Rajasthan Ration Card List 2021 New Name District Village Wise @ https://food.raj.nic.in| The state government of Rajasthan issues ration card to all eligible citizens of the state and once the ration card issued to such people they can collect the subsidized ration and other supplies from any fair price shop. There is a number of peoples who had submitted applications for new ration cards and because of this, the authority has to update their list of ration cardholders. So if you had applied for a new ration card then you can check the New Rajasthan Ration Card list 2021 online from the official portal of the Food department whose details are given below.
Update: UT/ State governments, the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution has dragged out 4.39 crore unqualified/ spurious ration cards.
For complete information related to Rajasthan Ration card, readers should go through the given post. Here they will get detailed information on Rajasthan Ration card application process, eligibility requirement, ration card list, documents required, application status, etc.
- 1 Rajasthan Ration Card Application 2021
- 2 How to check Name Wise District Village Wise Rajasthan Ration card list?
- 3 How to check Raj Ration Card details online?
- 4 How to apply for New Ration Card in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan Ration Card Application Status Online
- 5.1 Duplicate Ration Card Increase Unit and Address Update
- 5.2 How to find Rajasthan Ration Card Details Online?
- 5.3 How to check NFSA and Non-NFSA report online?
- 5.4 How to link Ration Card with Aadhaar card?
- 5.5 Process to get Ration through POS Machine
- 5.6 Collect Ration from any fair price shop
- 5.7 How to file Grievance online?
- 5.8 How to check district wise village list?
- 5.9 Rajasthan Ration Card Helpline Number
Rajasthan Ration Card Application 2021
|Ration Card||Rajasthan Ration Card|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Rajasthan|
|Types of ration card||Four|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
Types of Ration Cards in Rajasthan
Four types of ration cards are issued in the state of Rajasthan to all the families/citizens on the basis of their annual income. The details about all the ration card is given as following-
- APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration Cards– APL ration cards are issued to the families having stable annual income and to all the general consumers of the state. APL cards of two different colors are issued to the citizens who fall under this category. Citizens having double gas connections are issued a Blue APL ration card and citizens with single gas connections issued Green APL Ration Card.
- BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty Line)- BPL ration cards are issued to families who are from below the poverty line and came from economically weaker sections. These families do not have a stable income and are identified as BPL families by the municipality and village assembly. BPL Ration cards are Pink in colour.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) Ration Card- Antyodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) Ration cards are issued to the poorest of the poor families and are identified by the Municipal Corporation, Municipality, and Village Assembly. AAY card is Yellow in color.
- State BPL- State BPL ration cards are issued to the families identified as State BPL Families by the municipality or Gram Sabha or Municipal Corporation. State BPL ration card is Dark Green in color.
Eligibility for Issue of Rajasthan Ration Card
Before applying for Rajasthan Ration card, applicants must go through the eligibility requirements. Only eligible citizens should apply for the ration card. They can check the eligibility details given below-
- The applicants must not be in possession of Rajasthan ration card.
- Citizens in possession of an expired or temporary ration card are eligible to apply for a new ration card.
- Couples who have recently got married in the state are eligible to apply for a ration card.
- The type of ration issued to citizens will depend upon the application submitted by them.
How to check Name Wise District Village Wise Rajasthan Ration card list?
Those who wish to check the Rajasthan Ration card list can check it online. In order to check online ration card link, citizens have to follow the simple steps given below-
- Step I- Click on https://food.raj.nic.in/DistrictWiseCategoryDetails.aspx.
- Step II- District-wise list/ count of ration cards will appear.
- Step III- Search for the respective district and click on the corresponding rural/urban link as per the concerned area.
- Step IV- A list of all the Nagarpalika/Blocks as per the selection option will appear.
- Step V- Click on respective Block/Nagarpalika option and Panchayat/Ward – wise list of ration card will open.
- Step VI- Select the respective ward/panchayat tab and a list of all the FPS name will appear.
- Step V- Click on the concerned FPS name link and proceed further to check more details.
How to check Raj Ration Card details online?
If you want to know detailed information of your ration card like ration card number, name of the ration dealer and other such details online, then you must follow steps which we have given below:
- To check ration card details online you need to visit the official website first
- Now on the home page under the “important link” section you need to select the “details of ration card and distribution details”
- On the next page, you need to enter the “district” name where you lived in and enter the “name” of the ration cardholder or any other details which you have
- After doing the same press on the find button
- Then, the list of a similar names will appear to you, now confirm it with mother and father’s name.
- After that, click on the ration card number
- As you press it the details of the ration card will be on your screen
- Now you can check every single details of the ration card.
How to apply for New Ration Card in Rajasthan?
