MGU Degree Results 2021: Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has announced its UG/PG, Professional, and other courses and semester results 2021 on its official website. Students can check their result from link given below. Result available was in PDF format so you do not need any login credentials to check result. Below in this article, you will get more information about the MGU result 2021
Latest 18th Jan: MGU has declared a few more programme result.
- 1 MGU Degree Results 2021
- 2 How to check MGU Degree Results?
- 3 How to Check the MU Revaluation Result 2021?
- 4 Mahatma Gandhi University Exams
- 5 Mahatma Gandhi University Schools/Department
MGU Degree Results 2021
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to the Mahatma Gandhi University MGU degree results 2021. Apart from the university semester results details, readers are going to get information about the university profile, admission criteria, and university exams.
MGU Degree Results 2021
- MGU semester results depend upon the dates of the commencement of the exams.
- Generally, university publishes the result two or three months after the completion of the semester exam.
- The result for research programs is announced in August.
- The results are published on the official portal of the university.
- Students can download the result by using their valid login credentials and required details.
- MGU make students aware of the exam and result publication dates through its website. In order to get regular updates about the university results, students must stay in contact with the university website.
- The university result sheet includes details like name of the student, roll number, course, semester, year, marks obtained (subject-wise), total marks and result. In case of any clarification, students must contact the university authority.
- The result sheet published online should not be considered at the final mark sheet for the particular semester.
- The university distributes the original mark sheets to the students separately after the publication of the result online.
- The students those who are not satisfied with their marks can also apply for supplementary and improvement/reappearance exam after the declaration of the result.
- Students have to apply for supplementary/reappearance/improvement exams within the stipulated dates along with the payment of prescribed fee.
How to check MGU Degree Results?
Follow the given procedure to check the MGU semester results-
- Step 1- Go to the official university website i.e. mgu.ac.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage click on the “Exam Result” link provided under the head Examinations.
- Step 3- Select the relevant course.
- Step 4- Select the required result link.
- Step 5: Enter the Examination, PRN and other required information and click on Get Result.
- Step 6- Result will display on the screen.
- Step 7- Check the details.
- Step 8- Save and print the result sheet for future reference.
Various Courses Result Link
- 7th semester BHM Degree Exam Feb 2020 (Regular/Supplementary)
- 4th semester Integrated MCA (new scheme 2017 admission Regular) Dual Degree MCA (2014-2016 admission supplementary) Degree Exam July 2019
- B.Ed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th semester Revaluation Oct 2020
- 1st and 2nd semester M.Com Private Study (Supplementary/mercy chance) Oct 2019 Reg. No wise result
- 1st and 2nd semester M.Com Private Study (Supplementary/mercy chance) Oct 2019
- 6th, 7th, and 8th Semester B.Tech Dec 19 Result
- 3rd semester MBA (2018 admission regular, 2015-17 admission supplementary) Degree Exam Oct 2019
- 4th semester M.P.Ed Degree Exam July 2020 (Regular/Supplementary)
- 2nd semester M.Sc. electronics Degree (Special Mercy chance) Exam Jan 2020
- 1st semester M.Sc. electronics Degree (Special Mercy chance) Exam Jan 2020
- 2nd year Bachelor of Pharmacy supplementary new scheme and old scheme Degree Exam Jun 2020
- 4th semester BPES (Regular/ Supplementary/ Reappearance) July 2020
- 4th semester M.Tech Degree Special Mercy Chance Exam Oct 2019
- 4th semester M.Tech Regular July 2020
- UG 1st, 3rd, and 5th semester backlog Results only outgoing students (Nov 2020)
- 4th year bachelor of science in medical microbiology (Regular New scheme 2015 admission) Degree Exam Feb 2020
- th Sem. M.Sc. Fishery Biology and Aquaculture Regular Degree Exam Sep. 2019
- 10th Sem. B.Arch Regular/ Supplementary Degree Exam Oct. 2019
- UG 6th, 4th, 2nd semester RV Oct 2020
