Delhi EWS/DG admission 2023: Parents under the EWS/DG quota may now apply for the registration process of their child’s admission in Delhi. The online application links closed on 25th Feb. Parents were keenly waiting for the registration and the Education Department of Delhi release the notification for admission in pre to 1st class. In the article, below we will be telling about the procedure to avail the quota for admission.
The Education Department of Delhi under the provision of the Right of children to free and compulsory education they have prescribed to all Private schools in Delhi have to reserve 25 % of seats in nursery classes for those students who came from the economically weaker section (EWS) and disadvantaged group (DG).
From this, they wanted to provide a good and quality education to all those who deserved it.
Delhi EWS/DG admission 2023
You may apply for admission through the official website by filling the application form available on it
- You don’t need to pay any fee nor need to go to any school.
- The merit list of the selected candidates is listed on the official website.
- But before filling the application you need to check the eligibility criteria.
Registration for New User (Nursery/Pre-School to Class-1)
नए आवेदनकर्ता के लिए पंजीकरण (नर्सरी / प्री-स्कूल से कक्षा -1 तक)
Login If, Already Registered
पंजीकृत आवेदनकर्ता के लिए लॉगिन करे
Check here>>> EWS List 2023-24 Result
Delhi EWS 2023 admission Key Dates
|Application submission starts from||10th Feb 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||25th Feb 2023|
|Draw List||14th March 2023|
Delhi EWS Admission Registration process
Now some of you thinking about how can I fill the application form online as I don’t know the head or tail of it
Then you do not need to be worried…
because below we have described in detail how you may apply for it
- First, open the official website by following the link given below edustud.nic.in.
- Click on Delhi EWS/DG admission link on the homepage as shown below.
- Now on the home page click on the “Registration for New user” if not registered.
- The fill all the details to complete the registration process.
- Fill in all the details as they are asking
- And make sure the field which has a red asterisk (*) is mandatory to fill you cannot skip them
- After filling out the form click on the register button.
- And make sure all field is correctly filled in because once you submit the form.
- Then no changes will be entertained in it.
- And a message box also pop up in your screen when you click the submit button and then press OK.
- Once you submit the form then the registration number and login ID will appear to your screen and
- a text message will be received on the mobile number you have registered.
- Now select the button “Click here to login”
- And enter the registration ID and password you receive via text
- Now a form will appear which have details that you previously filled
- And also some new required fields are to be filled
- Fill the field carefully and…
- Must preview the form when you fill it completely
- After checking all the details press submit
- Now you have to select the school which are nearby to you within (0-1 km) radius (you may select them as choices where you want to get admit your child
- Now on moving, you have to select the schools which are in a radius of 1-3 km
- On selection, press submit
- Further, select the schools which are in a radius of 3-6 km
- And at step 5 select the school which are above a radius of 6 km
- Now on submitting a final preview of your form will appear on your screen as you filled
- Check it carefully
- And finally, submit it
- When you submit it finally the application form will appear you must take a printout of it
What after filling the application form?
After filling the application form some of the parents are curious, now what to do next. Do I need to send the printed form to any department? OR Do I need to fill any other form?
Before trying to do anything you must know…
- Once you submitted the application form from the Department of Education website successfully
- After that, you do not have to do anything
- No need to send the printed form anywhere
- No need to fill any other form anywhere
- After filling the application form you just need to do one simple thing…
- And it is waiting for the draw list
- Once the draw list is declared and your ward has been selected
- Then after that, you need to submit the required documents to the concerned school where your ward is selected to complete the admission procedure but before that, you have to do nothing.
Are you Eligible or Not?
- All parents must be wondering whether they are eligible or not for admission of their ward under EWS or DG quota, then you must read this…
- Admission in pre to 1st class under the EWS and DG category (SC/ST/OBC non-creamy layer/Orphan and Transgender and all children living with or affected from HIV) their…
Family Annual Income must be less than one lakh rupees (must submit requisite income certificate) and…
The income certificate must be issued by the revenue department of GNCT of Delhi
- They must be a native citizen of Delhi (for this they must submit proof)
- And those parents who have BPL/AAY (Ration card/ food security cardholder) are also eligible for applying under the EWS and DG category
- Scheduled cast/Scheduled Tribe/OBC non-creamy layer, orphans, transgender and all children living with and affected with HIV will be considered as Disadvantage Group (DG) and…
Those who fall under DG category do not need to show an Income certificate
If any of the children fall under the disability category then he/she must produce a disability certificate and this should be issued from the government hospital
- Those who are from the disability category also don’t need to submit any income certificate
- All the admission under EWS and DG categories in all schools will be done through a computerized lottery system
Address Proof Documents?
While submitting address proof make sure it must be from the list we have given below:
- Ration card
- Domicile certificate (child or his parents)
- Voter ID (mother/father)
- Electricity bill/water bill
- Aadhaar card (mother/father/child)
- Passport (in the name of any of the parents or child)
- Note: all must note that rent agreement is not a valid address proof.
