MGU Degree Results 2019: Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has announced B.Ed III-SEMESTER REGULAR RESULTS NOV-2019 on 28th Dec 2019. Students can check their result from below links.
Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) is a state university and a premier institute for higher education in the state of Kerala. MGU Degree Results 2019 has been released on www.mgu.ac.in. Check result links below.
Established on 2nd October 1983, MGU was formerly known as Gandhiji University. The university campus is spread in an area of 110 acres. It has around 486 affiliated colleges (include aided/Govt., unaided colleges) spread in various districts of Kerala.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
MGU Degree Results 2019
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to the Mahatma Gandhi University MGU result 2019. Apart from the university semester results details, readers are going to get information about the university profile, admission criteria, and university exams.
MG University Semester Result Dates 2019
Quick Update 28th Dec 2019: MG University has announced more UG/PG Degree Results on 28th Dec 2019. Check it From Below Links.
|B.Ed III-SEMESTER REGULAR RESULTS NOV-2019||Check Here|
|B.Tech I and II-SEMESTER RECOUNTING RESULTS JULY-2019||Check Here|
|M.P.Ed I and II-SEMESTER RECOUNTING RESULTS AUG-2019||Check Here|
|PG II-SEMESTER(CHEMISTRY),CBCS RECOUNT RESULTS MAY-2019||Check Here|
|B.Tech I and II SEMESTER RESULTS JULY-2019||Check Here|
|IMBA II,VI SEMESTER,CBCS RECOUNT RESULTS JULY-2019||Check Here|
|IPC I & VI SEMESTER,CBCS RECOUNT RESULTS MAY-2019||Check Here|
|MBA II,IV SEMESTER,CBCS RECOUNT RESULTS MAY-2019||Check Here|
|PG 1 & 2 Sem CBCS RECOUNT RESULTS MAY-2019||Check Here|
|MBA 1, 2, 3, 4 Sem (RECOUNTING) NON-CBCS RESULTS JULY-2019||Check Here|
|IMBA 2, 6 Sem CBCS RECOUNT RESULTS July 2019||Check Here|
|IPC 1st & 6th Sem CBCS RECOUNT RESULTS MAY-2019||Check Here|
|MBA 2nd, 4th Semester CBCS Recount Results May 2019||Check Here|
|PG 1st & 2nd Sem CBCS Recount Result May 2019||Check Here|
|MGU Degree 6th Sem Results 2019||24th July 2019|
|MGU Degree 4th Sem Results 2019||24th July 2019|
|MGU Degree 2nd Sem Results 2019||24th July 2019|
|MGU Degree 5th Sem Results 2019||24th July 2019|
|MGU Degree 3rd Sem Results 2019||24th July 2019|
|MGU Degree 1st Sem Results 2019||24th July 2019|
|MGU Professional Courses Result||Check Here|
|MGU Professional Courses (PGCSS) Result||Check Here|
|MGU Revaluation Results||Check Here|
|MGU Off-campus Results UG & PG||Check Here|
|MGU Results for Research Programmes||Check Here|
MGU Degree Results 2019
- MGU semester results depend upon the dates of the commencement of the exams.
- Generally, university publishes the result two or three months after the completion of the semester exam.
- The result for research programs is announced in August.
- The results are published on the official portal of the university.
- Students can download the result by using their valid login credentials and required details.
- MGU make students aware of the exam and result publication dates through its website. In order to get regular updates about the university results, students must stay in contact with the university website.
- The university result sheet includes details like name of the student, roll number, course, semester, year, marks obtained (subject-wise), total marks and result. In case of any clarification, students must contact the university authority.
- The result sheet published online should not be considered at the final mark sheet for the particular semester.
- The university distributes the original mark sheets to the students separately after the publication of the result online.
- The students those who are not satisfied with their marks can also apply for supplementary and improvement/reappearance exam after the declaration of the result.
- Students have to apply for supplementary/reappearance/improvement exams within the stipulated dates along with the payment of prescribed fee.
How to check MGU Degree Results?
Follow the given procedure to check the MGU semester results-
- Step 1- Go to the official university website i.e. mgu.ac.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage click on the “Exam Result” link provided under the head Examinations.
- Step 3- Select the relevant course.
- Step 4- Enter the Examination, PRN and other required information and click on Get Result.
- Step 5- Result will display on the screen.
- Step 6- Check the details.
- Step 7- Save and print the result sheet for future reference.
How to check the MU Revaluation Result?
Students can check the revaluation result by following the given steps-
- Visit mgu.ac.in.
- Click on the “result” link.
- Select “revaluation result”.
- Now select exam year, examination and course and click on get details.
- Now you see the revaluation result.
Details on Revaluation Result
The following information is mentioned on the result- PRN, Student name, subject, Status, Marks awarded (original marks) and marks awarded on revaluation.
Mahatma Gandhi University at a Glance
|Article category||University results|
|University||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Kerala|
|Courses offered||Diploma, UG and PG programs|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area||110 acres|
|Academic system||Semester System|
|Affiliated college||486 (approx.)|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of the declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.mgu.ac.in|
Mahatma Gandhi University Exams
MGU offers different programs and all the programs are run on a semester basis. The date of commencement of exam and declaration of result varies course to course.
The complete information about the university exams result is shared below. Have a look-
Mahatma Gandhi University Examination
- As MGU follows a semester system the date of commencement of the academic session for all the regular and professional courses varies and so is with the commencement of the semester exams.
- University conducts the semester exams for different courses in different months.
- The odd semester exams for various programs are generally conducted from October to December on separate dates whereas the even semester exams are conducted in the month of May/June.
- The work exams for research programs are conducted in January.
- All the students have to fill an exam application form before appearing in the university exams.
- No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid hall ticket. Admit cards will be distributed to the students three days before the commencement of the examination.
Mahatma Gandhi University Schools/Department
MGU has total 17 university departments or schools. The names of all the schools are as follows-
- School of Behavioural Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Distance Education
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Tourism Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Gandhian Thought and Development Studies
- International Relations and Politics
- Indian Legal Thought
- Management and Business Studies
- School of Pure and Applied Physics
- Department of Life Long Learning and Extensions
Mahatma Gandhi Jadavpur University Admission Procedure
The admission in UG and PG programs in the university are carried under a Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Interested candidates have to fill the online application form in order to apply to apply for the admission in the university.
The application forms for admissions into the undergraduate programs are made available in May and for PG programs they are released in the month of June. MGU also conduct an entrance exam CAT (Common Admission Test) for admission into PG programs in university teaching departments. For entry into Ph.D. programs, candidates have to qualify the Written Aptitude Test (WAT) conducted by the university.
MGU has 17 university departments/schools, 7 inter-university centers, 10 inter-school centers, and 1 international and inter-university centers which offer around 300 Undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. courses in various disciplines.
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked the university 52 in overall category and 34 among universities for the year 2018.
Kemal Pasha, Asin Thottumkal, B. Unnikrishnan, Kandathil Sebastian, Shiju Radhakrishnan, K. M. Tharakan are some of the notable alumni of Mahatma Gandhi University.
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Priyadarsini Hills, P.O.,
Phone No.- 91-481-2731001