Applications for ration card in the state can be submitted through offline mode. However, citizens have to download the application form from the official website. In this section, we have shared the complete procedure to download the application form and submission. Those who are looking for the same information can follow the instructions shared as under-
- Step I– Visit the official website of Food Department, Rajasthan- food.raj.nic.in
- Step II– On the homepage of the portal, applicants have to click on Food Security Yojana/ Ration Card “खाद्य सुरक्षा योजना / राशन कार्ड-आवेदन फॉर्म” link given on the left side of the page.
- Step III– Now, applicants have to click on “ई मित्र / सीएससी के माध्यम से राशन कार्ड बनवाने / संशोधन हेतु फॉर्म” link.
- Step IV– A PDF of all the application forms viz. application form for APL, BPL, AAY, State BPL, Annapurna, correction form, etc. will open.
- Step V– Download the PDF and take a printout of the respective form.
- Step VII– Fill in all the details, attach the photocopy of the required documents.
- Step VIII– After filling the application form, applicants have to submit it to the concerned office or it may also be submitted at the nearby FPS Shop.
- Step IX– On submission of the application form, applicants will be provided a receipt/slip or an application no. They have to keep the application no./ receipt/slip safely for future use.
In case candidates face any issue in downloading the application form, they can visit the nearest CSC center and ask for help and complete the application procedure from there. They must keep all the important documents ready with them.
For the convenience of the citizens, we have provided the pdf files for each kind of application form in this section. Applicants can download the application forms from the pdf links shared below-
Documents Required for Rajasthan Ration Card
Along with the ration card application, applicants have to submit following documents-
- Aadhaar Card, PAN card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Caste Certificate
- Age proof – Birth certificate
- Gas Connection
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Previous ration card (if required)
Rajasthan Ration Card Application Status Online
If you are among those, who have applied for the new ration card and want to check the status of the ration card application online, then it was just fingertips away and for that, you need to follow the steps mention below:
- Visit the official website first
- Now on the home page, select the “Ration card application status” under the “important links” section.
- On the next page, you can search the status through “form” or “ration card number”
- After entering the required number press on the “check status”
- Under the status, you can see whether the ration card is printed or not.
Duplicate Ration Card Increase Unit and Address Update
Citizens who missed or lost their existing ration card may also apply for a duplicate ration card. Apart from this, citizens who want to change their address or want to add or remove the number of units. The government had provided form B for these applications. Form B can be downloaded from the pdf available on the official portal.
If citizens, they can avail the application form from the link shared below-
How to find Rajasthan Ration Card Details Online?
Now it was so easy to search your ration card online and for that, you need to follow some steps that are given below: –
Visit the official website of the Food Department of Rajasthan
Now on the home page, under the ration card tab, you need to select the “Ration card and ration distribution link”
Now on the new page, you need to submit details (not all details are mandatory, submit it as per the availability)
- Once you submit the details, the list of all ration cardholders of that particular block or name will appear on your screen.
- You need to find your respective name in the list.
- After finding the name click on the ration card number available in the list and all the details of your ration card will appear on your screen.
How to make changes in the Rajasthan Ration Card?
If you want to make any changes in your ration card like add or delete name, update address, or any other details then it can be done by the process given below: –
- As such process cannot be done online so you need to download the correction application form.
- Now fill the application form which is required to add or delete
- Attach all the supporting documents along with the application form whose details are mentioned in the application form.
How to check NFSA and Non-NFSA report online?
Now the beneficiary can easily check the NFSA and Non-NFSA report online whose details are given as: –
- After visiting the official website on the home page of the portal you need to select the NFSA and Non-NFSA beneficiary report tab.
- On click, a new page will open where the list of districts will appear you need to select your respective one and…
- After this the list of area will appear to you and you need to select the one you belongs to.
- Later, the list of FPS appears you just need to select yours from this.
- Now select the NFSA or Non-NFSA and the list of the respective one is now available on your screen.
How to check NFSA beneficiary seeding report online?
Now the beneficiary seeding report can be checked online whose details is given as: –
- Log on to official portal first and on the home page select NFS beneficiary seeding report
- After selecting it district wise current seeding report will be available to you.
As you all know now it is mandatory for all the ration card-holder to link their ration card with the aadhaar card and if you still not linked the same then it can be done easily whose details are given below:
You need to visit the FPS (fair Price shop) of your respective area and submit your aadhaar card copy there. After that, the PDS Shop owner will verify your biometric details by placing your finger in the biometric machine and once the authentication process completed your ration card will be successfully linked to aadhaar card.
Process to get Ration through POS Machine
To ensure that every single ration cardholder will get ration, the government has started the distribution of ration with the help of biometric identification through this only eligible person will get the ration and such information will be collected digitally by the officials.
