UPSC One Time Registration: The Union Public Service Commission mostly invites online applications for Recruitment and Examinations. The aspirants always had to go through a complicated process if they had to apply for an open application procedure. There are numerous cases where one candidate applies on the portal on multiple occasions. They have to enter their details again and again which causes unnecessary consumption of time. Thus, to avoid this and prepare a secured database of details of the candidates, the authorities have launched the One Time Registration OTR Service.
In this, the candidates will have to simply register once with their basic information and the entered details will be automatically pre-entered in the application forms when they will fill them out. Check all the details pertaining to the UPSC One Time Registration in the following write-up.
UPSC One Time Registration 2022
The candidates who are preparing for Government Recruitment and Examinations and mostly apply through the UPSC portal can now register themselves on the portal. The Union Public Service Commission launched the One Time Registration service on 18 August 2022. The UPSC aspirants will have to register themselves on the upsconline.nic.in. Next time, when they will be filling out any application form through their accounts, their details will be automatically uploaded to it.
This will save time and uncomplicate the process. All the information about the candidate will also be available in a single space, the User Dashboard.
UPSC One Time Registration: Highlights
|Name of the Service||UPSC One Time Registration OTR|
|Launched By||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|Launched on||18 August 2022|
|Launched For||Aspirants of Examinations and Recruitments under UPSC|
Aim of One Time Registration at upsc.gov.in
The prime aim to launch the One Time Registration Service on the Union Public Service Commission is to ease the application process. UPSC portal is a major platform through which recruitments are processed and examinations are conducted. The authorities receive a lot of application forms for the same candidates for different recruitments. Additionally, the candidates have to fill out each and every detail again and again in every application form. This is highly complicated and time-consuming.
Thus, to ease the application procedure, the authorities have announced the One Time Registration service under which the candidates will have to enter their details only once and the same will be copied for all the application forms, automatically. All the candidates are required to do is log into their respective accounts on the portal.
How one can register for UPSC OTR online?
In order to apply for the One-Time Registration service on the Union Public Service Commission portal, the candidates need to follow the ensuing method:
- Open the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission at upsc.gov.in.
- Scroll the main page of the website and tap on the option of Apply Online.
- The One Time Registration portal of UPSC will open up at upsconline.nic.in.
- On the top most menu, click on the option of Login/One Time Registration.
- In the Login form, click on New Registration.
- There are four steps under the OTR Service that a candidate needs to go through.
- Registration: Fill out the basic details of the candidate such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile Number, Security Questions, and more in the registration form.
- Tap on Submit and save the details.
- Login: Head back to the login form and use the login credentials to sign in.
- Verification: The candidates will be required to get their information verified on the portal.
- Dashboard: Once the entire process is completed, the candidates will reach their respective dashboards.
Union Public Service Commission OTR Application Fee
As far as the One-Time Registration on the Union Public Service Commission is considered, the candidates need not pay any application fee. In the case of Recruitment and Examinations, the authorities have the provision under which the candidates are required to pay a certain amount. It differs for different application forms and needs to be paid only at the time of application.
Login at upsconline.nic.in
After registering online through the OTR Service of UPSC, the candidates will have to just log in on to the portal. Once they sign in using the login credentials, they will be able to access the user dashboard. All their details and information pertaining to their activities on the UPSC portal will be available there. When the candidates will fill out the application forms on the upsc.gov.in after login in, nearly 70% of their details will be automatically filled in.
Hence, the candidates will be required o create an account and subsequently log in. Check the subsequent steps in order to log in on the Union Public Service Commission portal:
- Visit the official portal of the services of the Union Public Service Commission at upsconline.nic.in.
- Out of all the available options, tap on One Time Registration (OTR) For Examinations Of UPSC.
- The One Time Registration portal will open up on the screen.
- Under the Steps for Application, check the Login details.
- The candidates can sign in on the portal using any of the following information:
- Registered Email ID
- Mobile Number that is already registered for the account
- UPSC OTR ID
- In the Login form, select the Mode that the candidate prefers for registration.
- Enter the OTR ID and the Password of the candidate or enter the Email ID/ Mobile Number, tap on Get OTP, and fill in the received One Time Password.
- Read the text in the image and enter it in the box for the Verification Code.
- Press Login and the User Dashboard will appear on the screen.
|Official Portal||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|Tap>>||UPSC One Time Registration Direct Link|
|Click>>||UPSC OTR Login Direct Link|
The Union Public Service Commission One Time Registration process was launched on 18 August 2022 at the upsconline.nic.in portal.
Football 2022 Standing Updates --> FIFA World Cup 2022 points table
The candidates are expected to save a lot of their time as they apply for recruitment and examinations. 70% of the details will be automatically filled in the application forms of the UPSC portal if they are already registered through the OTR.