- 2nd semester BPES (Regular/ Reappearance/Supplementary) Degree Exam March 2020
- I, II, III, and IV year bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Degree Special Mercy Chance (Adalath 2018- Prior to 2008 admission Exam Jan and Feb 2020)
- 3rd year bachelor of science medical microbiology supplementary degree exam Aug 2019
- 1st semester MA in Journalism and mass communication (supplementary Degree exam Nov 2019
- 2nd semester master of library and information science (Regular) 2018 admission/supplementary 2016 admission) Degree Exam Dec 2019
- 2nd year Bachelor of Science, B.Sc. Medical Microbiology New scheme 2015 admission Supplementary Degree Exam Oct 2019
- 2nd semester IMCA (2018 admission regular & 2017 admission supplementary/Reappearance) & DDMCA supplementary Degree Exam June 2019
- 2nd semester M.L.ISc Degree Exam Dec 2019 (2018 admission regular/2016 admission supplementary)
- 3rd year Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2016 admission Regular, prior to 2016 admission supplementary) Degree exam Feb 2020
- 4th year Bachelor of fine arts BFA Degree Exam March 2020
- 9th semester dual degree MCA (DDMCA 2015 admission regular, 2014 admission supplementary degree exam Oct 2019
- 1st year B.Sc Nursing (old scheme 2016 admission) supplementary Degree Exam Feb 2020
- 2nd semester M.Sc Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering Exam Jan 2020
- 3rd semester Professional BAMS Degree Mercy Chance Exam Feb 2020
- 1st semester BPES Regular/Supplementary Degree exam Feb 2020
- 9th semester B.Arch Regular/Supplementary degree Exam Nov 2019
- 1st semester BPES Regular/Supplementary Degree Exam Feb 2020
- First year B.Pharm supplementary old scheme (Feb 2020) and New scheme (Jan 2020) result
- 1st semester 5 year Integrated double degree BA LLB (Honours) 2015 admission supplementary Exam July 2019
- 1st semester 5 year Integrated double degree BBA LLB (Honours) (2018 admission Regular, 2013-17 admission supplementary)
- 1st semester 5 year Integrated double degree B.Com LLB (Honours) (2018 admission Regular, 2013-17 admission supplementary Exam July 2019
- 3rd semester CBCS B.Sc August 2019 (2009/2010 admission) Register no wise result
- 1st semester 5 year Integrated Double Degree BA LLB (Honours) Degree Exam july 2019 (2016 admission Regular)
- 4th semester M.SC Botany (Regular/Improvement/ Supplementary) Degree Exam May 2020
- 4th Semester Regular/Improvement examination of MSc. applied Microbiology, May 2020
- 4th Semester Regular/Improvement examination of MSc. Food and Industrial Microbiology Exam May 2020
- MSc Geology 4th Semester Regular degree courses May 2020
- 4th Semester Computer Application Degree and MSc. Operation Research- Regular May 2020
- 3rd semester MA Music Veena, MA Music Vocal Regular/Supplementary Exam Oct 2019 Republished
- 3rd semester M.Sc Microbiology Regular/ Improvement/ Supplementary Degree Exam Oct 2019
- 3rd semester MA Animation, Cinema and television, Graphic design, Multimedia Degree Exam Oct 2019
- 3rd semester M.Sc Psychology Degree (Regular/ Reappearance/ Betterment) Oct 2019
- 3rd semester M.Sc Applied Electronics Degree (Regular) Oct 2019
- 3rd semester Bio-informatics Degree (Regular/ Reappearence/ Betterment) Oct 2019
- PG 4th CBCS Maths Regular & backlog Result Oct 2020
- PG 4th Non-CBCS Maths backlog Oct 2020
- MCA 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Oct result 2020
- MCA 1st semester Non-CBCS Result Oct 2020
- 3rd semester MA Animation, Cinema, and Television, Graphic Desing, Multimedia (CSS Regular, Reappearance/ Improvement) Degree Exam Oct 2019
- 4th semester M.SC Biostatistics Degree (Regular) Exam May 2020
- For more CBCSS 2013 admission result link Click here
- II SEMESTER CBCSS BBA/BCA/BBM/BSW/BTS/BFT/BPE MODEL III SUPPY MAY-19
- II SEMESTER CBCSS B.SC MODEL I,II,III SUPPLY MAY-19
- II SMESTER CBCSS BA MODEL I,II,III SUPPLY EXAM MAY-19
- II SMESTER CBCSS BCOM MODEL I,II,III SUPPLY EXAM MAY-19
- IV AND V SEMESTER BSC MODEL III CYBER FORENSIC DEGREE EXAM MARCH/OCT-19
- I SEMESTER CBCSS B.SC MODEL I,II,III MAY 2019
- I SEMESTER CBCSS BA MODEL I,II,III MARCH-19
- GET HERE OTHER RESULT
- II SEMESTER BCOM CBCS MAY 2019
- II SEMESTER BSC MODE I,II,III MAY 2019
- II SEMESTER BBA, BBM, BTS, BFT, BSW BTTM CBCS (MODEL III) MAY-2019
- V SEMESTER BSC (MODEL I, II,III) OCT-19
- V SEMESTER BBA, BBM, BTS, BFT, BSW BTTM CBCS (MODEL III) OCT-19
- V SEMESTER BA MODEL I, II, III OCT-19
- IV SEMESTER BA MODE I,II,III MAY-19
- GET OTHER RESULT HERE
Note: for other result students can download here.
