MJPSKY Karj Mafi List 2022 mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in: Maharashtra Government has released the MJPSKY Karj Mafi list of beneficiary farmers for Aadhaar Authentication for the loan waiver scheme. The MAHA Karj Mafi list has been released by the authorities. Farmers whose names are there in the list will be able to get the benefit from this scheme. Nearly 21 lakh farmers are estimated to be listed in the second list. All the details related to MJPSKY List 2022 are provided in this post.
MJPSKY Karj Mafi List 2022
Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna (MJPSKY) is a debt relief plan for farmers in Maharashtra State. It was launched in December 2019 with an aim to provide assistance to the farmers by waiving all the loans they have taken from the banks. Under this scheme, the maximum debt of Rs. 2 lakhs per farmer will be waived. MJPSKY is an initiative of the government to provide financial assistance to the farmers facing debt issues and to reduce the farmer’s suicide rate.
mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in Login 2022
The first list was released on 24th February 2020. Till last reported State government has released 7 lists of farmers for this loan waiver scheme. Those who are the beneficiary under this MJPSKY may check the list from the official portal or link update on this page.
Salient Feature of Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna (MJPSKY)
- No registration is required to avail of the Karj Mafi benefit.
- Loan weaver benefit of up to 2 lakhs per farmer is provided to the beneficiary farmers.
- The scheme is meant for the eligible farmers of Maharashtra State only.
Readers can continue reading this article for all the updates and information regarding Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna. Moving ahead in this post, readers will find all the details about the MJPSKY list, procedure, how to view the list etc.
MJPSKY List 2022- Overview
|Name of the scheme||Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna (MJPSKY)|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Maharashtra|
|Launched in||December 2019|
|Scheme Type||Loan weaver scheme|
|Upper ceiling amount||Rs.2 lakh per farmer|
|MJPSKY 1st List 2020||(28th February 2020)|
|MJPSKY 7th List||1st January 2021|
Timeline of Release of MJPSKY List
Maharashtra Government has released 7 Karj Mafi Yadi to date. Have a look at the date of release of all the lists since the launch of the scheme shared below-
|List||Date of release|
|1st List||24th February 2020|
|2nd List||28th February 2020|
|3rd List||27th April 2020|
|4th List||18th May 2020|
|5th List||18th July 2020|
|6th List||31st July 2020|
|7th List||1st January 2021|
How to check MJPSKY Karj Mafi List 2022?
MJPSKY list is made available to the citizens through the notice board of the concerned departments and offices authorized by the government for the implementation of this scheme. MJPSKY list can also be checked through CSC centres. For the convenience of our readers, we also try to provide PDFs of the lists or direct links to check the list here.
Farmers who are wondering where they can check the list, are advised to visit the following department/departments to check the MJPSKY list-
- Concerned Bank
- Concerned Gram Panchayat/ Village Panchayat
- Your Government Service Centre– Farmers can visit the nearest CSC/ Govt. Service centre centres to check mjpsky list village wise.
The list will be displayed on the notice board of the aforementioned venues. Apart from the aforementioned, there is no other medium to check the list. Farmers can check the list and search for their names in the list. If their names will be there on the list, it means they are eligible to available the benefit.
Information Mentioned on the Karj Mafi List
The list basically includes the following particulars of each beneficiary farmer-
- Name of the beneficiary farmer
- Name of the concerned district
- State Division
- Specific identification no. allotted to the farmer
- Aadhar no. of the farmer
- Farmer’s bank name
- Name of the bank branch
- Other related information
Distribution of Funds Under MJPSKY
Only those farmers are eligible for the benefits whose names will appear on the list. The distribution of funds will be done as per the procedure prescribed by the government. Farmers are required to complete some of the formalities to get the fund transferred to their bank accounts.
Farmers can check post list announcement procedure for distribution of funds is shared as under-
- The list will showcase the name, and special identification no. issued to the farmer, Aadhaar no., bank account no., and various other details.
- Now, the farmer has to visit the “Your Government Service Centre” along with their bank account no., and special identification no. for Aadhaar verification.
- As per the rule, If the amount of loan will acceptable to the farmer’s account, the fund will be transferred to the bank account of the farmer after verification.
- In case of any discrepancy in the amount that has been credited to the farmer’s account, Aadhaar no, or any other related issue, it will be updated automatically in the portal.
- Then matter will be presented to the Collector’s Committee and after checking the facts and all the details, the committee will take the final decision.
- Farmers who will receive the final amount will be allotted Loan weaver certificates.
Who is eligible for the benefit under MJPSKY Scheme?
Following farmers of the state are eligible for the benefit of this scheme-
|MJPSKY Official website||Click Here|
For queries related to MJPSKY list 2022 or any other related issues, farmers can contact at the given details-
Cooperation Marketing and Textiles Department, 358 Annexe, 3rd Floor, Mantralaya, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Mumbai – 400032 Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No.- 8657593808/ 8657593809/ 8657593810
In case you feel any information is missing in this article regarding MJPSKY List 2022, you can share your queries with us through your comments. NVSHQ team will revert to it as soon as possible.
No, it is not available on the official portal and thus cannot be accessed directly by the farmers through the portal. Farmers can Shetkari Karj Marfi yadi or beneficiary list can only be accessed in online form through the CSC login and CSC login is provided only to the registered user by the government.
The list is published on the notice of the authorized banks, Village Panchayat, and Your government service centres/ CSC established in each village. You just have to visit any of the aforesaid venues at your convenience to check the list.
You have to visit any of the three authorized institutions for biometric verification of Aadhaar. After the completion of the verification process, the loan weaver amount assigned to you as per the rules will be credited to your bank account.
You must provide specific identification no. issued to you, bank details, and Aadhaar details at the verification venue.
If you have any queries related to the Sarkari Karj Mafi Yadi list, then ask us in the comment section below.