NDA Admit Card 2023 (II) is released by the commission whose exam is going to conduct NDA (II) 2023 on 3rd September. The applicants can easily access their NDA admit cards from the official website. As the UPSC NDA II admit card link is activated on the portal we have shared its link on this page. You just need to keep your login details ready to get its pdf file.
Read all the information shared about NDA I & II hall ticket. Earlier, UPSC released the NDA 2023 application for the admission of candidates to NDA (National Defence Academy) and NA (Naval Academy). The application for NDA (II) was completed on 6th June 2023. Applicants who have applied registered themselves by filling the registration form can download the admit card from the links provided at the end of the page.
NDA (II) Admit Card 2023 e-Admit
NDA admit card will be issued through the official website only to the registered candidates. No hard copy of NDA hall tickets 2023 will be provided. For more details regarding NDA 2023 admit card, readers must go through the article.
|NDA Admit card
|National level entrance exam
|Date of NDA I
|16th April 2023
|Date of NDA II
|3 September 2023
|Availability of NDA I admit card
|24 March 2023
|Availability of NDA II admit card
|Mode of exam
|Offline (written exam)
|All over India
|Official website of UPSC
NDA Admit Card Important Dates 2023
|NDA 1 -April Exam
|NDA 2 – September Exam
|Last date of application submission
|10th Jan 2023
|6th June 2023
|Availability of admit card
|16 April 2023
NDA (II) Admit Card Information
UPSC will issue the NDA admit cards 3 weeks before the commencement of the exam. The link for the same has been provided below.
NDA admit card/hall ticket or certificate of admission will be issued only through the online mode i.e. an e-admit card will be issued to the candidates. No hall ticket will be sent through the post. Candidates are required to download it from the official website of UPSC which is provided in the article.
It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the examination centre on the day of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without the admission certificate.
Read this>>> NDA 2023 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme
NDA (II) Exam- Information Mentioned
NDA e-admit card will hold crucial information about the exam and candidates due to this reason, all the candidates have to bring the admit card to the exam hall positively.
The information that will be mentioned on NDA certificate of admission will include the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll Number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- photograph and signature
- Date and Time of exam
- Examination Centre and centre code
- Examination Centre Address
- Important instructions
Candidates must verify all the information mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy or error in the information, candidates must immediately bring it to the notice of the commission.
Also Read>>> NDA Books 2023
Restricted Items in NDA examination centre
Candidates are allowed to carry only valid admit cards to the examination hall. Apart from the admit card and necessary stationery (hard/clipboard, black ball pen) all the other items are restricted to be carried to the exam premises. Candidates are, therefore, advised to read and follow the instructions mentioned on admit card before and during the conduct of exam.
The items that are restricted/ banned at the exam hall include mobile phones/ Bluetooth/ pagers/ electronic gadgets, books, papers, log table, log tables, slide rules stencils, or any costly/valuable items. Any candidate found with any banned item at the exam hall (exam premises where the exam is being conducted) shall be debarred from the exam. The commission will not be responsible for any damage or loss of any of these banned items.
NDA Examination Centres 2023
Examination centres are allotted to the candidates on “First-Apply-First-Allot” basis. Request for change will not be accepted under any circumstances. Exam centre information will be mentioned on the admit card.
NDA Admit Card 2023 Important Points
- NDA Admit Card will be released on a notified date.
- The mere issue of admit card does not indicate that the candidature of the candidate has been finally cleared by the commission. It is provisional and the final selection will be based on the evaluation of the performance of candidates in various stages of the selection process.
- In case, candidates want to communicate UPSC with any issue related to the admit card or any other issue, communication must involve the following particulars- Exam name and year, RID, Name of the candidate, Roll No., and postal address as provided in the application. Any communication not containing these particulars will not be entertained.
- Candidates must notice that the name in the e-admit card may be abbreviated by the commission due to technical reasons.
How to download UPSC NDA (II) Admit Card 2023?
Candidates who filled the application for NDA II 2023 exam can download the e-admit card by following the given procedure-
- Candidates have to visit the UPSC official website (www.upsc.gov.in).
- On the homepage, they need to open the “Admit Cards” Tab.
- They have to select the “E-Admit Cards UPSC NDA 2023” link.
- Candidates now have to click on the NDA e-admit card link.
- They have to enter the RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Admit card will appear on screens; candidates can check all the details mentioned on it.
- Now finally you have to download and take a printout of the hall ticket for future correspondence.
Candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the direct link provided below.
Below depicted is a specimen of NDA Admit card.
For any grievance related to NDA admit cards candidates can contact the UPSC facilitation centers for NDA recruitment at the following Contact No.s.- 011–23385271/ 23098543/ 23381125, Extn. – 4119, 4120
Recover lost Password/Registration ID
Applicant can recover their lost password/Registration id in order to extract the admit card from the official portal. The login details are required to view the admit card. The steps below will help you to recover the lost password.
- Visit the e-admit card page under the UPSC Online admit card portal.
- Click on the FORGOT RID.
- After this, the recovery page for lost password will appear.
- Candidates have to enter their Mail ID, Date of birth and the captcha code.
- The system will send the login link to your mail-id.
- Click on the links and set a new password for your account.
- Save the password as it will be required to login into the candidate’s dashboard.
When will the UPSC conduct its NDA 2 examination?
The examination has been scheduled for 3rd September 2023.
Do I need to mark answers in the OMR sheet with any specific pen?
Yes, you need to mark the answer with a black ball pen only.
I am still not able to get my E-admit card what should I do now?
In that case, you must report to the commission at least one week before the commencement of the examination or you may also contact them on the given numbers such as 011–23385271/011–23381125/011–23098543
Is it essential to carry a photograph for exam?
Yes. It is essential to carry a photograph along with the admit card on the day of exam.
In case of any queries, aspirants can comment on their queries. Our team will try to help you and find the appropriate solution at the earliest.