MP PNST Application Form 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board often abbreviated as MP PEB has released the notification of the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Selection Test (MP PNST ) for the students aspiring for a nursing career. PNST 2023 Notification has been released on the official website. The candidates can visit the website peb.mp.gov.in i.e or can download the official notification attached at the end of this article. MP PNST is a state-level examination held every year for candidates who want to pursue their careers in nursing.
After clearing this exam, the candidates get admission to the B.Sc Nursing in the various colleges of Nursing all over Madhya Pradesh. In this article, we will completely disclose all the information about MP PNST Application. The details will be about steps to be followed for filling up the application form, Eligibility Criteria and lastly the exam pattern of the exam we are talking about.
Update: Applicants may make changes to their submitted application form by 6th March 2023.
MP PNST Application Form 2023 Overview
|Examination to be Conducted||MP PNST 2022|
|Detailed Form||Madhya Pradesh Pre Nursing Selection Test|
|Exam Administering Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB)|
|Medium of Application||Online|
|Medium of Examination||Online|
MP PNST 2023 Application Schedule
It is often seen that the students are really bothered about the notification of the exam. Furthermore, they often miss the deadline for the application forms and for many other things of the examination. Therefore, for the ease of students, we have developed a table which will exhibit the important dates of the examination. The table is given below :
|Application Form Filling Commencement||15th Feb 2023|
|Application Form Filling End Date||1st March 2023|
|Starting Date for Modification in Application Form||15th Feb 2023|
|Ending Date for Modification in Application Form||6th March 2023|
|Date of Exam||8th June 2023|
Looking for MP PNST 2023 Admit Card
MP PNST 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to filling out this application form, the candidates are advised to carefully examine the criteria of the examination. The criteria are as follows :
Citizenship and Domicile Criteria
- The first and foremost thing is that the candidate should be a citizen of India.
- In addition to this, the candidate should be an authorized citizen of Madhya Pradesh i.e. the candidate should have a domicile in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- For admission into the Bachelor of Science Nursing, the candidate must have passed his 10+2 Board of Secondary Education in Madhya Pradesh and they must have scored a minimum of 45 % marks in physics, chemistry and Biology and English should be a compulsory subject. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5%.
The students who passed out 10+2 from the CBSE board in physics, chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% and having English as a compulsory subject are also eligible for this course. The students from the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5% marks.
- The Candidate’s age should be between 17 and 30 years on the 1st of October 2022. Both ages are included while calculating the age. Five years of age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories and to the widows also.
- The age on the 10th certificate will be considered as the original birth date.
How to Fill MP PNST Application Form 2023 Online?
To begin with, aspiring candidates should be crystal clear about how to fill out the online application form. Many students fill out the application form in a hurry and forget to fill up the important details. As a result, their application form gets rejected by the authority. Therefore, the students must follow the steps given to fill the form correctly apart from reading the notification carefully. The steps to be followed are :
- First of all the candidate has to visit the website
- The homepage will appear on the screen. There will be an option of “Citizen Services”.Tap on that
- The next page will show an option of “Application”.Click on that.
- Further options will get open. From those options select “PEB”.Click on that and go through the instructions and examination rules thoroughly.
- Now press the “Continue” button.
- The candidates have been advised to fill up the correct education details because, in the case of incorrect details, their candidature would be called off.
- Now the candidates have to upload their scanned photograph, and signature as well as a handwritten declaration form with signature in jpg with the help of the “Browse” option present there.
- Before finally submitting the application form, the candidates are advised to cross-check the information they have filled in. Then finally they can click on the “submit” option.
- Now the payment page will be opened. The candidate has to click on the “Proceed to Payment” option. The payment can be done either by Credit/Debit card or by Internet Banking.
- After the payment has been done, candidates are advised to download their application form for further stages of admission.
MP PNST Application Fees
|Category of the candidates||Fees to be Paid|
|Unreserved / General||Rs 400/-|
|Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste/Other Backward Classes/Physically Disabled||Rs 200/-|
Documents to be Kept Ready Prior to Filling Application Form
- The Scanned coloured photograph with a white background should be in JPG format.
- The Scanned Signature is in JPG.
- A handwritten declaration with a signature at the end should also be in JPG format.
- A Scanned document that can be either student’s 10th or 12th certificate with the date of birth clearly written over it. It will be considered as the candidate’s birth proof.
- The Scanned copy of the certificate stating the candidate’s category in case of candidates other than the unreserved ones.
MP PNST Examination Pattern
As mentioned in the above table, the exam will be purely computer-based and will be based on MCQs.The exam will be conducted on 8th June 2023. The Questions will be asked in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology and English. The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
|Name of the Subject||Questions from each Section||Marks in each Section|
|Total ( for 2 Hours )||150||150|
Things to be Carried in Examination Hall
- Admit Card of the Exam.
- A black ball pen is used for signing and for other purposes.
- Identification Card of the candidate. It can be a valid Adhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, voter ID or Passport Card.
- No Electronic Device is allowed inside the exam hall.
MP PNST Application 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||MP PNST Application Form 2022|
|Download Notification||MP PNST 2023 Rulebook|
|Visit||NVSHQ HOME for more updates|
No, there is no such option for the offline application. If done so, the application will be rejected.
PNST stands for Pre Nursing Selection Test. This exam is held for gaining admission in the B.Sc nursing courses all over Madhya Pradesh.