To collect ration from the POS machine the ration cardholder needs to place their thumb in the POS machine and after authentication subsidized ration will be issued to them. With the help of this, ration cannot be taken by any other person and it may also help to stop forgery.
After this process, you will receive a message on your registered mobile number that you have lifted the ration for that particular month, and a slip for the same will also be provided to the consumer which will carry details like ration lifted and quantity of ration balance for that particular month.
How to Check POS Transaction report?
Now you can check the POS Transaction report online whose details are given below: –
- Visit the official website and on the home page click on the POS Transaction Report
- After selecting the same a page will open where you have to select the month and year of the transaction and press the search tab.
- Now the transaction report for that particular year and month you have searched for will be available on your screen.
How to check recent POS Transaction report?
Now you can also check the recent POS Transaction report by following the method given below:
- First, visit the official website
- Now on the home page, select recent POS Transaction under the POS Distribution tab
- After its selection the recent POS report is now available on your screen.
Collect Ration from any fair price shop
Rajasthan State government has also implemented the one nation one ration card scheme in its state and because of this, the people of Rajasthan can take the ration from any fair price shop of their district. This will surely benefit such people who are labours and frequently change their place in order to get employment.
But for such facility you need to fulfill some criteria which are given as: –
How to file Grievance online?
Now ration card holder can file a grievance online through the official portal and to do the same you need fulfill the steps given below: –
- First, visit the official portal and on the home page select the “Lodge a Grievance“
- Now the complaint form will appear on your screen. In this, you need to submit your required details and do not forget to verify your mobile number. After this, mention the details of the problem which should not exceed the length of 2000 words.
- Once all the formalities completed press the submit tab and on doing so a complaint number will be generated through which you can check the status of your complaint.
Check Grievance Status Online
If you had submitted any grievance online then its status can be checked online whose details are given as : –
- Visit the Food distribution portal of Rajasthan
- On the main page, select “View Grievance Status“
- After doing so, the status of the grievance can be checked with the help of Grievance ID or mobile number submitted during the grievance submission.
- Enter the text that appear on your screen
- Now press the view tab to check the status of complain.
How to check district Wise FPS Shop List
Now the list of FPS (Fair Price Shop) district wise can be checked online whose details are given below: –
- Visit the official website first
- On the home page you need to click on the FPS shop list district wise
- After selecting the same list of all district will appear you need to select your respective district followed by area name
- Now the list of all FPS in your area will appear on your screen.
How to check district wise village list?
Now it was so easy to check the list of village district wise and through this, you can check some information related to your villages like its PDS code, tehsil name, block, and panchayat name. Such a list can be check by following the steps given below: –
- Visit the official portal first.
- Now on the home page select the Village list district wise
- After this enter the district name and the list for the same will appear on screen.
Rajasthan Ration Card Helpline Number
If you have any query regarding the ration card or related to it then it can be resolve by contacting the concerned authority at their helpline number whose details are given below: –
- Contact Number: 0141-2227352 (only working hours)
- Toll-Free 18001806030
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check it online by visiting the official portal.
Rajasthan ration card will be issued to the applicants within 30 days of the date of application provided all the documents should be authentic and correct.
In case your ration card had expired, you have to fill Form A-I (APL ration card) for issue of new ration card and Form B-II (In case of BPL and other ration cards). If your ration card has been missed/damaged/lost, then you have to submit your application through Form B irrespective of the type of ration card.
Check it below.
Yes, you can check the status of application online.
As the information received from the official portal of the food department of Rajasthan there are four types of ration card which have been issued to the people as per the eligibility.
There are four types of ration card available in Rajasthan which are given as: –
APL (Above Poverty Line)
BPL (Below Poverty line)
AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) and
State BPL Ration Card
If you are looking to apply for new ration card in Rajasthan then you need to know that it’s application form can be submit offline only as no such facility of online is available right now but you can download the application form from the official portal of food department of Rajasthan.
Along with the Ration card application form applicant need to submit some of their documents which are given as:
Aadhaar card (of all family members)
Applicant bank passbook
The minimum duration of issuance of new ration card is 30 working days.
If you want to add new family member in the ration card then you need to download the ration card correction form from the official website and need to provide all the required details of the family member and supporting documents against it and after filling the application form submit it to the FPS or at the concerned department.
In order to do the same the applicant need to submit their aadhaar card copy at the FPS followed by authentication of biometric details. Once the authentication process completed your ration card will be linked to the aadhaar card.
|Concerned officer||Area Served|
|Officer (District Headquarters)||Municipal Area|
|Commissioner/ Executive Officer||Municipal Board Area|
|Development Officer (Concerned Panchayat Committee)||Rural Area|
|Any other officer specially appointed by the State Government|