KVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will release the recruitment notification to recruit TGT, PGT, Principles, and vice-principles soon. The notification release date is not announced yet but it is expected that in 2020 KVS will release more than Five Thousand Vacancies for PGT and TGT teachers. If you are eligible to apply for the vacancies yet to be released then you should start its preparation in advance.
If you are among those aspirants who want to have their career in teaching can grab this opportunity. As soon as the recruitment process will start for PGT and TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya the interested applicants will start its preparation. At this time an advanced preparation will the aspirants to clear the exam.
For the preparation of the competitive exam or recruitment examination its important for the aspirants to have the prior information about the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. The same applies to the KVS PGT TGT recruitment examination. The teaching aspirants prefer PGT, TGT jobs in Kendriya schools so soon an opportunity can knock your door. It’s better you start your preparation from today onwards to clear the KVS TGT and PGT exam 2020.
Table of Contents
- 1 KVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2020
- 1.1 Syllabus for KVS TGT & PGT Written Exam for (English)
- 1.2 Syllabus for Written Examination for KVS TGT & PGT (Hindi)
- 1.3 KVS TGT PGT Syllabus – GK and Current Affairs Syllabus
- 1.4 Syllabus for Written Examination for KVS TGT & PGT (Reasoning)
- 1.5 KVS TGT PGT 2020 Syllabus- Computer Knowledge
- 1.6 Syllabus for Written Examination For KVS TGT & PGT (Numerical Ability)
- 1.7 KVS Syllabus TGT 2020 – Teaching Methodology
- 1.8 KVS TGT PGT & Principal Exam Syllabus 2020 – Child Development & Pedagogy
- 1.9 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Librarian Syllabus 2020 Pdf
- 1.10 KVS TGT Syllabus – Pedagogy
- 1.11 KVS TGT & PGT Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.12 KVS PGT Exam Pattern –
- 1.13 KVS TGT Exam Pattern-
KVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2020
To make it easy for you to start your preparation for the KVS TGT PGT exam here we have compiles the exam pattern and syllabus for the recruitment exam. Let’s start with the syllabus for this exam then we will focus on other topics related to KVS PGT TGT Recruitment 2020.
Also Check: SBI 8134 Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Those aspirants who are interested to apply for the post of Post Graduate Teacher are suggested to read the syllabus for PGT Exam. Subject-wise syllabus for TGT, PGT examination the candidates can refer the links given on the page. The knowledge of the subject-wise syllabus will help you to prepare for the exam. Here is the detail of the syllabus of the common subjects.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- SRM University| Admission Open for BTech Courses 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
Syllabus for KVS TGT & PGT Written Exam for (English)
|Section-A Reading Comprehension||Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret unseen texts.|
|Section -B Writing Ability||Writing one formal letter. The letter could be related to Issues like environment, gender discrimination etc.|
|Section- C Grammar and Usage||Ability to apply the knowledge of syntax and grammatical items & use them accurately in the context provided.|
|Section- D Literature|| Shakespeare’s works, Romantic
period (e.g. Shelley, Wordsworth, Keats, Coleridge, etc),19th and 20th
Century American and English Literature (e.g. Robert Frost,|
· Hemmingway, Whitman, etc.) Modern Indian Writing in English (e.g. Anita Desai, Vikram Seth, R K Narayan, Khushwant Singh etc)
Syllabus for Written Examination for KVS TGT & PGT (Hindi)
|हिन्दी साहित्य के इतिहास का अध्ययन||1.आदिकाल |
|व्याकरण||1. छंद ज्ञान – वर्णिक एवं मात्रिक |
2. शब्द शक्ति, अभिधा, लक्षणा, व्यंजना
3. अलंकार – शब्दालंकार, अर्थालंकार
4. रस मीमांसा
5. शब्द विचार
6. पद – विचार
7. वाक्य विचार
|लेखन कौशल और पत्रकारिता||1. प्रिंट माध्यम – (समाचार और संपादकीय ) |
2. रिपोर्ट लेखन
3. आलेख लेखन
4. फीचर लेखन
5. विज्ञापन लेखन
6. इलेक्ट्रॉनिक मीडिया
KVS TGT PGT Syllabus – GK and Current Affairs Syllabus
IN GK and current affairs segment the applicant for TGT will have to give answers to 40 questions. The number of questions in PGT and PRT is 10. The questions will be asked from sports, new appointments, National and International affairs, award and honors, History, Geography, Books and Authors, Schemes etc.
