The Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board, Bhopal invited applications for the Pre-Nursing Selection Test 2022-23. The last date to fill up the application form ends on 1st March. Therefore, the female candidates are waiting for the release of the MP PNST 2023 Admit Card. For the knowledge of the candidates who have applied for this examination, we would like to inform them the authorities will soon upload their PNST hall ticket on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB).
The official website of the MPESB is https://esb.mp.gov.in/. Apart from this, the applicant can do is that they can bookmark this particular page as we will update all the relevant information about MP PNST admit card on this page only. Also, the below-provided link will also be made active as the admit card is available on the official portal.
MP PNST 2023 Exam Date
The authorities have declared the Pre Nursing Selection Test exam date also. The Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board will conduct the PNST Examination from the 7th July 2023. In addition to this, the authorities have also notified that the examination will be held in two shifts i.e. in the first and second. For the first shift, the examination will commence at 9 am and will end at 11 am. And for the second shift, the exam will begin at 2 pm and will end at 4 pm.
The time duration of the examination will be 2 hours. Furthermore, the applicants should note that admit card will be an important document to gain entry into the examination centre. Therefore, the candidates will have to download their call letter as soon as it is uploaded on the official portal. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre in any case.
MP PNST Admit Card 2023- Overview
The highlights of the MP Pre-Nursery Selection Test 2023 have been provided here. The candidates can have a look at the table below which will also provide them with information regarding the important dates.
|Article Type||Admit Card|
|Name of the Test||Pre-Nursing Selection Test 2023|
|Admission into||Government Nursing Colleges|
|Course Offered||Bachelor of Science Nursing|
|Department Concerned||Public Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Duration of Course||4 Years|
|Only For||Female Candidates|
|Last Date To Apply was||1st of March, 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Updated|
|Exam Begins From||7th July 2023|
|Madhya Pradesh Board Official Website||https://esb.mp.gov.in/|
Steps To Download the MP PNST Admit Card 2023
After the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board uploads the PNST admit card on their official website, the applicants can then download it from there by following the steps provided below.
- To begin the process of downloading the admit card, the candidates will have to open the official website of the M.P. Employees Selection Board using the web address https://esb.mp.gov.in/.
- The page of MPESB will open up on the screen with the option of ‘English’ and ‘Hindi’.Select the option at your convenience.
- Now the homepage will open up on the screen.
- On the top of the homepage, there will be multiple options. Select the ‘Admit Card’ icon.
- Afterwards, a particular page dedicated to the ‘Test Admit Card’ will appear on the screen.
- Here search for ‘Pre Nursing Selection Test 2022’.Click on that link.
- Read the instructions and proceed forward.
- Now a login window will again appear on the screen.
- Fill in the ‘Application Number’, ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Subject’ and then finally click on the search icon.
- Eventually, the aspirants’ admit cards will be there on the screen.
- Download it and take out at least two to three copies of the admit card.
MP PNST hall ticket 2023; Important Links
|Check Here>>||MP PNST 2023 Admit Card (Will be Available Soon)|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The centre of examination selected for the MP PNST Examination 2022 are as follows:
-Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore, Gwalior
-Ujjain, Sagar, Ratlam and Satna
The documents to be carried along at the exam centre for the PNST exam are as follows:
-Printout of Admit Card
-Any original government-approved ID proof
-Photocopy of the same id proof
-Passport size photo
No, the authorities will not provide admit cards through the offline mode. It will be available online mode only.