Veer Narmad South Gujarat University VNSGU Result 2022 BA B.Sc B.Com BBA B.Ed LLB BHMS BCA SEM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Semester Download Here Date News Official Website Check. Get all the details related to VNSGU results and exams in the article along with some extra information about the university profile and admission procedure.
VNSGU Result 2022
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University declares the result for all the semester-based courses and yearly programs separately. The result for the odd semester’s exam is declared mainly in December/January and the result for even semesters is announced in summer. Information regarding the result such as release date, time etc. is updated by the university on its official portal.
Students are therefore advised to stay in touch with the university website to get regular updates about the university results. University students are given a chance to surrender their results for improving the result. Students must apply for the surrender of the result within the 15 days after the date of declaration of the result. The result for semester system-based courses and external examinations are declared separately.
An overview of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Result
|Article Category||VNSGU Results|
|University||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Gujarat|
|Courses offered||Certificate, Diploma, UG, PG and PhD programs|
|University Type||Public University|
|Campus Area||210 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
|Official University Website||www.vnsgu.ac.in|
VNSGU Semester Exams Result 2022
The academic session in the university runs under the Choice Based Credit System and Semester System. Thus, exams are also conducted on the basis of the semester system. There are two semesters (Odd and Even) in every academic year. The result sheet includes the CPGA of the students the in the particular semester. They can calculate their percentage from CGPA by using the following formula-
Percentage (%)= (CGPA/10) * 100
More information about VNSG University exams and results is shared below-
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Exams
- The exams for odd semesters are conducted in the month of November for all the UG and PG programs.
- The semester exams for even semester exams are conducted in April/May/June.
- Students have to register through an online exam application in order to appear in the university exams.
- Students can fill out the examination form from the university website.
- Once the examination registration is complete, the university issued an admit card to all the registered students.
- The admit cards/ hall tickets are made available on the university portal and students have to download them from there.
- All the students are advised to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the examination. Any student without an admit card is not allowed to appear in the exam.
About VNSG University
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) is a public university situated in the Surat district of Gujarat. The University was established in the year 1965 under the South Gujarat University Act, 1965 passed by the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly. The university was renamed Veer Narmad South Gujarat University in the year 2004 after the name of the great poet of Gujarat Narmada Shankar Lalshankar Dave.
VNSGU has a total of 285 affiliated universities and has jurisdiction spread to the seven districts of Surat, Navasari, Narmada, Tapi, Valsad, Dangs, Bharuch, Narmada, and the Union Territory of Daman and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The university is committed to maintaining high standards in all the programs offered, and promoting research and other activities to reach to every section of society.
University currently has 9 faculties and 26 departments that offer 5 certificate courses, 4 undergraduate programs, 36 Post Graduate, 3 Integrated, 9 PG Diploma and various self-financed courses under the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) in the field of various disciplines. Presently, over 2,00,000 students and research scholars are enrolled in the university in various courses.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Faculty and Departments
VNSGU has the following faculties and under each faculty, there is a specific number of departments/boards of study-
Faculty of Arts
- Comparative Literature
- Public Administration
- Library and Information Science
- Human Resource Development
- Fine Arts
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Interior Design
Faculty of Science
- Aquatic Biosciences
- University Science Instrument Centre (USIC)
Faculty of Commerce
- Department of Commerce
Faculty of Management
- Department of Business and Industrial Management
Faculty of Education
- Department of Education
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
Faculty of Computer Science and IT
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information & Communication Technology
Faculty of Architecture
- Department of Architecture
Faculty of Rural Studies
- Mahatma Gandhi Department of Rural Studies
How to check VNSGU Result 2022?
To check VNSGU results, students have to follow the procedure shared below-
- Go to the official website of the university (mentioned above).
- Click on the “Student Corner” tab given at the top of the homepage of the website.
- Select the “Result” option.
- Click on the respective course.
- Enter the valid credentials and click submit.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check the result carefully.
- Download it for future reference.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road,
Post Box No 49,
Surat- 395007, Gujarat
Phone No.- 0261- 2227141 to 2227146
Fax No- 0261- 2227312
Toll-Free- 1800 2333 011
For any query related to VNSGU 2020 Results, do write us in the comment section.