Rajasthan Ration Card List 2020 New Name District Village Wise @ https://food.raj.nic.in| The state government of Rajasthan provides ration card to all the eligible citizens of the state. On the basis of ration card, necessary food and other supplies are distributed to ration cardholders through a PDS system. Rajasthan Ration Card list 2020 can be checked online from the official portal of the Food department.
Update: Modi Government has given a green signal to the largest ration subsidy which will benefit the 80 cr people across India who are facing problem due to corona virus and lockdown. मोदी सरकार का बड़ा ऐलान सभी राशन कार्ड धारको को मिलेगा 2 रुपये किलो गेहूं और 3 रूपए किलो चावल। (Check below for more details)
Note: Now you can check the ration card application status online. Check below for more info
Also Check: KVS 5949 TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification
Table of Contents
- 1 Types of Ration Cards in Rajasthan
- 2 Ration subsidy scheme
- 2.1 Eligibility for Issue of Rajasthan Ration Card
- 2.2 How to check Name Wise District Village Wise Ration card list?
- 2.3 How to check Ration card details online?
- 2.4 How to apply for Ration Card?
- 2.5 Documents required for Rajasthan Ration Card
- 2.6 How to check the status of the ration card online?
- 2.7 Duplicate Ration Card Increase Unit and Address Update
- 2.8 FAQs
Types of Ration Cards in Rajasthan
Four types of ration cards are issued in the state of Rajasthan to all the families/citizens on the basis of their annual income. The details about all the ration card is given as following-
- APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration Cards- APL ration cards are issued to the families having stable annual income and to all the general consumers of the state. APL cards of two different colors are issued to the citizens who comes under this category. Citizens having double gas connection are issued Blue APL ration card and citizens with single gas connections are issued Green APL Ration Card.
- BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty Line)- BPL ration cards are issued to the families which are below the poverty line and are from economically weaker section. These families do not have stable income and are identified as BPL families by the municipality and village assembly. BPL Ration cards are Pink in colour.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) Ration Card- Antyodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) Ration cards are issued to the poorest of the poor families and are identified by the Municipal Corporation, Municipality, and Village Assembly. AAY card is Yellow in color.
- State BPL- State BPL ration cards are issued to the families identified as State BPL Families by the municipality or Gram Sabha or Municipal Corporation. State BPL ration card is Dark Green in color.
For complete information related to Rajasthan Ration card, readers should go through the given post. Here they will get detailed information on Rajasthan Ration card application process, eligibility requirement, ration card list, documents required, application status etc.
Rajasthan Ration Card Application 2020
|Ration Card||Rajasthan Ration Card|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Rajasthan|
|Types of ration card||Four|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
Ration subsidy scheme
As we all know that due to corona virus PM Modi announces nationwide lockdown until 14 April and because of this so many people nationwide facing so many problem for their ration and in the midst of this Modi cabinet on Wednesday 25 March announces the biggest ration subsidy in which 80 Cr people who have ration card will get 7 kg ration per family member at cost of wheat Rs 2/kg and Rice Rs. 3/kg for the next three month.
Eligibility for Issue of Rajasthan Ration Card
Before applying for Rajasthan Ration card, applicants must go through the eligibility requirements. Only eligible citizens should apply for the ration card. They can check the eligibility details given below-
- The applicants must not be in possession of Rajasthan ration card.
- Citizens in possession of an expired or temporary ration card are eligible to apply for a new ration card.
- Couples who have recently got married in the state are eligible to apply for a ration card.
- The type of ration issued to citizens will depend upon the application submitted by them.
How to check Name Wise District Village Wise Ration card list?
Those who wish to check Rajasthan Ration card list can check it online. In order to check online ration card link, citizens have to follow the simple steps given below-
- Step I- Click on https://food.raj.nic.in/DistrictWiseCategoryDetails.aspx.
- Step II- District-wise list/ count of ration cards will appear.
- Step III- Search for the respective district and click on the corresponding rural/urban link as per the concerned area.
- Step IV- A list of all the Nagarpalika/Blocks as per the selection option will appear.
