e-sampada portal e-sampada portal registration and benefits: Good Governance is one of the key factors behind the success and development of a nation and India is a country that is working effectively to achieve it by taking various progressive steps on a timely basis. Good Governance day in India is observed on December 25th every year on the birth anniversary of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
Inline to achieve the goal of transparency and accountability while making sure the ease of living of citizens of the nation, GoI on 25th December 2020, launched a new web portal and a mobile application, e-Sampada. It is basically a single platform that has been launched by the Government to manage all GoI Estate Services in the country.
e-Sampada portal was launched on the occasion of Good Governance Say by the Minister of State(I/C) for Housing & Urban Affairs (MOHUA) Shri Hardeep S Puri in the presence of other senior officials in a virtual program held at the national capital. The portal is launched with an objective to provide a single window platform for allotment of more than 1 lakh govt residential accommodations, allotment of office and market accommodation to govt organization, booking of Holiday homes & Touring Officers hostels at various locations, booking of venues such as 5, Ashoka Road, Vigyan Bhawan etc. for social functions etc.
As these venues and estates are administered by different department of Government India, so earlier there were five different portals and two apps for allotment and booking of these venues which made the allotment/booking process complicated and time consuming for the applicants. To make the allotment process hassel free, simplified, transparent, uniform, time saving and effective, e-Sampada portal and mobile application has been launched by the concerned Ministry.
As per the Secretary of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA), GoI, earlier, applicants have to fill lengthy online application forms from various portal for any booking. He said that this process was time consuming and confusing as well as. With the launch of new portal and app, all these services can now be accessed on a single platform throughout the nation with more simplified processes and with enhanced transparency.
As the portal is new, citizens must be looking for more information about it and to help in this we have come up with this informative article. In this article we have shared all sort of information about the newly launched e-Sampada portal in an easy-to-understand language. Therefore, readers can go through the article to collect important information about the portal and mobile app.
An Overview of e-Sampada Portal
|Name of the portal||e-Sampada|
|Article category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Concerned Ministry||Directorate of Estates, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA), Govt. of India|
|Date of Launch||25th December 2020|
|Launched by||Shri Hardeep S Puri, Minister of State(I/C) for Housing & Urban Affairs|
|Purpose||Management of all GoI Estate Services through a single platform|
|Users||Employee of Central/State Govt., PSUs, autonomous, statutory bodies etc.|
|Mobile App Availability||Available (Both Android and iOS)|
e-Sampada Portal- Statistics of Available Estates and Locations
|Office Spaces||1.25 Cr. Sq. Ft.|
Salient Features of e-Sampada
Under its endeavor of providing “One Nation One System”, government has launched this portal so that all the estate services can be accessed through a single platform. This portal will help reduction of administrative cost, paper work, save time, resources, and encourage cashless system for bookings and allotments.
Have a look at the important features of e-Sampada listed in this section below-
- Services under e-Sampada will be for allotment/ booking and management of the following estates and properties of GoI-
– 1,09,474 Government Residential Accommodation at 40 different locations
– Allotment of Office Space of 1.25 Crore Square Feet (Sq.ft.) in 45 Office Complexes – located at 28 different locations.
– 1,176 Holiday Home Rooms/suits located at 62 different locations of the country.
– Booking of Vigyan Bhawan and 5 Ashoka Road
– Booking of venues such as Kidwai Nagar (East) Lawns, New Delhi, Fagli Club, Shimla etc. – for social functions
- All the four portals (gpra.nic.in, estates.gov.in, eawas.nic.in, holidayhomes.nic.in) and two mobile apps (m-Ashoka5 and m-Awas) of different departments and directorates has been consolidated into a single portal/app i.e. e-Sampada. This portal benefits all the estate services.
- Portal provides a personal dashboard to each user where they can access their application status, real time status of license due fee, book venues, waiting lists etc.
- Users from throughout the country can file complaints, upload required documents and even appear for virtual hearing using this single platform.
- Along with the online portal, users can also avail mobile Application with same features and services.
- Portal facilitates increased transparency and accountability by providing activity logs for officials and also by setting service level benchmarks.
- Portal provides OTP based registration and login facility.
- Portal facilities value for time as it reduces the steps included in application process. Now, users have to fill only few fields.
- Now, there will be only one Allotment Cycle for all the locations & types under One Nation One System.
Who are the users of e-Sampada?
