West Bengal Digital Ration Card Apply Online Status Name List 2023 at wbpds.wb.gov.in: Applications for West Bengal Ration digital cards can be filled out through the West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS) portal. The WB PDS system is aimed to provide food grains and essential commodities to the weaker and vulnerable sections of society at subsidized rates in the state.
WB ration digital card List: The Department of Food and Supplies, Government of West Bengal is the authority responsible for catering to all the activities related to Food, civil supplies, PDS system, etc. in the state. WBPDS is the official portal of this department that facilitates transparency in the PDS system. Ration card is an important part of this PDS system that helps to identify and provide information about the beneficiaries under the NFSA/RKSY scheme in the state.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2023
West Bengal ration card can be obtained from the Food and Supplied department of the state. For that citizens should satisfy all the eligibility conditions before applying. Applications can be made through the WBPDS portal or through an offline application form. The link for an online application as well as for downloading the offline application form is given in this article.
This particular post holds all the necessary information related to the West Bengal Ration card. Going ahead in this article, readers will find details about the application procedure, how to apply online, eligibility conditions, important documents, online status, and all the related information.
|Ration Card||West Bengal Ration card|
|Concerned Department||Department of Food and Supplies, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Official Portal||West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS)|
|Status of Application Form||Active|
|Type of ration card||Digital ration card|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
How to Check WB Ration Card List?
- Visit the WBPDS portal.
- Click on the “Reports on NFSA” tab and select the “View Ration Card count (NFSA & state Scheme)” link from the dropdown menu.
- District-wise list of ration cardholders will appear.
- Select the respective district.
- Click on the name of the concerned FPS Name.
- The name list of ration card holders under the concerned FPS will appear.
How to check West Bengal Ration Card Application Status?
After the submission of applications successfully, applicants can also track the status of their application. They can check the application status online by following the simple steps shared below-
- Visit https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx.
- Enter the required details and click on the “Search” button.
- Application status will appear.
WB Ration Card Eligibility Requirements
Before applying for a ration card in West Bengal and any other state should check the eligibility conditions. Application forms for a new ration card should be filled only after the issue of the new ration card.
Check the eligibility requirements for ration cards in West Bengal given below-
- Applicants should be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Citizens who are not in possession of ration cards in the state.
- Those who have a temporary ration card or expired ration card are eligible to apply for a new ration card.
- Newly married couples can also apply for a new ration card.
WB Ration Card Application Process
Citizens can check the important points of the WB digital Ration card given below-
- Applications for ration cards in West Bengal can be submitted both offline and online mode.
- Online applications can be submitted through the WBPDS portal where those who want to apply offline have to download the application from the online portal.
- Separate application forms are available for rural and urban areas.
- Only eligible citizens should submit an application for a ration card.
- Applicants should fill each and every detail in the application form with utmost care.
- Any application form with incomplete or wrong information will be rejected.
- Applicants should keep all the required details such as mobile no., email, household details, aadhaar details etc. handy at the time of application.
- Citizens have to enclose all necessary documents with the filled-in application form.
- After successful submission of the application form, applicants will be issued an application no. which they have to note down for further references.
How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card Offline?
To submit offline application applications and have to download the application forms from there. For urban and rural areas two separate application forms have been made available therefore, applicants have to download the application forms accordingly. After filling out the application form they have to submit the filled-in application along with the photocopy of all the required documents at the office of the concerned rationing officer, inspector or Food Supply officer.
Candidates can download the offline application forms from the links shared below-
- Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (Rural Area) –Download Here
- Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (Urban Area)- Download Here
How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card Online?
To submit online applications for the issue of ration cards, citizens have to go through various stages. Below we have shared the complete application process in easy steps, therefore those who wish to apply can follow the instructions-
- Step 1- Applicants have to begin with opening the official WBPDS portal. The link for the portal is https://wbpds.gov.in/.
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on the “Click here to apply for Non- Subsidized Ration” link.
- Step 3- Applicants have to enter their 10 digits and valid mobile no. in the space provided and have to click on the “GET OTP” tab.
- Step 4- Now, applicants have to enter the OTP they received and click on the “VALIDATE” tab to validate the number.
- Step 5- After verifying the mobile no. candidates have to select the option they are applying for, given on the webpage.
Note: Applicants may also go through the user manual available in the portal to submit the online application.
If Applying for Existing Digital Ration Card Holder
If applicants are willing to apply for the conversion of an existing digital ration to a Non-Subsidized digital ration card, then they are required to select the first option i.e. “Existing Ration Card Holder (AAY, PHH, SPHH, RKSY-I, RKSY-II Card)” tab given on the screen.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
After selecting the respective option they have to follow the given instructions-
- The application form will appear. they have to fill in all the necessary details and click on the “Display” tab as shown in the given picture.
