BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration: The government of West Bengal rolled out a project under which various online service centres (BSKs) are established to provide free-of-cost government services to the citizens of the state. Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) is basically a single-window service centre established by the state govt in order to deliver various government services through an online portal to reinforce the existing system. The services are offered free of cost at the elementary level. These BSKs are similar to Citizen Service Centres (CSC) centres which are set up across the country under the Central Government.
Services offered through BSK are transforming the lives of citizens of West Bengal. These government services at the BSK level are dispensed by designated agents who are known as Data Entry Operators (DEOs). Every BSK has two agents. BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration is a must for every DEO to log in and use the portal for service delivery.
BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration
BSK provides various transaction services, information services, etc. offered by different departments of the state. At present, the Bangla Sahayata Kendra service basket includes 268 services that are offered to the public. These services consist of 73 information services and 195 transaction services. All the BSK projects are coordinated by the nodal department of the state government i.e.- The Personnel & Administrative Reforms and e-Governance Department. At the state level, the day-to-day operations of these Kendras are monitored by the Project Management Units (PMUs).
Citizens get free access to citizens’ services through BSKs. Now, citizens do not have to make endless rounds of public offices and govt service departments to get their work done. They can just visit the nearest Bangla Sahayata Centre. Each ward has a specific Sahayata Kendra where all the government schemes and services are rendered. The government has now made it compulsory for all the state govt departments to deliver all their services in digital mode through these centres. These Kendras are set up across West Bengal in the block development offices, DM offices, SDO, Health Centres, ULBs, Govt-aided libraries, etc.
BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration: An Overview
|Name of the Service Centre
|Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration
|Single Window System
|Government of West Bengal
|No. of services offered
|Total BSK Operators
|10:00 am to 5:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
|Official BSK website
- Personal & Administrative Reforms Department and e-Governance- 435 BSKs
- Health & Family Welfare Department- 1500 BSKs
- Mass Education Extension and Library Services Department- 748 BSKs
- School Education Department- 726 BSKs
- Urban Development and Municipal Affairs Department- 151 BSKs
List of Services available on Bangla Sahayata Kendra
A number of services (a total of 268) are delivered through Bangla Sahayata Kendra. Some of them are listed here department-wise-
|Name of the Services
|Animal Resources Development Department
|Diary Scheme, Livestock Scheme
|Agricultural Marketing Department
|Kishan Mandi Info, Sufal Bangla Registration, Sufal Bangla Price Info, Farm Produce Transport application, daily market price info, apply e-permit (Agri market), Online Marketing Registration
|Shashya Bima Registration and Data upload, Krishi Sinchayee Scheme, Kisan Credit Card, Shashya Bima certificate, Farmer pensioner legal heir, Farmer pensioner e-Gratia, Krishk Bandhu Scheme, Apply for Insecticide License. New agricultural subsidy
|Backward Class Welfare Dept.
|Caste Certificate, Sikshashree, Taposali Bandhu Pension scheme, Sabuj Sathi
|CMO Grievance Cell
|Public Grievance to CMO
|Co-operative info, Co-operative society finance, Firms, Societies & NTC registration, Firms, Societies & NTC duplicate certificate, registration of a proposed co-operative society
|PSC job application, Deed e-registration, valuation/stamp duty info, deed-certify copy, pay excise duty fee, new excise license application, temporary bar license application, renewal of excise license, pay tax/ fees online, retail liquor outlet registration, excise crime reporting- citizen
|Consumer Affair Department
|e-Parimap registration, consumer grievance, consumer right info
|Fire and Emergency Services Dept.
|Fire License, Fire-safety, fire license, etc. application
|Booking BENFISH properties, Fishery development scheme info
|Food & Supplies Department
|Paddy sells @CPCs/societies registration, digital ration card application, Paddy sold payment status, Application status- digital ration card, Khadyasathi, Online Aadhar & mobile link to Digital ration card
|Food Processing Ind. And Horticulture Dept.
|Health and Family Welfare Dept.
|Apply for birth and death certificate, apply for maternity scheme, apply for Janani Suraksha yojana, and Nikshay Poshan yojana, apply for family planning compensation, covid patient info, apply for OPD registration, Apply Swasthya Sathi enrolment certificate, blood test report, Blood availability info, Shishu Sathi registration, Organ transplant procedure, ambulance booking, OPD registration/ Appointments, Covid vaccination registration
|Higher Education Department
|College admission application, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, WB Freeship scheme, Download: e-learning materials, Student Credit Card scheme application
|Home & Hill Affairs Dept.
|Apply for domicile, Passport application, Firearm license info, Gorkha certificate, Firecracker license info, Electoral roll submission, Transfer case of arms license, WBPRB application, Info on the issuance of blasting license
|Amar Thikana, Gitanjali Scheme, Nijasree, Permission for buying mechanized bricks
|Information & Cultural Affairs Dept.
|Application for Lok Prasar Scheme
|Irrigation and Waterways Dept.
|Samajik Suraksha Yojana Application, Application for Unemployment allowance, Registration of transport worker’s pension scheme, Registration of Building & other Construction Workers pension scheme
|Application for Marriage certificate
|Land and Land Reforms and Refugee relief and Rehabilitation
|Application for ROR, Application for plot information, Property info, Application for mutation, application for map services
|Mass Education Extension and Lib Services
|Admissions to SSS, Admission to welfare homes, Mass education and library-related scheme info, scholarships for students with disabilities
|MSME and Textile Dept.
