UKPSC Assistant Accountant Salary 2024: The UKPSC Assistant Accountant Salary for the year 2024 is one of the sought-after topics by UKPSC Assistant Accountant Aspirants. Many candidates who are planning to appear for this designation have been seeking the full detail about the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Salary. The UKPSC Assistant Accountant is a well-paid job under the Uttarakhand state government. In this article, we will provide all the information about the salary obtained by the Assistant Accountant.
In addition to this, the aspiring candidates will also obtain information about the perks and multiple allowances for which they are eligible. This article will also include the job allotted to the UKPSC Assistant Accountant. Hence, it will be beneficial for the aspirants as the candidates will be able to decide whether to apply for this destination or not.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Salary 2024
The candidates appearing for the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Assistant Accountant Post receive a salary ranging between Rs 29,200 to Rs 92,300. The applicants can see that this is a decent amount of salary for a candidate serving the Uttarakhand government. If we discuss the salary received by the candidates during their initial period of service then they should know that their initial salary ranges between Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200. In addition to this, the assistant accountant falls in the grade pay of Rs 2800. Furthermore, the pay matrix level is Level 5 according to the 7th central pay commission.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Salary 2024-Overview
Here we will provide the summary of the Assistant Accountant’s Salary for the year 2024. The table provided below will provide all the important information regarding the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Salary. On the basis of this information, the aspiring candidate can take their call for appearing for this recruitment.
|Category of the Article
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
|Pay Matrix Level
|Initial Period Salary
|Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Salary Structure 2024
As the Assistant Accountant receives a decent amount of salary. In addition to this, the candidates also receive allowances. These allowances constitute the salary structure of the assistant accountant. The salary structure of the Assistant Accountant includes the following:
- Dearness Allowance-This allowance is received by every government employee and UKPSC Assistant Accountant is not an exception to this. The term DA is given to the government employee to encounter the cost of living by them.
- House Rental Allowance– The House Rental Allowance is also provided to the Assistant Accountant. This is given to the employees so that their house rent is paid by this allowance only.
- Travel Allowance-This allowance is provided to the employees to incur travel expenses by them when they are out for official work.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Job Profile
Many candidates who are appearing for the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam must be searching for the job profiles of the assistant accountant after getting selected for this particular designation. Therefore, the applicants are advised to go through the job responsibilities assigned to them prior so that they can prepare for the role and could get cutting edge over the other appearing candidates. The job responsibilities are as follows:
- The first and foremost responsibility assigned to them is to assist the senior accountant.
- After that, the assistant accountant is also required to join forces with the team for accounting projects.
- One of the job responsibilities of an assistant accountant is to process payments and invoices timely.
- They also have to verify the financial statements and accounts.
- Also, have to prepare the profit and loss sheets of the accounts.
- And lastly have to prepare the VAT Return and their yearly budget.
Some of the additional benefits provided to them are as follows:
-Housing facility by the government
-Paternal and maternal leaves
-Medical facility which is considered one of the important perks.
Yes, there will be a certain period of probation period for the UKPSC Assistant Accountant which a candidate has to go through before getting the permanent status of Assistant Accountant Job.
Yes, after serving the probation period of the UKPSC Assistant Accountant, the candidate will be entitled to receive the allowances and additional benefits by them.