My Parents Essay: The students who are to frame and write an essay on their parents usually get confused. The theme becomes highly personal that gets difficult to catch on to. Thus, it can be very difficult for the writer to organise the thought and structure them. Here, in the ensuing article, we have provided a complete guide for you so that you can very aptly and comfortably write your essay without being too personal. The intention of the essay needs to connect with the reader and make it impressive. Hence, read the guidance provided subsequently along with a sample My Parents Essay for the purpose of reference.
My Parents Essay in English
While writing an essay on “My Parents”, you can tend to get very personal and in case you are doing so, the reader will lose interest in your content. The best way to write your essay is to generalise it and make it relatable for the readers. When you are writing the essay, the content must be arranged in a way where the information can be applied to the readers and other people as well. While introducing the essay topic, you can choose to name your parents or keep the information to yourself. It is not necessary to name them but if you do, it will not be a problem. Furthermore, make sure that your content is very general and positive. Avoid discussing negative points as it shall impose a negative impression. Additionally, you can add quotes to beautify your essay more.
Quotes on Parents
In order to make your essay comparatively better in terms of literary and grammatical proficiency, you can add quotes to it. When you introduce the topic, establish a point, or conclude your content, you can choose to support them with a famous proverb or quote. This makes the essay highly impressive and efficient. You are not only able to make a substantial declaration but also beautify your essay when you choose to put a quote in it. Adding one or two quotes will be ample. The students are strongly suggested to only add one or two quotes and not overcrowd the essay with sayings. Here are a few saying that you can add to your essay:
- Parenthood…It’s about guiding the next generation and forgiving the last ~ Peter Krause
- The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day ~ O. A. Battista
- It is the sunlight of parental love and encouragement that enables a child to grow in competence and slowly gain mastery over his environment ~ Felicity Bauer
- No Matter How far We Come, Our Parents are Always in Us ~ Brad Meltzer
- Children learn to smile from their parents ~ Shinichi Suzuki
- Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be, when you grow up ~ Jodi Picoult
- The greatest gift a parent can give a child is self-confidence ~ Stewart Stafford
- Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving ~ T.P. Chia
- To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself (Chinese Proverb)
- First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life ~ Chuck Palahniuk
- Parenting is a life time job and does not stop when a child grows up ~ Jake Slope
- My Parents are My Backbone. Still are. They’re the Only Group that Will Support You if You Score 0 or You Score 40 ~ Kobe Bryant
- A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided ~ Robert Brault
- One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad ~ Jim DeMint
- Our Parents’ Prayer is the Most Beautiful Poetry & Expectations ~Aditia Rinaldi
Essay Sample for “My Parents”
Henry Ward Beecher once said, “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child”. Parents are the biggest blessing in life. There are many children who are unable to grow under the shadow and protection of parents but I am one of those lucky kids who have the support and care of my parents. My parents are one of the most generous people in the world, and I think most parents are.
Parental Love or Forge is one of the purest things in the world. It is unconditional and unapologetic. No matter how old we grow and how many mistakes we commit, the love of our parents never fall short. Parents might give birth to a child but they definitely raise them to be the future generations. They are like gardeners who plant the seeds they have, water them, provide them with ample exposure, and do the necessary trimming. However, it is on us as children, how we grow and what kinds of fruits we bear.
Parents are like God, but as we grow up, we need to realise that they are humans too. Children must focus on forgiving their parents for their mistakes and try their best to provide them with all the happiness they deserve. It should not be a responsibility or duty that urges the children to take care of their parents but the love that makes them do so. Parental love is a blessing and sometimes, they scold too. But, in the end, it is all a part of their love. Children must count this blessing as Parents happen to be the only permanent entity in our lives, as long as they live.