AP Ration Card Status 2023: Ration card is one of the most common but important documents for every Indian household because with the help of this ration card people can get the benefits of subsidized rations which were issued by the Govt. whereas with the help of this ration card people can also apply for various govt. scheme.
Such a Ration Card was issued by the public supplies department of the state government to such families who are living below or above the poverty line to some extent. The Andhra Pradesh Department of consumer affairs and food, supplies are responsible to issue such cards.
So, AP people in this article we will talk about all details related to రేషన్ కార్డు such as How to apply, online status, find your card online, etc. You can also avail the benefits of the e-sampada portal, a step initiated by govt for all people.
Update: Interstate Portability of ration card facility is now available for AP people, due to this AP people can easily get rations in Telangana.
AP Ration Card 2023
|Ration Card||AP ration card|
|Department||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
About AP Ration Card Status 2023
AP government launched its pilot project for the supply of rice to white ration cardholders of the states. Those who have applied for rice cards can check their rice card status now whose link is shared below. Through this article, you can check your AP Rice card status and name in the EPDS AP ration card list 2023.
Every state has a department that caters distribution of food, utilities, and necessary supplies to the citizens at subsidized rates. To avail of all these benefits, it is compulsory for the beneficiary to have a valid EPDS Andhra Pradesh ration card.
Eligibility for AP New Rice రేషన్ కార్డు
AP Government decided to issue new Rice cards to all the eligible families of the state which are as follows.
- The total income of a family should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month and Rs. 12,000/- per month in rural and urban areas respectively.
- The monthly electricity consumption of the beneficiary must be less than 300 units.
- The total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- None of the family members should pay income tax.
- No family member should be a pensioner or Government employee. All sanitary workers are exempted from this.
- The family should not own any four-wheeler (Auto, Taxi and Tractors are exempted.
- The beneficiary family should not be owing to any property or less than 750 square feet of built-up area in an Urban area.
How to Check AP Rice Card Application Status 2023?
New rice card applicants can check their application status online by following the simple status shared as under-
- Visit the official website first i.e.- https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Ration Card Status Check” tab.
- Enter Ration card No./ Aadhaar No. and click on the “Submit” button.
- The Present status will appear.
- Click on the “Final Status” tab to check the final status.
Check New Rice Ration Card Status
AP Ration Card 2023
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies is the department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh that ensures the availability of supplies and food security under the PDS system in the state. It also issues EPDS AP ration cards to the citizens of the state. The department has various online portals through which RC application, corrections, Andhra Pradesh ration tracking status, and various other activities related to ration cards are performed.
In this article, readers are going to get information about AP ration cards, how to apply for an EPDS ration card, how to check status, find names in the list etc.
How to Check Aadhaar Card is Seeded or Not?
If you have linked your ration card with your aadhar number and wanted to know whether it was successfully seeded or not then you just need to perform a few steps which we have given below: –
- Visit the official website
- Now on the home page of the website Click n the RC Details
- After selecting the same, a new page will open where you have to submit your ration card number and submit it.
- After submitting the same your ration card details appear to you and you can easily the aadhar status whether it was seeded or not.
How to Check E-KYC AP Ration Card Status Online?
Those who have linked their Aadhar card to their ration card can check the status of e-kyc through the following steps.
- Visit the official AP Civil Supplies department website – https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Click on the Status Check button – the Drop-down menu will appear, now click on Pulse Survey Search.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number – Input your aadhar number and hit on the search button.
- Your Ration Card page will open – Now you can check Ration Card details along with e-KYC details at the bottom of the page.
Searching AP Ration Card Application Status
After the submission of the ration card application form, it takes a few days the processing the application and dispatch the ration card to the applicant. Normally it took 2 to 3 weeks to issue a new ration card. Within this period of application and delivery of the ration card, applicants can track the status of the application.
The online procedure for checking application status is shared below in simpler steps for the ease of applicants.
- Visit https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- Search for the “Application search” option.
- Enter the ration card or application no in the box.
- Click on the submit button.
- Application status will appear on the screen.
Method of Viewing AP రేషన్ కార్డు List 2023
In case citizens want to search for their name in the AP ration card list, they can search it online through the steps provided below.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the ration card number.
- Click on submit option.
- All the details of the ration card will be displayed.
Apart from this, citizens can also find their ration card information on the MRO login. As per the official website, it has also provided the ration card details on MRO login on a temporary basis.
How to File a Grievance?
