MGU Degree Results 2019: Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has announced its UG/PG, Professional, and other courses and semester results 2019-20 on its official website. Students can check their result from link given below. Result available was in PDF format so you do not need any login credentials to check result. Below in this article, you will get more information about the MGU result 2020
- MGU Degree Results 2019-2020
- How to check MGU Degree Results?
- How to check the MU Revaluation Result 2020?
- Mahatma Gandhi University Exams
- Mahatma Gandhi University Schools/Department
Latest: MGU announced 4 more new results under PG/UG and professional courses. Link available below
MGU Degree Results 2019-2020
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to the Mahatma Gandhi University MGU result 2019. Apart from the university semester results details, readers are going to get information about the university profile, admission criteria, and university exams.
MGU Degree Results 2019
- MGU semester results depend upon the dates of the commencement of the exams.
- Generally, university publishes the result two or three months after the completion of the semester exam.
- The result for research programs is announced in August.
- The results are published on the official portal of the university.
- Students can download the result by using their valid login credentials and required details.
- MGU make students aware of the exam and result publication dates through its website. In order to get regular updates about the university results, students must stay in contact with the university website.
- The university result sheet includes details like name of the student, roll number, course, semester, year, marks obtained (subject-wise), total marks and result. In case of any clarification, students must contact the university authority.
- The result sheet published online should not be considered at the final mark sheet for the particular semester.
- The university distributes the original mark sheets to the students separately after the publication of the result online.
- The students those who are not satisfied with their marks can also apply for supplementary and improvement/reappearance exam after the declaration of the result.
- Students have to apply for supplementary/reappearance/improvement exams within the stipulated dates along with the payment of prescribed fee.
How to check MGU Degree Results?
Follow the given procedure to check the MGU semester results-
- Step 1- Go to the official university website i.e. mgu.ac.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage click on the “Exam Result” link provided under the head Examinations.
- Step 3- Select the relevant course.
- Step 4- Select the required result link.
- Step 5: Enter the Examination, PRN and other required information and click on Get Result.
- Step 6- Result will display on the screen.
- Step 7- Check the details.
- Step 8- Save and print the result sheet for future reference.
- 4th semester M.Sc. Medical Bio-chemistry (Non CSS) Special Mercy Chance Supplementary Degree Exam Dec 2019
- 8th semester 5 year Integrated Double Degree BBA LLB (Honours) 2015 admission regular, 2013-2014 admission supplementary Degree exam Nov 2019
- 3rd semester 5 year Integrated Double Degree BBA LLB (Honours) 2017 admission Regular, 2013-2016 admission supplementary Degree exam Nov 2019
- 5th semester 5 year Integrated Double Degree BBA LLB (Honours) 2016 admission regular, 2013-2015 admission supplementary Degree Exam Nov 2019
- 4th semester MA Malayalam Degree supplementary July 2019
- 3rd semester MA Malayalam Degree Supplementary July 2019
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year BPE Degree Mercy Chance Examination (Annual Scheme-prior to 2013 adm) Nov-2019
- 8th semester Supplementary B.Com LLB (5 year) Integrated Degree Exam (2012-2014 admission supplementary, 2015 admission Reg.) Jan 2020
- 3rd semester supplementary (5 year) Integrated double degree B.Com LLB (honours) Exam (2013-2015 admission sup., 2016 admission Reg.) Nov-2019
- 5th semester (5 year) Integrated Double Degree B.Com LLB (Honours) Exam (2013-2015 admission sup., 2016 admission Reg.) Nov-2019
- 5th semester supplementary BA LLB Criminology (2011 admission) BA LLB (5 eyar) Integrated Degree (2012-14 admission, 2015 admission) Nov-2019
- 8th semester Supplementary BA LLB Criminology (2011 admission) BA LLB (5 year) Integrated Degree Exam (20120-2014 admission, 2015 admission) Nov-2019