Ward birth proof
Parents we have given a list of documents which will be considered as proof of birth of your child make sure you must have one of them:
- Birth certificate
- Register record of Hospital/Auxiliary nurse and midwife (ANM)
- Anganwadi record list
- And a declaration of child age by the parents or the guardian
What’s the Age Limit?
You all must make sure that the age of your ward is must be within the prescribed limit (as on 31-3-2020) according to the class
- Pre-school/Nursery: 03-05 years
- Pre-Primary/KG: less than 05 Years
- Class-I: less than 06 Years
Delhi EWS/DG Admission Schedule 2023
|Start of the online application procedure for EWS/DG and children with disability||10th Feb|
|Last date of the online application procedure for EWS/DG and children with disability||25th Feb|
|The first computerized draw list||14th March|
Common Issues while submitting an application
Are you one of the parents who are facing some issues while registering the application form online if it’s a big yes then you must read this.
While filling the online application form some of the parents usually complain that
They are facing some issues…
Some common issues are…
- The form is not accepting the first name
- Not able to login in the page
- Date of birth and certificate dates are not accepted
- Not able to add school
- Value of income digit is not accepted
- Message showing on the screen add a new school but you already added that school to your list
- Next step of the form are not loading
And if you are one of the parents who are facing the above problem then…
You need to switch some other browsers because it was clearly mentioned in the form that you must use any browser except Internet explorer.
Delhi EWS/DG admission 2023 Assistance
if you need any assistance relating to the admission process in EWS/DG or you have any complaints
Then you must register at the doepvt.delhi.gov.in
Or you may also call on the given number between the working hours of all working days (Monday to Friday)
8800355192 and 9818154069
Frequently Asked Questions
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Disadvantaged Group (DG)
Any child whose family annual income is less than one lakh rupees they belong to EWS and a child who belongs to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Child with suffering from disability/orphans/transgender/children living with or affected with HIV comes under DG group
Yes, For EWS
And for DG
Certificate of their caste
Certificate of children who are disabled from any government hospital
Documentary evidence of orphans/transgender
No, those who are from the DG category do not need to submit any Income certificate.
No, those who have these cards do not need to submit an income certificate.
33 thoughts on “Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2023; Eligibility, Online Apply Process Nursery, KG, Class 1”
My child has already admitted in Nursery Class through general category, Now my child has been allotted same school for Nursery under first round of EWS/DG through centralize lottery for academic session 2021-22 by Directorate of Education. In this regard please clarify that my child may got admission in DG group or school may have raised any objection.
Can ews candidate apply in any school or itsmandatory to mention school name aper result
When class 5 dg quota form start
My daughter do not selected in any list of ews category 20200094622
NEW ADMISSION FOR NURSERY SESSION 21 WHEN FORM RELEASED
Sir e w s ka result kab aayega second list ka
Abhi koi date nhi pata h. Wait kariye.
DG Category not showing there on filling up the form
How do apply for 2nd class in delhi ews admission 2020
Can we edit registration form after 1st list out , actually my daughter name is missing in 1st list due to very few school selected.
My son’s name did not appear in the first list, when will the second list come?
Please Reply I am waiting
My daughter’s name did not appear in the first list, when will the second list come?
in which time start class 3rd admission
i am a father of a girl & I have SC certificate. Can i apply on behalf of my with my daughter & she don’t have SC certificate
How do apply for 3rd class in delhi ews admission 2020
How do apply for 3rd class in delhi ews admission 2020
sir I apply for KG according to ward age can I change in to nursury
Mother OBC Delhi certificate is valid in dg cotogry
how to apply for 3rd class in delhi ews admission 2020.
Do we need to fill both mother and father name in form ?
how to apply for 2nd class in delhi ews admission 2020.
Mere chaha ki ladki ka naam 2019 mai ews mai aaya tha pr school dur tha unhone nhi bhaeja kiya duvara foram bhar sakte h??????????
Plz mujhe bhi agar asa hoto 9268564650
IF THERE WILL BE A MISTAKE WHILE THE REGISTRATION, THEN HOW COULD I MAKE IT CORRECT
please update date admission 2020&21
please tell me for my knowledge, can i change the school, because already studying in class 3rd ..under in EWS/DG school….
कृपया आप मुझे बताइये की ews के अंतर्गत स्कूल मे पढ़ाई करने वाले बच्चे का स्कूल बदल सकते है क्या
please tell me date of EWS/DG Category addmission in 6th & 8th class…….
I am Register my son nursery class in EWS category by mistake . I want to Register my son in kg class because 4 years and 8 month old .
If I delete my nursery class register no. After Can I register again kg class.
Please Reply me.
I have lost my registration number, Is there any way to find it?
Please tell me when ews form will be come out . please tell me date
On 25th January 2020. Will be open the date of EWS Admission.
What is last date to apply for ews
May u plz tell me