Gujarat University Result 2021 for semester examination of various courses has been released online. A student who has enrolled in courses such as BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, BCA, B.A, M.Com, M.A, LLB, M.Sc., BHMS, LLM, DTP, DLP, etc can check their result of these courses from the link given below by submitting their seat number. On securing minimum passing marks students will be promoted to next semester. Scroll down the page to know more about Gujarat University result 2021.
Update: Officials have issued the result for few more programs. Check the result through the link given below in this article.
You can also check Gujarat University Result for the aforementioned examination along with a diploma and certificate courses from the link given at the bottom of this post. The result updates you about your performance in the exam; those candidates who could not score the minimum qualifying marks in the exam can apply for the re-assessment process.
Gujarat University Result 2021
Gujarat University conducts the semester examination in March/ April and October/ November. Initially, officials releases the datasheet for Gujarat Univesity students then conduct the exam. After that university releases the result online for the semester examination after one to two months of conducting the examination. Here have a quick look at the table given below;
|Result of the courses||Professional, diploma and certificate courses|
|Mode of the release of the result||Online|
Further, in this article, we have mentioned the process to check the result of Gujarat University. On the official website of Gujrat university students can check the result of BA, BBA, B. Arch, B. Pharma, B.Ed, M. Ed, M. Sc, MCA, M.Com, and M. Tech for I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII semester.
How to Check Gujarat University Result 2021?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to get the result of courses offered by Gujrat University 2021.
- Visit the official website of the university, a link of the same has been given at the bottom of the page and click on the result option given on the home page. You can also click on the direct link to check your results. The link will take you to the university’s result page.
- Select your course in which you have appeared to know your performance in the exam. When you will click on the box given for courses, a drop-down list will appear on your screen. Choose your course from this list.
- Type your seat number in the box given on the result page of the university.
- Click on the submit button and your result will appear at the bottom of the website.
So here’s how you can get to know about your result
Your result from Gujrat University is linked with your seat number. You can also check your result with candidate’s login portal. When you will log in on the candidate’s portal then you will be able to access the result released by Gujarat University in a list format. The university has made the merit list available on the personal login the portal of the students. Above we have already mentioned checking the result released by the university for individual students. Further, we will tell you about the important information that your result will be having imprinted on it.
- 2nd YEAR POST BASIC BSc NURSING
- 3rd Year Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- 2nd Year Bachelor of Optometry
- T.Y. Bachelor of Optometry
- MSC.IT ITIMS & CS (5 Yr Integrated) Sem 3rd DEC 2020
- M.Sc Integrated (DIGITAL DESIGN) Sem 5 OR DEC 2020
- M.Com (Valuation) Sem 3rd DEC 2020
- M.Sc. IT Integ. SOFTWARE DEVELOP (Web & Mobile) Sem 5th Dec 2020
- MSc IT Mobile Application (NEW) 3rd Sem
- MSC IT M.SC in Animation (NEW) Sem 3
- First Year BHMS
- Second Year BHMS
- Third Year BHMS (New Course)
- Third Year Bachelor of Performing Arts_OR_SEP_2020
- First B Physiotherapy Sep-2020 ( OR )
|Check the link of Latest Results||Click Here|
|Other Result||Click Here|
|Gujarat Result Link 1||Click here|
|Gujarat Result Link 2||Click here|
|PG medical||Click here|
|Official website Link||Gujarat University|
Details mentioned in Gujarat University 2021 Result
The result of any course carries some important personal and educational information of the student. Like all other results, result or online mark sheet also has important information about the students. You will find below mentioned details on your result, released by the university.
- Registration No. (it will be the same number given to the student at the time of registration process)
- Name of the student
- Category of the candidate
- Specific category
- Combined Rank
- Category Rank
- Recruitment Rank
- Gender of the student
- PH Rank
- College Name (if the candidate is selected)
- Subject/Course/Programme (if the candidate is selected)
- Medium (if the candidate is selected)
We have mentioned all the processes here to check your result and the information mentioned in it. We recommend to the students to check all the details mentioned on the result and contact the officials of the university if you find anyone of them not correct without much delay.
Gujarat University Re-Assessment 2021
Sometimes the result fills you with joy and sometimes it looks not as good as expected. So if you fall in the second category after looking at your result then don’t lose hope as there has the procedure of re-assessment. Those candidates who are not much satisfied with their result and the marks obtained in the university examination can apply for re-assessment.
Interested Candidates can apply online for re-assessment through a link given on the website. You will have to pay the processing fee in order to apply for Gujarat University Result Re-Assessment 2021. As per the rules, set by the university, a candidate can apply for a maximum of three papers for re-assessment after the deceleration of result.
How to Apply for Gujarat University Re-Assessment
Follow the below-given steps to apply for the re-assessment;
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Click on the ‘Online Result‘ link.
- Step 3: A login window will appear on the screen, select your exam name, type your seat number and captcha code and press enter.
- Step 4: When your result will appear on your screen, click on the link “Click here to Apply for Re-Assessment.”.
- Step 5: Now select the subjects for which you want to go for re-assessment.
- Step 6: Enter your personal details and click on the apply option.
- Step 7: Take the print out of the form for submission in university.
Gujarat University is one of the reputed universities in Gujarat. The university was established in in the year of 1949 in Ahmedabad. The university comes under Gujarat University Act of the State Government as a teaching and affiliating University. The university has also established other universities in the state.
Gujrat University offers admission to the students in various UG and PG courses. This university receives the highest enrolment from the students of the state in UG and PG courses. The university released the result of various course in the form of a list which can be called merit list. The merit list has information about the marks scored by the students in their respective courses. Students can also check their result as an individual. To do so the students would need their seat number to know their of Gujarat University Result.
FAQ’s About Gujarat University Result
Result for few is now out and soon officials will reveal the result for rest of programs.
Yes, in this article we have shared the information regarding result of Gujarat University likewise we will update all the latest results and updates here after officials will announce it.
No, exam officials will not send result personally to any candidate. Applicants are required to view their result through online mode.
Details like – Name of Applicants, course name, total marks, scores obtained by students, pass/fail status, etc is present on GU result 2021.
Revaluation process is that process in which applicants who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for it. In this procedure, authorities will recheck and reevaluate the marks of candidates.
Students who will be unable to score passing marks can submit the form of compartment examination through official site of GU.
Yes, without submitting compartment fee, aspirants will not be eligible to take part in the exam. Fees will be announced by authorities on official portal.
Supplementary exam result will be uploaded by university officials on Gujarat University official site. Link to check result will also be updated here after its publication.