- 3rd semester Supplementary BA LLB Criminology (2011 admission) BA LLB (5 year) Integrated Degree Exam (2012-2014 admission, 2015 admission) Nov. 2019
- 2nd semester M.Sc./ master of applied science biomedical instrumentation (Non CSS) regular supplementary Degree Exam Oct-2019
- 3rd semester M.sc. Molecular biology and genetic Engineering Regular Improvement supplementary Degree Exam Aug 2019
- 3rd semester Master of management in Hospitality supplementary Degree Exam Oct 2019
- 3rd semester 5 year Integrated Double Degree BA LLB (Hons.) Degree 2017 admission Regular/2016 admission suppl. Exam Nov-2019
- 2nd semester Master of science Medical Biochemistry (Non CSS) Regular Suppl. Degree Exam Nov-2019
- 5th semester (5 year) Integrated Double Degree BA LLB (Hons) Degree Exam Nov 2019
- 3rd semester Master of Human Resource management Reg./Suppl./ Degree Exam Oct-2019
- 3rd semester MCA Degree April 2019 (Regular/Suppl)- Register no wise result
- 2nd semester M.Sc. Medical documentation (Non CSS) Regular/Supplementary Degree OCtober 2019
- 3rd semester MCA degree (Regular/Supply) April 2019
- 1st year M.Sc. Medical Microbiology (Non CSS) Regular/Supplementary Degree September 2019
- 8th semester 5 year integrated double degree B.Com LLB (Honours) Regular and Supplementary Oct-2019
- 5th semester BBA LLB (Hons) Degree Exam (Regular & Supply) Dec-2019
- 7th semester five year Integrated Double Degree BBA LLB (Honours) Exam Oct 2019 (2015 Admission Regular, 2013, 2014 admission supply)
- 4th Year M.Sc. Medical Biocehmistry (Non CSS) Regular/ Supplementary Degree Exam Oct-2019
- 4th semester M.Sc. Applied Electronics Degree (special mercy chance) Dec 2019
- 4th and final semester M.Sc. Applied Microbiology (CSS) (Regular/Impr/supply) May 2019 Rank list
- 2nd year master of science M.Sc. Medical Microbiology (Non CSS) (Regular/Supply) Exam Dec-2019
- 2nd semester Unitary LLB (3 Year) 2018 Admission (Regular) & 2nd semester LLB (3 year) supply/ Mercy Chance Degree Exam Dec-2019
- LLB VI semester (5 yr.) 2007-10 Admn supple, 2006 Admn first mercy chance, prior to 2006 Admn mercy chance exam Dec-19
- LLB VIII semester (5 yr.) 2007-10 Admn supple, 2006 Admn first mercy chance, prior to 2006 Admn second mercy chance exam Nov-19
- LLM 3rd semester (regular/supple) Nov-19
- LLB 3rd year IV semester (regular supplementary mercy chance degree exam Nov-19
- 4th Final year B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) (Regular/supple) Nov-19
- BSC Jan 1st semester CBCSS Jan-19 (2009-2010)
- M.Sc. 6th semester Medical Biochemistry (Non CSS) (Regular/supplementary) Dec-19
- 4th semester M.Ed. (Regular/supply) Dec-19
- 4th semester Master of Science (Regular) master of applied science (supple) Medical documentation Nov-19
- 4th year bachelor of Pharmacy-supplementary (prior 2016) Dec-19
- 1st semester LLM Regular/supplementary Nov-19
- II semester CBCSS BSC Jan-19 (2009/2010)
- 1st semester MLISc July 2019 (Reg./supply)
- 2nd semester CBCSS BCOM Jan-19
- 1st semester CBCSS BCOM Jan-19
- 1st semester CBCSS BCA Jan-19
- 6th semester DDMCA Supply Exam (Regular/supply)
- 3rd year Bachelor of Science in Medical Microbiology
- 1st semester CBCSS BA Jan-19
- 2nd semester CBCSS BA Jan-19
- 2nd year Master of Science Medical anatomy Non CSS (Regular/supply) Oct-19
- 2nd year New scheme B.sc Nursing (Regular/supply) Aug-19
- Final year B.Sc. Nursing (Regular/Supply) sep-19
- 2nd year Bachelor of Science in Medical Radiology Jan 2020
- 4th Final year BPT Oct-19
- 3rd year Bachelor of Pharmacy July 2019
- 4th semester M.Sc./master of Applied science in Biomedical Nov-19
- 2ND Year Bachelor of science in Medical Microbiology (MMB) (supplementary 2008 to 2014) Aug-19
- 4th year BPT (Regular) Oct-19
- 3rd year Bachelor of pharmacy special supplementary July 2019
- 2nd semester MSc Applied Microbiology regular/improvement/supply June-19
- 5th semester B. Tech Special supplementary Mercy Chance (old scheme) Microprocessor (IT) held on 4/7/2019
- Final year Bachelor of Science in Medical Radiology technology Jan 2020
- I & II semester B. Arch May 2019
- I year Master of Science medical Microbiology (Non CSS) (regular/supply) Sep. 2019
- Master of fine arts (Applied art, sculpture, painting) Regular/supply sep-2019
- Eight semester Dual Degree master of computer application (2015 Regular, 2014 supply) April-2019
- Get other result of professional courses.