Ration card holders face various issues related to ration cards, PDS etc. To solve grievances, the Andhra Pradesh government has also given an option for grievance redressal through an online portal.
- Visit the official portal first.
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply for” menu given at the top.
- Select the “Grievance” option.
- The grievance form page will appear.
- Enter the ration card no. or UID no. in the fields provided. Make sure the RC/UID numbers are correct.
- Click on submit.
- Follow the further procedure (if any).
- A grievance Id will be generated. Keep the ID safe until the issue is resolved.
How to Check AP Ration Card Grievance Status?
After submitting the grievance people can check the status of the same and to track the grievance status, they have to visit the https://aepos.ap.gov.in/Grievance/grievance_status.jsp and have to enter the grievance ID which they received and after submitting the same its status will be available on the screen.
How to Apply for AP రేషన్ కార్డు 2023?
Earlier, AP People can apply for new rations through offline mode only but now the AP Govt. has started an online portal for their citizens where they can apply for new ration cards. However, the offline procedure is also available.
The online procedure to submit the ration card application is as follows-
- Visit the official web portal of the AP Civil Supplies department i.e. https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds or directly to the Meeseva portal.
- Create a new account in the Meeseva portal. A login ID and password will be generated.
- Log in by using the login credentials.
- Fill out the application form by providing all the necessary details. Make sure all the details are correctly filled in.
- Upload all the documents (if required).
- Review the application and cross-check all the details filled out before final submission.
- Submit all the details.
- An application number or reference no will be generated. Keep it safe as it is required to check the application status.
AP People if you are not familiar with the online method then no need to be worried because you can apply for the Ration card through offline mode too and for this, applicants have to visit the respective ration shop to collect the physical application form.
However, the ration card application form can be downloaded online. The filled-in application form is then required to be submitted to the concerned department. Along with the application form do not forget to attach all the necessary documents.
After submitting the application form, officials will issue an application receipt to the applicants. This receipt will include an application no. or reference Id by which application status can be tracked.
Documents Required for AP Ration Card
If you are looking to apply for a new ration card then before that you need to keep some of your documents which are required during the submission of the ration card application form.
- Address proof (Aadhar Card/ Water Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Phone Bill/ Driving License and others)
- Identity proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving license/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card and other)
- Income certificate
AP Meeseva – రేషన్ కార్డు Services
Meeseva is an online portal of Andhra Pradesh by which citizens can avail of a number of services provided by the State Government. It is important to know that the services related to the AP ration card they can avail online at the Meeseva portal.
Below is the list of services that are available on the Meeseva portal-
- Correction of names in Ration card
- Correction of date of birth in ration card
- Change in address
- Change in Fair Price Shop (FPS)
- Modification of household head in ration card
- Conversion of white ration card to pink ration card
- Issue of new pink ration card.
- Issue of duplicate ration card
- Deletion of member/ migration of member in ration card
- Addition of member in ration card in case of birth/ migration
- Surrender of ration card
AP Ration Card Commodity and their Rates
The table given below shows the names of all the commodities distributed to AP citizens on the basis of their ration cards. It also includes the amount and rates of the community distributed as per the policy of the state government.
|Commodity||Commodity distributed per month as per PDS||Price for end consumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per card||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|–||½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Redgram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Upto 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
AP Ration Card Statistics
|Total ration shops||29730|
How to Check LPG Status through @epds1.ap.gov.in?
To check the status of LPG, applicants can also take the help of this portal. The steps that candidates have to follow are discussed below.
- Open the link of the official portal in any suitable web browser.
- The homepage of the site will open on your screen.
- Click on the “Status Check” option from the menu bar.
- Now choose the “LPG Status” link from the drop-down box.
- Enter your LPG details on the new page and complete information about your status will be displayed on your screen.
Viewing Transaction History Details
Follow the steps given below in order to check the transaction history.
- Open the link to the official website in any safe web browser.
- On the middle of the homepage, candidates will see the “Transaction History” section in which they have to enter their ration card number.
- Hit the “Search” button present under the text box.
- Transaction history will flash on your screen in a few moments.
How to get a Print of the AP Ration Card?
- Go to the official page of Andhra Pradesh epds.
- The homepage of the portal will load on your screen.
- On the left side of the home screen, candidates have to insert their ratio information.
- Tap the “Print” tab and details will be downloaded in the form of a pdf on your device.
