehseen Poonawalla Personal Life
As per the reports, Tehseen and his Monika kept their relationship secret since 2013 and back on 29th March 2016, they tied their knot and have two children. His wife Monika Vadera Poonawalla is a well-known jewellery designer, curator, and the owner of ‘Monika Vadera Jewellery (MVJ)’ which is located in Koregaon Park, Maharashtra. Let us inform you, that Monika Vadera is actually a cousin of Robert Vadera who is the husband of famous politician Priyanka Gandhi.
He is a fitness freak and keeps motivating the youth to add daily exercises into their everyday routine. Tehseen is approx 5’9” with a weight of around 62 kgs. He spends his decided time in the gym and definitely looks macho in a formal suit with black eyes and black hair.
Tehseen Poonawalla Controversies
- In the year 2019, the Supreme Court of India fined him for mocking the Jain guru Tarun Sagar.
- After getting relief from Supreme Court, Smriti Irani accused him of passing sexist comments in 2016.
- In 2017, he had a stiff with his younger brother Shahzad and Tehseen officially broke all his relations with him by posting a tweet on his Twitter handle.
Tehseen Poonawalla Net Worth
According to our sources, the round-off net worth of Tehseen is around $12 Billion which he earns as a political analyst, columnist, and many more.
Facts about Tehseen Poonawalla
- He was born in Pune, Maharashtra and is an atheist who comes from a well-known business family.
- He has a good command of various languages and was also got invited as a speaker at the ‘TEDx’ in the year 2017.
- Tehseen was also appointed as a consultant for the Common Wealth Game in 2010 which was organized in Delhi, India.
- On Twitter, his fans refer to him as a ‘Shining Star’ and ‘Youth Icon’ and is one of the most watched prominent political trend-watchers.
- Tehseen is attached to his mother and shares a special bond with her.
Social Media Handles
That was about the political analyst Tehseen Poonawala’s biography. If you want to share your thoughts then leave your comments in the comment box below.