|Karma Sathi Scheme, Banglashree Scheme
|Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Dept.
|Aikyasree Scholarship application, Application for an educational loan, Application for term loan, Application for SHG loan,
|Panchayats and Rural Development Department
|SEBA, Anandadhara Scheme, Samabyathi Scheme, Job Card details, Bangla Awas Yojana, NOAPS, NFBS, Online trade registration, NMBS
|Personnel and Administrative Reforms Dept.
|Application for Income Certificates, Application for EWS certificates
|Hasir Alo Scheme info, WBSEDCL Electricity Bill Payment, New workman permit, New Electrical Supervisor License
|Public Health Engineering Dept.
|Drinking water schemes info
|School Education Dept.
|Cooked Mid-day meal project, Online submission of UDISE data, SSC exam application, NTSE, NMMSE, SVMCMS
To learn more about all the services offered, click on the Services tab on the official BSK portal and search department -wise services
Features and Benefits of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
- The BSK project was an initiative of the West Bengal Government.
- At present, there are a total of 3561 BSKs across the state.
- The online portal provides day-to-day statistics of the applications, requests and other details to the citizens.
- Online services offered on the portal are available free of cost. Citizens do not have to pay any service charges as all the services are funded by the state government.
- It provides a one-stop solution for all government services.
- Services at BSK are offered by DEOs through an integrated online portal. Each DEO is assigned a unique login ID.
- Every BSK has two DEOs who assist citizens.
- All the citizens of West Bengal residing in the state or outside can avail of the online services. Bengal citizens residing outside the states have to use the Prabasi BSK link.
- To avail of the services, citizens have to visit the nearest BSK. They can locate the same through the online portal.
- Citizens can also make payments of various bills through BSK.
- In case an application is rejected, citizens can apply again.
- After applying for a service or scheme through BSK, citizens can also check the application status. They can either visit the BSK or check it on the portal.
- Citizens have to visit the Sahayata Kendra only between working hours.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Stats
Have a look at the statistics of Bangla Sahayata Kendra given as under-
|Total No. of services offered
|Total No. of BSK Centres
|Total BSK Operators
|Total Service Requests
|Total Services Delivered
These stats keep changing on a daily basis.
How to use Bangla Sahayata Kendra?
The login link given on the portal allows users to avail the services of the portal. One must remember that the login link is only for the Data Entry Operators (DEOs) who are appointed to assist the citizens at the BSK level. There is no direct registration or login link for citizens. Rather citizens have to visit the BSK and have to ask the DEO to apply for the service/ scheme concerned.
In this section, we have shared the complete process to log in and use the Bangla Sahayata Kendra online portal-
- Step 1- Search Bangla Sahayata Kendra or simply BSK on your browser.
- Step 2- Now, click on the official website of BSK shown at the top of the page.
- Step 3- The official BSK portal will open. Click on the “Login” tab.
- Step 4- The login page will open. Users have to select the respective department option from the dropdown, enter user ID, Password, and User Type and click on the Login button.
- Step 5- The user dashboard will appear. It will show various options.
How to Find Nearest Bangla Sahayata Kendra?
Now citizens can avail all the government services at a single point by visiting the nearest BSK without visiting various departments/ offices of the state government. DEO present at the concerned center provides assistance to the citizens. For those who are wondering how they can get information about the nearest BSK then the answer is here. They can search the nearest BSK info on its online portal. The simple procedure is as follows-
- Open the official website of BSK.
- Click on the “Find Your BSK” tab.
- Now click on the respective link that will appear on the screen.
- A new page will open. It will show various icons.
- By clicking on the respective icon, users can offer services to the citizens.
How to Search Application Status at BSK?
This facility is for citizens. After applying for any of the services or schemes at the BSK, the official will provide an application number/ receipt to the citizens. This application detail is to be kept safe for further use. Citizens who apply for a scheme can check the application status through the online portal. They do not have to make a visit to the concerned department or BSK especially to know the application status. The process to check the application status online is as follows-
- Open BSK portal.
- Scroll the page down and move to the end of the page.
- On the right side of the page check for application status.
- Enter the application number and click on the search button.
- Application status will open.
Prabasi Bangla Sahayata Kendra
Prabasi BSK is an initiative to deliver state government services to the residents of the state who are residing in other states or other countries. They can also use the single window platform of the state government to avail free of cost govt. services. They have to log in through the e-Prabasi login link given on the portal to avail the services. Check login steps here-
- Open the BSK portal and click on the Prabasi BSK link.
- A new page will open. Click on the “ePrabasi Login” link.
- The login page will open. Enter your Email id and password and click on the “Login” button.
- Proceed to avail of the services available.
In order to log in to the portal, users have to register first. The registration process is as follows-
- On BSK portal click on Prabasi Bangla Sahayata Kendra link.
- Prabasi login page will open.
- Click on the “New User/ Registration Here” link.
- Fill in the details carefully and complete the registration process.
- Save the registration details and use them for login.
WB BSK Quick Links
For any kind of assistance regarding BSK- Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration, contact at the support details shared here-
For Technical Assistance- 033-22140027
for e-wallet queries- firstname.lastname@example.org