How to Check the MU Revaluation Result 2021?
Students can check the revaluation result by following the given steps-
- Visit mgu.ac.in.
- Click on the “result” link.
- Select “revaluation result”.
- Now select exam year, examination and course and click on get details.
- Now you see the revaluation result.
Details on Revaluation Result
The following information is mentioned on the result- PRN, Student name, subject, Status, Marks awarded (original marks) and marks awarded on revaluation.
Mahatma Gandhi University at a Glance
|Article category||MGU Degree Results|
|University||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Kerala|
|Courses offered||Diploma, UG and PG programs|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area||110 acres|
|Academic system||Semester System|
|Affiliated college||486 (approx.)|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of the declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.mgu.ac.in|
Mahatma Gandhi University Exams
MGU offers different programs and all the programs are run on a semester basis. The date of commencement of exam and declaration of result varies course to course.
The complete information about the university exams result is shared below. Have a look-
Mahatma Gandhi University Examination
- As MGU follows a semester system the date of commencement of the academic session for all the regular and professional courses varies and so is with the commencement of the semester exams.
- University conducts the semester exams for different courses in different months.
- The odd semester exams for various programs are generally conducted from October to December on separate dates whereas the even semester exams are conducted in the month of May/June.
- The work exams for research programs are conducted in January.
- All the students have to fill an exam application form before appearing in the university exams.
- No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid hall ticket. Admit cards will be distributed to the students three days before the commencement of the examination.
Mahatma Gandhi University Schools/Department
MGU has total 17 university departments or schools. The names of all the schools are as follows-
- School of Behavioural Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Distance Education
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Tourism Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Gandhian Thought and Development Studies
- International Relations and Politics
- Indian Legal Thought
- Management and Business Studies
- School of Pure and Applied Physics
- Department of Life Long Learning and Extensions
Mahatma Gandhi Jadavpur University Admission Procedure
The admission in UG and PG programs in the university are carried under a Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Interested candidates have to fill the online application form in order to apply to apply for the admission in the university.
The application forms for admissions into the undergraduate programs are made available in May and for PG programs they are released in the month of June. MGU also conduct an entrance exam CAT (Common Admission Test) for admission into PG programs in university teaching departments. For entry into Ph.D. programs, candidates have to qualify the Written Aptitude Test (WAT) conducted by the university.
MGU has 17 university departments/schools, 7 inter-university centers, 10 inter-school centers, and 1 international and inter-university centers which offer around 300 Undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. courses in various disciplines.
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked the university 52 in overall category and 34 among universities for the year 2018.
Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) is a state university and a premier institute for higher education in the state of Kerala. MGU Degree Results 2019 has been released on www.mgu.ac.in. Check the result links below.
Established on 2nd October 1983, MGU was formerly known as Gandhiji University. The university campus is spread in an area of 110 acres. It has around 486 affiliated colleges (include aided/Govt., unaided colleges) spread in various districts of Kerala.
Kemal Pasha, Asin Thottumkal, B. Unnikrishnan, Kandathil Sebastian, Shiju Radhakrishnan, K. M. Tharakan are some of the notable alumni of Mahatma Gandhi University.
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Priyadarsini Hills, P.O.,
Phone No.- 91-481-2731001