MGU Degree Results 2023 Released: Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has announced its UG/PG, Professional, and other courses and semester results 2023 on its official website. Students can check their result from link given below. Few MGU Degree Results was available in PDF format whereas for some result you need to submit your hall ticket or registration number. Below in this article, you will get more information about the MGU Degree Results 2023.
Latest: MGU has declared a few more programme result.
MGU Degree Results 2023
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to the Mahatma Gandhi University MGU degree results 2023. Apart from the university semester results details, readers are going to get information about the university profile, admission criteria, and university exams.
MG University Degree Results 2023
- MGU semester results depend upon the dates of the commencement of the exams.
- Generally, the university publishes the result two or three months after the completion of the semester exam.
- The results are published on the official portal of the university.
- Students can download the result by using their valid login credentials and required details.
- MGU make students aware of the exam and result publication dates through its website. In order to get regular updates about the university results, students must stay in contact with the university website.
- The university result sheet includes details like name of the student, roll number, course, semester, year, marks obtained (subject-wise), total marks and result. In case of any clarification, students must contact the university authority.
- The result sheet published online should not be considered at the final mark sheet for the particular semester.
- The university distributes the original mark sheets to the students separately after the publication of the result online.
- The students who are not satisfied with their marks can also apply for supplementary and improvement/reappearance exam after the declaration of the result.
- Students have to apply for supplementary/reappearance/improvement exams within the stipulated dates along with the payment of prescribed fee.
How to check MGU Degree Results Online?
Follow the given procedure to check the MGU semester results-
- Step 1- Go to the official university website i.e. mgu.ac.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage click on the “Exam Result” link provided under the head Examinations.
- Step 3- Select the relevant course.
- Step 4- Select the required result link.
- Step 5: Enter the Examination, PRN and other required information and click on Get Result.
- Step 6- Result will display on the screen.
- Step 7- Check the details.
- Step 8- Save and print the result sheet for future reference.
Various Courses MGU Result Link
How to Check the MU Revaluation Result 2023?
Students can check the revaluation result by following the given steps-
- Visit mgu.ac.in.
- Click on the “result” link.
- Select “revaluation result”.
- Now select exam year, examination and course and click on get details.
- Now you see the revaluation result.
Details on Revaluation Result
The following information is mentioned on the result- PRN, Student name, subject, Status, Marks awarded (original marks), and marks awarded on revaluation.
Mahatma Gandhi University at a Glance
|MGU Degree Results
|Mahatma Gandhi University
|Governor of Kerala
|Diploma, UG and PG programs
|Mode of registration for admission
|Mode of the declaration of results
|Official University Website
Mahatma Gandhi University Exams
MGU offers different programs and all the programs are run on a semester basis. The date of commencement of exam and declaration of result varies course to course.
The complete information about the university exams result is shared below. Have a look-
Mahatma Gandhi University Examination
- As MGU follows a semester system the date of commencement of the academic session for all the regular and professional courses varies and so is with the commencement of the semester exams.
- University conducts the semester exams for different courses in different months.
- The odd semester exams for various programs are generally conducted from October to December on separate dates whereas the even semester exams are conducted in the month of May/June.
- The work exams for research programs are conducted in January.
- All the students have to fill an exam application form before appearing in the university exams.
- No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid hall ticket. Admit cards will be distributed to the students three days before the commencement of the examination.