Method of Searching AP Ration Card
Do you want to search for ration cards online? If yes, then follow the process given below showing steps to view the ration card online.
- In the initial step, candidates have to visit the official portal of AP epds.
- Then, slightly scroll down the homepage of a website.
- After that, applicants have to search fill a ration card number in the given textbox.
- Hit the “Search” button, and ration card data will open shortly.
The procedure of Knowing Your Volunteer
To know your volunteer follows the steps mentioned below.
- Open the link to the official portal of the AP ration card.
- Login with your details.
- Search the “Services” option on the homepage.
- Candidates have to select the “Know Your Volunteer“ option.
- On the next page, you have to enter your aadhaar number and the captcha given on the screen.
- Details of your volunteer will be presented shortly on your screen.
Method of Logging into AePDS Portal
- Enter the URL of AePDS which is “aepos.ap.gov.in” in any web browser.
- The homepage of the site will open on your screen in which applicants have to click on the “Login” button.
- Then, you have to enter your login credentials such as username, password and captcha gave on the screen.
- Submit your information, then you will be logged in a few seconds.
Checking FPS Info Via @aepos.ap.gov.in
- Open the link of the AePDS official portal on your device.
- Tap the “FPS” tab menu bar, and a drop-down box will open on your screen.
- Select the “FPS Details” option from that box.
- Then, choose the state from the dropdown box and submit the info.
- The complete list will be open in a second on your screen.
How to View Info of RC by @aepos.ap.gov.in?
aepos.ap.gov.in portal also provides the facility to check details about RC online mode. Verify the procedure given below shows how you can check RC information.
- Visit the official page of Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System.
- On the right side of the homepage, applicants have to hit the “RC Details“ link.
- A new page will open on your screen, insert “RC Number” and submit it.
- Details of RC will be presented on your display.
How to Search Meeseva Via EPDS AP?
The government of Andhra Pradesh has developed a portal of Meeseva but you can also search the status for the AP ration card official portal website.
Step 1st: At first candidates have to open the link of the official porta of AePDS.
Step 2nd: The homepage will load on your screen.
Step 3rd: Next, candidates have to click the “Status Check” tab present on the menubar.
Step 4th: Then, select “Meeseva Search” from the dropdown box.
Step 5th: Enter your reference number and district code on the screen.
Step 6th: Data will be presented on your screen very soon.
Procedure to know Scheme-wise Sale
- Candidates have to paste the URL of the official portal of AePDS into any web browser.
- Click on the “Scheme wise Sale” link given on the left of the homepage.
- On the next page, applicants have to select “Month, Year and Commodity”.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
- Information will open on your screen.
AP రేషన్ కార్డు Helpline Number
If you have any query related to the ration card then you may call at these toll-free number 1100/ 1947
Civil Supplies Department,
NIC, BRKR Bhavan, A-Block, Hyderabad,
Phone no.- 040-23494808/ 822
If you have any questions related to AP Ration Card E-KYC Status online check then ask us in the comment section below and our team will help you.
AP Ration Card Related FAQs
The process for a new ration card is available both online or offline so whichever method is suitable you can go for it.
The primary criteria to apply for the Andhra Pradesh ration card is that the applicant must belong to AP and holds the domicile of that state.
Yes, you can see the ration card application status online, and for that, you need to submit some of your details.
Yes, it is mandatory to link the aadhaar card with the ration card for everyone. This process can easily be done online mode. For more read this article carefully.
No, in order to apply for the Andhra Pradesh ration card, you don’t need to pay a single rupee. AP govt doesn’t take any fee for the ration card application form.
Authority will issue a new ration within a period of 3 weeks or more.
If you are a taxpayer then you are not eligible to apply for a ration card. This card is only for those citizens who belong to lower categories
FSP stands for fair price shop, which means govt has given the license to a particular shop in order to provide commodities.
To register stock you need to implement the following steps-
Visit the official portal -> Click on the “Stock Register” option -> Provide your details and submit it.
If you face any type of technical problems while viewing ration card status or anything then you can dial toll number 1947. Candidates can also send mail to this email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
After applying for the ration card, the AP government shall not take more than 15 days to receive your application.
Yes, interested applicants can also download ePDS mobile application from the play store. To download the mobile application is click here.
Andhra Pradesh MEESEVA website furnished several services such as correcting names, changing addresses, issuing new pink AP ration cards, applying for duplicate ration cards, deleting a member from ration card, adding a new family member, ration card surrender, etc.