- II SEMESTER CBCSS BBA/BCA/BBM/BSW/BTS/BFT/BPE MODEL III SUPPY MAY-19
- II SEMESTER CBCSS B.SC MODEL I,II,III SUPPLY MAY-19
- II SMESTER CBCSS BA MODEL I,II,III SUPPLY EXAM MAY-19
- II SMESTER CBCSS BCOM MODEL I,II,III SUPPLY EXAM MAY-19
- IV AND V SEMESTER BSC MODEL III CYBER FORENSIC DEGREE EXAM MARCH/OCT-19
- I SEMESTER CBCSS B.SC MODEL I,II,III MAY 2019
- I SEMESTER CBCSS BA MODEL I,II,III MARCH-19
- GET HERE OTHER RESULT
- II SEMESTER BCOM CBCS MAY 2019
- II SEMESTER BSC MODE I,II,III MAY 2019
- II SEMESTER BBA, BBM, BTS, BFT, BSW BTTM CBCS (MODEL III) MAY-2019
- V SEMESTER BSC (MODEL I, II,III) OCT-19
- V SEMESTER BBA, BBM, BTS, BFT, BSW BTTM CBCS (MODEL III) OCT-19
- V SEMESTER BA MODEL I, II, III OCT-19
- IV SEMESTER BA MODE I,II,III MAY-19
- GET OTHER RESULT HERE
- 2nd semester MA Sanskrit Special Vedanta/Vyakaran June-19
- IV semester MA SANKSRIT SPECIAL VEDANTA, VYAKARANA May-19
- II SEMESTER MA SOCIOLOGY BEETERMENT/SUPPLEMENTRY JUNE-19
- II SEMESTER M.SC BIOCHEMISTRY (REGULAR/SUPPLY) JUNE-19
- II SEMESTER MSC PHYTO MEDICAL SCIENCE (REGUALR/SUPPLY) JUNE-19
- II SEMESTER MA MUSIC VEENA/KATHAKALI VESHAM/CHENDA (REGULAR/SUPPLY) JUNE-19
- II SEMESTER MA HINDI (REGULAR/SUPPLY) JUNE-19
Note: for other result students can download here.
How to check the MU Revaluation Result 2020?
Students can check the revaluation result by following the given steps-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Visit mgu.ac.in.
- Click on the “result” link.
- Select “revaluation result”.
- Now select exam year, examination and course and click on get details.
- Now you see the revaluation result.
Details on Revaluation Result
The following information is mentioned on the result- PRN, Student name, subject, Status, Marks awarded (original marks) and marks awarded on revaluation.
Mahatma Gandhi University at a Glance
|Article category||University results|
|University||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Kerala|
|Courses offered||Diploma, UG and PG programs|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area||110 acres|
|Academic system||Semester System|
|Affiliated college||486 (approx.)|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of the declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.mgu.ac.in|
Mahatma Gandhi University Exams
MGU offers different programs and all the programs are run on a semester basis. The date of commencement of exam and declaration of result varies course to course.
The complete information about the university exams result is shared below. Have a look-
Mahatma Gandhi University Examination
- As MGU follows a semester system the date of commencement of the academic session for all the regular and professional courses varies and so is with the commencement of the semester exams.
- University conducts the semester exams for different courses in different months.
- The odd semester exams for various programs are generally conducted from October to December on separate dates whereas the even semester exams are conducted in the month of May/June.
- The work exams for research programs are conducted in January.
- All the students have to fill an exam application form before appearing in the university exams.
- No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid hall ticket. Admit cards will be distributed to the students three days before the commencement of the examination.
Mahatma Gandhi University Schools/Department
MGU has total 17 university departments or schools. The names of all the schools are as follows-
- School of Behavioural Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Distance Education
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Tourism Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Gandhian Thought and Development Studies
- International Relations and Politics
- Indian Legal Thought
- Management and Business Studies
- School of Pure and Applied Physics
- Department of Life Long Learning and Extensions
Mahatma Gandhi Jadavpur University Admission Procedure
The admission in UG and PG programs in the university are carried under a Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Interested candidates have to fill the online application form in order to apply to apply for the admission in the university.
The application forms for admissions into the undergraduate programs are made available in May and for PG programs they are released in the month of June. MGU also conduct an entrance exam CAT (Common Admission Test) for admission into PG programs in university teaching departments. For entry into Ph.D. programs, candidates have to qualify the Written Aptitude Test (WAT) conducted by the university.
MGU has 17 university departments/schools, 7 inter-university centers, 10 inter-school centers, and 1 international and inter-university centers which offer around 300 Undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. courses in various disciplines.
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked the university 52 in overall category and 34 among universities for the year 2018.
Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) is a state university and a premier institute for higher education in the state of Kerala. MGU Degree Results 2019 has been released on www.mgu.ac.in. Check the result links below.
Established on 2nd October 1983, MGU was formerly known as Gandhiji University. The university campus is spread in an area of 110 acres. It has around 486 affiliated colleges (include aided/Govt., unaided colleges) spread in various districts of Kerala.
Kemal Pasha, Asin Thottumkal, B. Unnikrishnan, Kandathil Sebastian, Shiju Radhakrishnan, K. M. Tharakan are some of the notable alumni of Mahatma Gandhi University.
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Priyadarsini Hills, P.O.,
Phone No.- 91-481-2731001