- The details of the family members of the applicant will appear.
- Now they have to partially select or select all card numbers for Conversion to a Non-Subsidised Digital Ration card and have to click on the “VIEW SELECTED LIST” button.
- Applicants have to enter the date of birth, EPIC no. , Aadhaar no. etc. details of the selected card no. one by one and have to hit the “SAVE & VIEW” tab.
- Now, they have to verify the details and mark the declaration. Lastly, they need to click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- On successful submission of details, candidates will receive an application no., which they have to note down for further references. They can also download the application by clicking on the “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” tab.
Steps for New Applicants (Who do not have any Digital Ration Card)
Applicants not having a digital ration card and willing to apply for a Non-Subsidized Digital Ration Card have to select the “New Applicant (Don’t have Any Digital Ration Card)” link.
After that, they can proceed further by following the given instructions-
- The application form will open and applicants have to fill in the necessary details such as District, address etc. and all the personal details. After entering the details, click on the “SHOW MEMBER” button.
- The details will appear.
- By clicking on the “Add Another Member” tab, applicants can add the details of other family members. Once they have added all the members, they have to click on the “SAVE AND VIEW APPLICATION” tab.
- Now, the application details will appear, they have to verify the details, fill out the declaration and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- After the successful submission of details, an application no. will be generated and all the candidates are required to keep the application no. safe for further use. They also have to download the application form. For that, they have to click on the “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” tab.
Click Here to apply online for a Non-Subsidised Ration Card
or Conversion to a Non-Subsidised Ration Card
Documents/Details Required for West Bengal Ration Card Application
Applicants are required to keep the following details and documents ready with them while submitting an application for WB digital ration card-
Applications without any of the aforementioned documents will not be considered.
Procedure to View WB Digital Ration Card Info
- Initially, applicants have to enter the URLs of the official portal in a safe browser.
- Move your cursor to the “E-citizen” option present on the menubar of the homepage.
- Choose the “Search Your Digital Ration Card Details“ option from the dropdown box.
- After that, a login page will open on a new page in which aspirants have to enter their info by “Name or WB Ration Card Number”.
- Finally, hit the “Search” tab and details will be presented on your screen.
Linking of Aadhaar Card/ Phone Number with WB Ration Card
If you want to link your aadhaar card or phone number with a WB ration card, then must check out the process given below in this article. By performing these steps, aspirants can easily link their aadhaar card or mobile no.
Step I- Visit the official website of the WB ration card i.e. wbpds.wb.gov.in.
Step II- The homepage will open on your screen, click on the “E-Citizen” option from the menubar.
Step III- Select the “Apply to Link Aadhar Card/ Mobile No.” option given under the “E-citizen” tab.
Step IV- Enter the info asked on the screen.
Step V- Finally submit the details to link aadhaar card/ mobile no.
Process to Delete WB Ration Card Online
- Go to the official portal of the West Bengal ration card.
- From the homepage, aspirants have to click on the “Apply to Surrender or Delete Card” option from the “E-citizen” option.
- Now, applicants have to enter their mobile numbers.
- OTP will be sent to your registered number which you have to enter on the next page.
- On the next page, applicants have to enter their details and submit them.
Editing Name & Other Info in West Bengal Ration Card
Are you searching the ways to change your name or any other information on ration card? If yes then we have written some easy steps by which you can easily edit your info.
- Open the URL of the official portal @wbpds.wb.gov.in.
- The homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- Choose the “Change Name or Info” option given under the “E-citizen” option.
- Enter your mobile details on the next page.
- The edit form will open on your screen once you enter the OTP.
- Modify your information on a ration card and submit it.
File Complaint for WB Ration Card
To file a complaint against the WB ration card, a candidate needs to call in this toll-free number – 1800 345 5505 or 1967 from 8 am to 8 pm.
How to View WB Ration Card Status of Registered Complaint?
All those applicants who have registered their complaints can check their status by following the simple steps given below.
- Open the link to the official portal in any suitable web browser.
- Then, on the homepage aspirants have to click on the “Grievance” tab from the menubar.
- Select the “Lodge Your Application” option from the drop-down box.
- Scroll down the page and then enter your details like a special number or phone number.
- Click on the “Search” button and the status of the complaint will appear on your screen.
WB Digital Ration Card Related FAQ’s
Yes, with the help of this portal, you can link your contact number.
Yes, the status of the application can be checked easily from this portal. For detailed information please refer to the above sections of this article.
Certificates like Aadhaar Card, Old ration card (if applicable), Email Id, Voter Id/ EPIC Number, and PAN Card is needed.
11A, Mirza Ghalib Street,
Kolkata- 700087, West Bengal,
Toll Free- 1800 345 5505, 1967