- Step V- Click on respective Block/Nagarpalika option and Panchayat/Ward – wise list of ration card will open.
- Step VI- Select the respective ward/panchayat tab and a list of all the FPS name will appear.
- Step V- Click on the concerned FPS name link and proceed further to check more details.
How to check Ration card details online?
If you want to know detailed information of your ration card like ration card number, name of the ration dealer and other such details online, then you must follow steps which we have given below:
To check ration card details online you need to visit the official website first
Now on the home page under the “important link” section you need to select the “details of ration card and distribution details”
On the next page, you need to enter the “district” name where you lived in and enter the “name” of the ration cardholder or any other details which you have
After doing the same press on the find button
Then, the list of a similar names will appear to you, now confirm it with mother and father’s name.
After that, click on the ration card number
As you press it the details of the ration card will be on your screen
Now you can check every single details of the ration card.
How to apply for Ration Card?
Applications for ration card in the state can be submitted through offline mode. However, citizens have to download the application form from the official website. In this section we have shared the complete procedure to download the application form and submission of the same. Those who are looking for the same information can follow the instructions shared as under-
- Step I- Visit the official website of Food Department, Rajasthan- https://food.raj.nic.in/.
- Step II- On the homepage of the portal, applicants have to click on Food Security Yojana/ Ration Card “खाद्य सुरक्षा योजना / राशन कार्ड-आवेदन फॉर्म” link given on the left side of the page.
- Step III- Now, applicants have to click on “ई मित्र / सीएससी के माध्यम से राशन कार्ड बनवाने / संशोधन हेतु फॉर्म” link.
- Step IV- A PDF of all the application forms viz. application form for APL, BPL, AAY, State BPL, Annapurna, correction form etc. will open.
- Step V- Download the PDF and take printout of the respective form page.
- Step VII- Fill all the details, attach the photocopy of the required documents.
- Step VIII- After filling the application form, applicants have to submit it at the concerned office.
- Step IX- On submission of application form, applicants will be provided a receipt/slip or an application no. They have to keep the application no./ receipt/slip safe for future use.
In case candidates face any issue in downloading the application form, they can visit the nearest CSC center and ask for help and complete the application procedure from there. They must keep all the important documents ready with them.
For the convenience of the citizens we have provided the pdf files for each kind of application form in this section. Applicants can download the application forms from the pdf links shared below-
Documents required for Rajasthan Ration Card
Along with the ration card application, applicants have to submit following documents-
- Aadhaar Card, PAN card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Caste Certificate
- Age proof – Birth certificate
- Gas Connection
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Previous ration card (if required)
How to check the status of the ration card online?
If you are among those, who have applied for the new ration card and want to check the status of the ration card application online, then it was just fingertips away and for that, you need to follow the steps mention below:
Visit the official website first
Now on the home page, select the “Ration card application status” under the “important links” section.
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
On the next page, you can search the status through “form” or “ration card number”
after entering the required number press on the “check status”
Under the status, you can see whether the ration card is printed or not.
Duplicate Ration Card Increase Unit and Address Update
Citizens who missed or lost their existing ration cards can apply for the issue of duplicate ration card. Apart from this, citizens who want to change their address or want to increase the number of units (add name of family member) can also do so. Government had provided form B for these applications. Form B can be downloaded from the pdf available on the official portal.
If citizens, they can avail the application form from the link shared below-
You can check it online by visiting the official portal.
Rajasthan ration card will be issued to the applicants within 30 days of the date of application provided all the documents should be authentic and correct.
In case your ration card had expired, you have to fill Form A-I (APL ration card) for issue of new ration card and Form B-II (In case of BPL and other ration cards). If your ration card has been missed/damaged/lost, then you have to submit your application through Form B irrespective of the type of ration card.
Check it below.
Yes, you can check the status of application online.
|Concerned officer||Area Served|
|Officer (District Headquarters)||Municipal Area|
|Commissioner/ Executive Officer||Municipal Board Area|
|Development Officer (Concerned Panchayat Committee)||Rural Area|
|Any other officer specially appointed by the State Government|