Syllabus for Written Examination for KVS TGT & PGT (Reasoning)
In this section, the candidates will have to answer the questions related to the below given topics; blood relation
- Non-verbal series
- Logical Reasoning
- Figure and Verbal classification
- Direction etc.
KVS TGT PGT 2020 Syllabus- Computer Knowledge
In this segment the applicant will have to answer the questions related to the following topics;
- Hardware and software,
- Networking (LAN and WAN),
- Internet and MS office.
Syllabus for Written Examination For KVS TGT & PGT (Numerical Ability)
The questions in this section will be asked from the following topics;
- Line Graphs
- Heights & Distances Partnership
- Number System
- Volume & Surface Area
- Boats & Streams
- Decimal & Fractions
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time and Work
- HCF & LCM
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Permutation & Combination
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Problems on Trains
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Problems on Ages
KVS Syllabus TGT 2020 – Teaching Methodology
Here is the syllabus for this topic;
- Teaching Interest
- Development of Teachers Education India
- Methods and Theories
- Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching Ability
- Multiple Choice Question
- Teaching Attitude
- Responsible For Societies
- Teaching Skills
- Child-centered Progressive Education
- Learning and Pedagogy
KVS TGT PGT & Principal Exam Syllabus 2020 – Child Development & Pedagogy
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Child Development (Primary School Child)
- The concept of education and understanding children
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Librarian Syllabus 2020 Pdf
Here are the important topics related to the librarian post in KVS;
- Information Technology
- Concerned Language for Language Teachers
- Social Studies
KVS TGT Syllabus – Pedagogy
For TGT the syllabus includes Curriculum Approaches and Details, Understanding the diversities, Communication, and Interaction and Understand Learning.
KVS TGT & PGT Exam Pattern 2020
The advanced information about the exam pattern helps the applicant to save some of his minutes in the exam hall. The information on the exam pattern tells you in advance if there will be any negative marking or not. it also helps you to understand the marks division in the exam. So here we have given the KVS TGT & PGT Exam Pattern 2020 so you can become familiar with the exam pattern and save some of your time.
KVS PGT Exam Pattern –
First, have a look at the important points related to the KVS PGT Exam Pattern;
- The KVS PGT question paper will be having multiple choice questions only.
- In the question paper, you will have to give the answer to a total of 200 questions.
- Each question will be consisting of 1 mark. It means for every right answer the applicant will get 1 mark and for every wrong answer no marks will be deducted.
- The exam will not be having the concept of negative marking.
- To attempt the question paper you will be having 3 hours.
- The question paper will be in two languages; Hindi and English.
Here is the exam pattern for KVS PGT Exam 2020;
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Total of Marks and Questions||200||200|
KVS TGT Exam Pattern-
Before moving to the exam pattern for the KVS TGT recruitment 2020 first have a look at the important points given below;
- The question paper for TGT will be having all the multiple-choice questions.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The total marks of the question paper will 150.
- The applicant will get 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the exam9nation. For every right answer, the candidate will 1 mark and for every wrong answer, no mark will be deducted.
- The exam will not be having any concept of negative marking.
Now you can have a look at the exam pattern given below and understand how the questions will be placed in the exam paper. You can plan your strategy based on the below-given exam pattern to score good marks in this examination;
The Bottom Line
Here we have compiled the information about the KVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can refer the syllabus links for TGT and PGT exam 2020 to get the information about it in detail. We will also intimate you about the KVE PGT, TGT recruitment notification once it will be released by the officials. Meanwhile, stay tuned with us to get all the information about the recruitment in KVS.