All the citizens of India who are eligible to avail the services of GoI Estates are potential users of e-Sampada portal. These users include employees in-
– Central Government
– State Government
– Autonomous Bodies
– Statutory Bodies,
– State PSUs and Central PSUs etc.
e-Sampada Portal- Services
Take a quick look at the services on the portal that can be availed by the users-
- Users can submit application for allotment for any of the aforesaid estates facility through this portal.
- After registration, each user is provided with a personalized dashboard.
- Users can check Retention Services, Regularization
- Can apply for No dues certificate
- Virtual Experience- Applicants can take a virtual tour of the allotment/ booking they wish to apply for.
- Portal provides services to view Service Usage Card and Real Time License Fee dues of the users on their dashboard.
- Provides information and list of all the markets, spaces, localities under the directorate.
- Provides details about the license fee of each space and location.
- Complaints and Feedback, Facilitation Centers etc.
How to register on e-Sampada Portal?
Government employees who wish to book accommodation or wish to avail other services of the portal must register themselves on the portal first. Only after registration they can avail the services of the online portal.
They can register by following the simple steps given below-
- Visit the official e-Sampada portal.
- Click on “Login” tab given on the top right of the homepage.
- Now, a pop-up box will open.
- Click on “Register Here” link.
- A new box with registration details will open.
- Here, users have to fill their full names, Date of birth, employee category, city where employee is posted or living, email and mobile number.
- E-mail and mobile number will be verified through the OTP.
- Now, a new page will open. Select the date of joining and date of retirement.
- Finally, registration process will be completed.
How to login and Update profile?
After successful registration on the portal, users have to login to the portal to avail the services. Registration and login process on the portal is quite easy as it can be done only with an OTP. They do not have to remember any particular login detail. Just by entering the OTP they will be into the portal to avail the services. They must remember that they use the registered mobile number and email Id.
You can follow the simple steps shared below in order to login and update your profile after successful registration-
- Visit the official portal and click on login button. Login can also be done by scanning the QR Code.
- Those who have just registered into the portal, they will be redirected to the portal automatically and a pop-up box will appear.
- After login, click on “My Profile” link to complete the profile.
- Fill all the details as asked in the space provided. Upload scanned image of passport-sized photograph in specified format.
- Click on “Update Profile” tab and proceed further.
- After updating profile, they can access services available on the portal through their personal dashboard.
e-Sampada Mobile App
Ministry has also introduced a mobile application (App) for e-Sampada services. The launch of mobile application makes the services of e-Sampada online portal more accessible to the users. With the help of mobile application users can check the application booking status, real time reports, and other services on their phones.
E-Sampada mobile application is available for both Android and iOS versions. However, app is currently not available on Play store and App Store but will be made available soon on both the platforms. Once the download link will be made available, it will be updated here.
NOTE: Users are advised not to get confused with Manav Sampada App. It is a different App for HRMS which users might find if they search for e-Sampada app on respective platforms.
|e-Sampada Official portal||Click Here|
|PIB official report on the launch of e-Sampada||Click Here|
|e-Sampada FAQ Pdf||Click Here|
|Facililation Centers||Click Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply||Click Here|
|e-sampada Android App Download||Available soon|
|e-sampada iOS App Download||Available soon|
Also read- Viklang Pension Yojana
It is an online portal for managing all the Estate services of Govt. of India. It means through this single platform, eligible citizens can apply for booking/allotment of GoI Estates for social functions/events and avail other related services.
No, e-Sampada portal services are extended all the employees of Central govt, state govt, Statutory Bodies, Central PSUs, State PSUs and Autonomous Bodies.
No, the locations of the allotments are spread across the country but we can say that most of the locations are located in there in Delhi region.
Logging into the portal is very easy. User do not require any login credentials. They can login just with an OTP or Scanning QR code.
You have to login to the portal by entering the correct OTP first. After that your dashboard will open and you can proceed further proceed to submit application for booking a venue by clicking on respective option.
For registration on portal, employee needs to have a valid mobile number and Email Id. Apart from this they also have to enter their work & service detail such as date of joining, retirement, location of posting etc. This mobile no & email Id should be valid and working as login into the portal is possible only when user enters the correct OTP sent to the registered number and id.
Accommodation is allocated on the basis of eligibility of the applicant and eligibility depends on the factors such as pay level, date of joining, promotion, the pool, applicant is eligible for etc.
Yes, the services of Directorate and the portal has PAN India presence.
You can check it by logging into the portal or mobile App.