Gujarat University Result 2020 for semester examination of various courses has been released online. A student who has enrolled in courses such as BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, BCA, B.A, M.Com, M.A, LLB, M.Sc., LLM, DTP, DLP, etc can check their result of these courses from the link given below by submitting their seat number. On securing minimum passing marks students will be promoted to next semester. Scroll down the page to know more about Gujarat University result 2020.
Latest News: Officials have issued the result of Master of Performing Arts Part 1 & Part 2. Check the result through the link given below in this article.
Current News: Authorities has released the result of most of the courses and now students can download it from the link that is given below.
Latest News: Applicants who are willing to check their result must go through with the result links given below. Officials have released the result for most of the courses.
You can also check Gujarat University Result for the aforementioned examination along with a diploma and certificate courses from the link given at the bottom of this post. The result will update you about your performance in the exam; those candidates who could not score the minimum qualifying marks in the exam can apply for the re-assessment process. The window to apply for re-assessment is not active yet.
Gujarat University Result 2020
Gujarat University conducts the semester examination in March/ April and October/ November. The university releases the result online for the semester examination after one to two months of conducting the examination. Here have a quick look at the table given below;
|Result of the courses||Professional, diploma and certificate courses|
|Mode of the release of the result||Online|
Further, in this article, we have mentioned the process to check the result of Gujarat University. On the official website of Gujrat university students can check the result of BA, BBA, B. Arch, B. Pharma, B.Ed, M. Ed, M. Sc, MCA, M.Com, and M. Tech for I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII semester.
How to Check Gujarat University Result 2020?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to get the result of courses offered by Gujrat University 2020.
- Visit the official website of the university, a link of the same has been given at the bottom of the page and click on the result option given on the home page. You can also click on the direct link to check your results. The link will take you to the university’s result page.
- Select your course in which you have appeared to know your performance in the exam. When you will click on the box given for courses, a drop-down list will appear on your screen. Choose your course from this list.
- Type your seat number in the box given on the result page of the university.
- Click on the submit button and your result will appear at the bottom of the website.
So here’s how you can get to know about your result
Your result from Gujrat University is linked with your seat number. You can also check your result with candidate’s login portal. When you will log in on the candidate’s portal then you will be able to access the result released by Gujarat University in a list format. The university has made the merit list available on the personal login the portal of the students. Above we have already mentioned checking the result released by the university for individual students. Further, we will tell you about the important information that your result will be having imprinted on it.
- First B Physiotherapy Sep-2020 ( OR )
- Second_B Physiotherapy_Sep-2020_(OR)
- F.Y._B.OPTOM. _OR._SEP_2020
- S.Y._B.OPTOM. _OR._SEP_2020
- MCOM Finance and Financial Services-4_2264_OR_SEP-2020
- MCOM Advanced Accounting and Auditing-4_2254_OR_SEP-2020
|Check the link of Latest Results||Click Here|
|Other Result||Click Here|
|Gujarat Result Link 1||Click here|
|Gujarat Result Link 2||Click here|
|PG medical||Click here|
|B.Com 4th Sem|
B.Com 2nd Sem
M.Com 2nd and 3rd Sem
BA 2nd & 3rd Sem
B.Sc 4th Sem
B.Sc 2nd semester
BBA 2nd semester
BCA 4th semester
BBA 4th semester
BCA 2nd semester
B.Sc. 5th semester
BCA 5th semester
M.Sc. 5th semester
BA 5th semester
B.Com 5th semester
BBA Semester 5
LLB semester 3
LLB semester 5
LLB semester 1
|Other result||Click here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Details mentioned in Gujarat University 2020 result
The result of any course carries some important personal and educational information of the student. Like all other results, result or online mark sheet also has important information about the students. You will find below mentioned details on your result, released by the university.
- Registration No. (it will be the same number given to the student at the time of registration process)
- Name of the student
- Category of the candidate
- Specific category
- Combined Rank
- Category Rank
- Recruitment Rank
- Gender of the student
- PH Rank
- College Name (if the candidate is selected)
- Subject/Course/Programme (if the candidate is selected)
- Medium (if the candidate is selected)
We have mentioned all the processes here to check your result and the information mentioned in it. We recommend to the students to check all the details mentioned on the result and contact the officials of the university if you find anyone of them not correct without much delay.
Gujarat University Re-Assessment 2020
Sometimes the result fills you with joy and sometimes it looks not as good as expected. So if you fall in the second category after looking at your result then don’t lose hope as there has the procedure of re-assessment.
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
Those candidates who are not much satisfied with their result and the marks obtained in the university examination can apply for re-assessment. Interested Candidates can apply online for re-assessment through a link given on the website. You will have to pay the processing fee in order to apply for Gujarat University Result Re-Assessment 2020. As per the rules, set by the university, a candidate can apply for a maximum of three papers for re-assessment after the deceleration of result.
How to Apply for Gujarat University Re-Assessment
Follow the below-given steps to apply for the re-assessment;
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Click on the ‘Online Result‘ link.
- Step 3: A login window will appear on the screen, select your exam name, type your seat number and captcha code and press enter.
- Step 4: When your result will appear on your screen, click on the link “Click here to Apply for Re-Assessment.”.
- Step 5: Now select the subjects for which you want to go for re-assessment.
- Step 6: Enter your personal details and click on the apply option.
- Step 7: Take the print out of the form for submission in university.
Gujarat University is one of the reputed universities in Gujarat. The university was established in in the year of 1949 in Ahmedabad. The university comes under Gujarat University Act of the State Government as a teaching and affiliating University. The university has also established other universities in the state.
Gujrat University offers admission to the students in various UG and PG courses. This university receives the highest enrolment from the students of the state in UG and PG courses. The university released the result of various course in the form of a list which can be called merit list. The merit list has information about the marks scored by the students in their respective courses. Students can also check their result as an individual. To do so the students would need their seat number to know their of Gujarat University Result.